Family Dental Care UK

020 8391 1333 Dental Surgery, 115 Gilders Road , Chessington, KT9 2AJ

Seth Kenyon gave Family Dental Care UK a rating of 5 stars

A trip to the Dentist an excellent result.

I had a appointment at my Dentist yesterday, yesterday being the 21/11/2018 , I had a nice friendly greeting from the receptionist and told to tie seat in the lovely warm waiting room as it was quite cold outside yesterday, after a very short wait I was called in to surgery. Again like his receptionists he was friendly and courteous asked how I was and if I had had any problems with my teeth.I told him I had I loose tooth and it caused a problem when eating and said I think it need to be removed he gave it a good inspection and agreed with me, so he took an impression of my teeth and made an appointment for today at 17 : 15 I left my plate there said my thank yous and goodbyes . Today at 13 : 55 my phone rings and it's the Dentists receptionists saying my plate had arrived and would I like to go a little earlier of which suited me fine she says I can go at 14 : 20 which was good for I. I'm at home now all done and dusted , Wow how's that for super efficiency. An excellent Dentist a excellent Practice, Mr.S.Kenyon.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 22 November 2018

Anonymous gave Family Dental Care UK a rating of 4 stars

Dental hygienist - excellent!

I have visited the current hygienist on a number of occasions. She is thorough and professional and provides appropriate information with regard to treatment. Quite unlike her predecessor who no longer works at the practice.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 14 December 2018

Extractions, hygienist,

Are you nervous? Yes
Do you hate going to the dentist? Yes
Have you previously had bad dental experience? Yes

If you’ve answered yes to any of the above look no further! You have come to the right place to be treated treated by, helpful, friendly, and caring staff, Family Dental take everything slowly with you and advise you in anything they are going to do regarding treatment and payment, they ensure you understand fully and your in agreement before starting any treatment.

Reception give you gentle reminders two days before via phone call or texts to ensure your still able to go. They don’t laugh at you if you take an item to sit with you when your in the dentist chair, I took a soft ball to play with, they rather that than have you sitting anxiously. The dentist talks throughout your treatment not expecting you to reply! Again this helps to lower you anxiety.

My advise to you instead of sitting at home in pain feeling miserable make a call, you’ll be very welcomed.

Anonymous gave Family Dental Care UK a rating of 1 stars

Misdiagnosis

Went to see the dentist for a 6 month check up, which was fine. However, I was stuffering pain due to my wisdom tooth coming. She glanced at the tooth said it wasn’t sitting right and that I could get it removed. But to get it removed I would have to wait up to 12 weeks to be seen at Kingston hospital. I was in so much pain, I decided to take myself to a private dentist and pay to have it removed. In my consultation with a private dentist, he asked if I was antibiotics, which I wasn’t put on any. He said I should have been because the tooth was infected. Then the next day when I went to get the tooth removed, it came out so easily because it was so infected. Rather than, giving me the correct medication I needed to clear the infection, family dental care just tried to sell me veeneers and teeth whitening kits.

Great practice!

I initially went to this dentist as an emergency as I’d lost a filling just before Christmas and was unable to get hold of my usual dentist.
I was pleased and relieved by the treatment, so much so that I transferred to the practice as a regular patient.
I have recently had work to lighten my teeth and also to improve my smile with 2 veneers.
I have been really impressed with both the actual work and the level of customer service received from everyone at the practice and have no hesitation in recommending Family Dental Care.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 06 October 2018

Anonymous gave Family Dental Care UK a rating of 5 stars

Extraction, hygienist, replacement denture.

Today I visited this dentist for a review of my extractions that had been completed to see if everything had healed up properly as I had dentures fitted on day of extractions. All was well bar one of the extractions which had still some root left which had become imbedded rather than fallen out as expected. The root had departed from tooth on extraction and without trying to dig it out we decided to let it fall out naturally. However this hasn’t happened so am being referred to hospital treatment.

During all my appointments over the past year I cannot highly recommend all the staff or to leave one out as they are friendly, professional, courteous and caring. The name of the dentist ‘family’ is at the heart of this surgery. To be called by your Christian name on all visits, telephone, texts message makes it very personal and welcoming. As to nervous patients definitely make an appointment! I am the worlds worst on being nervous, here they are settling me down.

Becky cheer gave Family Dental Care UK a rating of 5 stars

Amazing dental practice

i have registered with many dentists and never have come across such a fantastic dental practise like family dental care.
I suffer with severe gum disease and always got told off going to the dentist and never been supported with my problem. Since going to the practise I have been given help and support and finally getting my problem delt with

The reception staff are amazing they have a friendly calming face and booking an appointment is never a problem they work we me with my work commitments to ensure I get seen when I do.

Once you go through the white door to the actual dentist it’s not like going into the head teachers office it’s so much more of a calm,reassuring and a friendly room to be in. Laying back in the dentist chair is scary for anyone but the dentists here make it so much more reassuring then anywhere I have ever been before and the dental nurses are amazing and supporting.

My last appointment was a deep clean and I can actually say that I had a laugh with my dentist and dental nurse I can never say that has happened anywhere else for me.

The practise is clean tidy and well looked after.

I have and will continue to recommend family dental care to everyone.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 21 September 2018

Jennifer Carrier gave Family Dental Care UK a rating of 5 stars

Siskin Norwich

Attended Siskin Norwich for emergency treatment and became eligible to be accepted as a patient due to my disability. The service I received was amazing and because of the particular dentist I saw who treated me professionally with respect consideration and a appropriate and most welcoming sense of humour, I was able to attend my second appt. without being overly concerned. For the first time in over 60 years I have no fear of attending the dentist For the first time in years I have a plan to take care of my teeth. This practice and this particular dentist made this possible. Thank you

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 17 September 2018

Carol Monks gave Family Dental Care UK a rating of 5 stars

Best Dentist For me

Such a lovely Family dentist, have been a patient here for 5 years, all the girls on desk are very welcoming and put you at ease immediately, Both the dentist are brilliant and I trust them both with their opinions of treatments, we travel here from Selsey so what more can I say ❤️

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 26 September 2018

Mrs Wells gave Family Dental Care UK a rating of 5 stars

NHS 111 emergency care - outstanding

After phoning 111 I was directed to this dentist and how glad I was. By phoning dead on 9 I was given an appointment the same morning. The dentist took me through my options on my problem tooth and the costing for each option. My preferred option of an extraction was carried out in the appointment and I was sent on my way free of pain. Couldn't rate this dentist highly enough, even though it is 8 miles from home I will be going back.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 27 September 2018