ACH Dental Practice

01252 335757 Aldershot Centre For Health, Hospital Hill , Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1AY

Anonymous gave ACH Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Reception staff and dentists all very pleasant

I have been a patient at the practice for just over 2 years, reception staff and dentists all very pleasant and make you feel at ease. Great patient service. For the first time I am not worried about coming to the dentist.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 16 December 2016

ACH Dental Practice replied on 03 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment out our practice. I am delighted to hear that the team have helped you not be worried to visit the dentist. I will feedback your comments to the staff who will be happy to hear. Once again, thank you for taking the time to comment about the practice and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards, Elliott Hyde, Practice Manager.

Anonymous gave ACH Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Such a brilliant dentist - highly recommended!

I would highly recommend this dentist practice. I have been a nervous patient for many years and since belonging to this practice I have found a brilliant dentist who has put my fears at bay!

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 07 December 2016

ACH Dental Practice replied on 14 December 2016

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to comment about us. We work really hard to deliver a service our patients expect and require from their dental surgery. I will be happy to inform the team of your comment and look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards, Elliott Hyde, Practice Manager

Great service

I visited the practice last month for an emergency appointment and am very pleased with my treatment. I had never been seen at this practice before but when I called in they registered me over the phone and booked me an appointment for the same day. The dentist I saw was really helpful and staff were really friendly! Thank you :)

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 02 December 2016

ACH Dental Practice replied on 24 July 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Jason Warren gave ACH Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Handy dentist!!!

I am registered with one of the doctors in the health centre and it's so great having the dentist there as well. I am always greeted by a friendly receptionist then I am taken in to see the dentist by dental nurse. I am lucky to have had only 1 filling before but the dentist goes into detail on how look after my teeth. One very happy customer here.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 30 November 2016

ACH Dental Practice replied on 24 July 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your check up!