Honeycomb Dental Clinic

01934 842573 Honeycomb Dental Clinic, 4 Sandford Road, Winscombe , Somerset, BS25 1HD

Sam gave Honeycomb Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and informative

My experience with Honeycomb Dental Clinic has been very positive. I received an appointment quickly and was really pleased with how much was explained to me during my examination. I left the appointment feeling satisfied, and that I had good value for money.

I have since been back for some fillings and I am very happy with the work carried out and advice received.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 28 December 2018

Honeycomb Dental Clinic has not yet replied.

Patsie gave Honeycomb Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist

I am not an easy patient as I have had so many bad experiences with dentist. I can honestly say from the minute I stepped into this practice every single person was pleasant kind and patient The work I had done was to replace a very bad fitting of a lower plate. I am over the moon with the outcome They look so natural I am going back too have the top ones done in the new year. I have already recommended them too my partner and a friend. I also went into though a recommendation

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 10 November 2018

Honeycomb Dental Clinic replied on 12 November 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a lovely review on the NHS choices website. It is so nice to hear that you are pleased with our customer service and treatment received. Thank you for recommending us to your partner and friend also.

We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment with us.

Best Wishes,

Adrian gave Honeycomb Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

New patien5 and treatments

Really good staff. Dentist recommended treatment which was really beneficial to me .... and my previous Dentist had not even discussed the option. Happy I changed to Honeycomb.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 25 October 2018

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on the NHS choices website. All our dentists strive to explain all of the options available to benefit each patient in a clear and concise manner. We will pass on your comment to all of the team so they can also hear the appreciation.
We look forward to seeing you again at the clinic.

Until then, Kindest Regards.

Form all of the team at Honeycomb Dental Clinic.

Jane gave Honeycomb Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

New Patient Check-up

Very thorough and efficient by Dentist and staff. Delighted that we moved to Honeycomb Dental Clinic following our move to the area.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 25 October 2018

Dear valued new patient.

Firstly Welcome to the area! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review on the NHS choices website. We are very glad that you chose us as your dental practice. We take great care in providing a thorough and efficient service to our patients.

We look forward to seeing you again at your next routine appointment.

Best Wishes,

Val gave Honeycomb Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional service

I received a warm welcome and received a thorough and well informed service with good and helpful advice. Would definitely recommend.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 03 October 2018

Honeycomb Dental Clinic replied on 04 October 2018

Dear Val,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review on the NHS Choices website. We are so pleased to hear that you were welcomed well and received a thorough service. Our clinical professionals strive hard to provide top quality oral services and to provide each patient with as much information regarding options as possible, enabling patients to make well informed decisions regarding their oral health and care. We are very grateful for your recommendation. The team look forward to welcoming you at the clinic again at your next appointment.

Until then, Bestest Wishes
from all of the team at Honeycomb Dental Clinic.

Chris Clarke gave Honeycomb Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Well run practice.

Honeycomb Dental practice improves each time I attend. Everything is explained very clearly and I feel very confident during treatment procedures.Lovely new reception area! Well done, staff all very helpful.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 19 September 2018

Honeycomb Dental Clinic replied on 24 September 2018

Dear Mr. Clarke
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review on the NHS Choices website. You are first to leave us a review about the newly improved facilities, and are so glad to hear that you like the new patient lounge/reception area. We will ensure that team Honeycomb get to hear about your comment, which also helps to keep our staff motivated and appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you again at the clinic for your next appointment.
Until then, best wishes.

Great and tender care

I signed in as a new patient and was treated extremely well. Information was good and as a nervous dental patient I sailed through the treatment. Best dentist and practice staff ive ever been I.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 14 September 2018

Honeycomb Dental Clinic replied on 24 September 2018

Dear valued new patient.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review on the NHS Choices website. We really appreciate it, and it is heart warming to know that as a new nervous patient you feel we provided a calm patient journey. As your review is anonymous, it is not possible to gauge when in September you attended the clinic. Since Monday 17th September, our new Clinic facilities have been open to all patients. We have implemented a tropical aquarium in the patient lounge to help aid calm and tranquillity to all those waiting to attend the dental chair. We strive to provide a relaxed, friendly and positive environment to all our patients and are happy to hear that you 'sailed' through your visit at Honeycomb Dental Clinic in calm waters!
We welcome you again on your next visit. Until then, warmest wishes.

Anonymous gave Honeycomb Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

I don’t hate the dentist anymore!

I have always had a fear of going to the dentist, which I don’t think is uncommon. Consequently my teeth have probably suffered as a result. The dentist has actually taken the time to explain what he is doing or would like to do in order to give me a nicer smile. At no time did he give the impression that my teeth were a lost cause. I have had quite a bit of work done and I can honestly say that my confidence has taken a big boost. Thank you Honeycomb. Oh yes.......and the receptionists and dental nurses are all so nice!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 27 July 2018

Honeycomb Dental Clinic replied on 31 July 2018

Dear Valued Patient
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review on the NHS Choices website. We are so happy to hear that your confidence has improved since having treatment at Honeycomb Dental Clinic. It is great to know that you are overcoming your fear of an appointment with 'the dentist'. We strive to provide not only quality treatment in the chair but also that the whole experience of visiting our clinic is an efficient and enjoyable one. We will ensure your kind comments are passed on to the whole team.

We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment with us.

Until then, warmest wishes

Phil Piper gave Honeycomb Dental Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Overall excellent service

Another visit to the dentist today. In my mind not something to look forward to but Homeycomb has changed all that. Not only excellent dental care but the effective administration, good personal communication and even lighthearted environment makes the event much less daunting. Well done to all.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 13 July 2018

Honeycomb Dental Clinic replied on 16 July 2018

Dear Mr. Piper
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review on the NHS choices website. We strive to provide each of our patients with a professional, friendly and efficient service; resulting in an overall positive patient journey from booking each appointment, to leaving the clinic after quality treatment. We are so pleased to hear that we have got this right for you. We will pass your kind comments on to all of team Honeycomb!

Many thanks again and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment with us.

Warmest Regards,

Minor cosmetic work.

I asked my dentist at a routine visit whether or not he could improve the look of an unsightly gap in my teeth, I have twice seen cosmetic dentists who have said that it cannot be corrected due to a cross-bite. I didn't want to spend several thousand pounds on a permanent brace or complicated procedure, I just wanted the look of the gap improved. My dentist said he thought he could help, two appointments later I have NO gap and the look of my smile is vastly improved, I am delighted, all it took was some white filling to round off the crooked tooth and some filing. It may not be a permanent solution but equally it could last 20 years... all for comparatively little cost. My family all happily attend this clinic.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Honeycomb Dental Clinic replied on 10 July 2018

Dear Valued Patient.

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review on the NHS Choices website. It is wonderful to hear that you are thrilled with the cosmetic treatment that was recently performed by one of our dentists. It is also heartwarming that you feel your smile has vastly improved. We will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the whole team. Comments like this, keeps us all so motivated and striving to provide the best patient journey.

We look forward to seeing you and your family at your next routine appointments.

Many thanks again and Best Wishes.