Shifnal Dental Practice

01952 460119 Shifnal Dental Care, Park Street, Shifnal , Shropshire, TF11 9BG

Anonymous gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Orthodontic Treatment

Very pleased with my Son's orthodontic treatment. All the staff are very helpful and polite. My Son was put at ease all the time and every aspect of his treatment explained to him. The outcome was amazing .... he now has a set of lovely, straight teeth! I would highly recommend this dental practice.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 13 August 2017

Anonymous gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant

I have been bringing my son here for the last year, at first he was very nervous and scared but the dentist has been amazing, he now looks forward to his appointments. I can't fault the service here.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 15 July 2017

Sam gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Son's treatment to straighten out his teeth.

My son had an overcrowded mouth and one of his teeth was set quite far back he was quite conscious about this. With treatment to remove to make room and braces to straighten his teeth are now amazing and are beautifully straight ,he wears his retainers every night to make sure they stay that way and is now so pleased with the result he is no longer conscious.
When you see the impressions taken at the beginning and look at his teeth now they are unrecognisable.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 13 August 2017

Mrs Joanne carless gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My 9 year old sons nerves

My 9 year old son was very nervous about visiting a new dentist but the dentist was very good and recommended another dentist to me, saying they were lovely and would be very good with him.
Upon our arrival the dentist was there in the waiting room and saw myself and my son into second dentist's consulting room and introduced us.
This dentist was lovely and talked everything through with my son before doing anything and explained why the were going to do it. I could see he was at ease straight away and was surprised when the dentist said that he was all done and ready to leave.
This dentist is all about customer care and making sure the experience is a good one. So many people don't like going to the dentist but I recommend shifnal dental practice as they will look after you all the way.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 28 February 2017

Deb Harris gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My boys look forward to going to the dentist

My boys, now aged 12 and 10, have been going to the dentist in Shifnal since they were just a few months old. We never have a problem getting an appointment and I find the text message reminders really useful. The staff are always welcoming and cheerful and show interest in what the boys have been up to. We rarely have to wait long to be called into the surgery but the waiting area is so clean, bright and comfortable, with lovely leather seating, a TV and assorted literature to browse at, waiting wouldn't be an issue. The dentists always take their time and explain fully to the boys and myself what they are doing and why. My boys particularly like to go to a particular dentist. An all round excellent experience!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 28 February 2017

Alex gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Shifnal dental practice

What a wonderful clean warm professional and above all welcoming place.
Really put us at ease.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 01 March 2017

Anonymous gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Dental care for my son

My son was offered Nhs dental treatment though the practice around 2 years ago. He has attended routinely since. I have found the practice to be very professional and thorough. He is still young and I imagine we will require further services in the years to come, I am confident that the practice will be able to satisfy these requirements.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 04 March 2017

Laura Morgan gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Service / Brilliant Staff

My two young daughters and I visit the practice twice a year and have always received excellent levels of service from all the staff. They are friendly and welcoming and go the extra mile to make sure my daughters are put at ease.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 28 February 2017

Anonymous gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Friendly surgery

Shifnal has always been a friendly practice, the surgery is now ultra modern and swish and it has been brought into the 21st century. I have no qualms about my daughters NHS treatment it has been excellent and the surgery were really accomodating when she requested to change dentists within the practice. As an adult there is no NHS so I am a private patient and their monthly scheme makes it more affordable but is still too expensive and goes up annually. The fact that they have late night and Saturday appointments is great not only as someone who works but also means that my child doesn't miss school.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 01 March 2017

Anonymous gave Shifnal Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Braces

My children had used this dentist for many years , and it came to a point where my daughter needed braces. She had all the checks , X-rays and pictures of her teeth. After a while results came back saying that it's not covered by the NHS and we would have to pay roughly £750 for just the top train tracks . We didn't think this was right, so we had a second opinion at Dawley which then referred us to Madeley. They then procceded to tell us that it does come under the NHS and there would be no costs. There's a huge difference between paying £750 and then being told we pay nothing !

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 27 June 2017