Midsomer Dental Care

01761 412366 1 North Road, Midsomer Norton , Radstock, BA3 2QB

Anonymous gave Midsomer Dental Care a rating of 1 stars

Absolutely unhelpful

I visited this dental practice with my son a few times as he was having his checkups and thought they were ok.

I have been registered with this dental surgery for a couple of years and so is my family. I had to politely postpone a checkup a while ago since I was pregnant, I had no dental problems and had other health issues that were more important to attend.
I accidentally broke my tooth today so the first thing was to ring the dental practice I am registered with. The receptionist retrieved my details and then said since I missed my checkup they will not be treating me. I asked if its possible to schedule a new checkup and was flatly refused again. They simply said they cannot see me but at the same time it does seem that they are keeping my personal data. I am not sure if dental practices are allowed to have 'black lists' or list of people they will not treat.

Their website says they are happy to treat all the members of the family but it did not work out in my case. So thinking of finding some other dental practice for all my family...

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 17 May 2018

Midsomer Dental Care replied on 11 June 2018

Thank you for your response. I am sorry you feel dissatisfied with the service you received. You are not actually a registered patient at the practice as you have never been seen. At that time we were not registering any further new patients. I apologise if this was not explained to you.

Anonymous gave Midsomer Dental Care a rating of 4 stars

Efficient service

I broke a tooth at breakfast and rang for an appointment. I saw the dentist at 2 30 pm and the tooth was immediately repaired. I was impressed with the speed of the service.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 21 December 2016

Midsomer Dental Care has not yet replied.

James gave Midsomer Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and professional

The receptionist was friendly which helped to relax me as I find a visit to the dentist very stressful and the dentist was very professional and understanding. I fully recommend this practice to anybody, Good job

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 23 November 2016

Midsomer Dental Care has not yet replied.