Yanmaz, Meliha

1. Review titled Great Dentist and practice

by Ron Robson - Posted on 13 March 2018

Once again the Sea Road Dental practice has exceeded all expectations. My wife lost a Crown yesterday evening and rang for an appointment this morning. She was given an urgent appointment in the afternoon and the Crown (which had been on for 35 years) was put back on. The staff are always very obliging and thoughtful .The surgery is always immaculate and everyone is extremely polite and helpful. We are NHS patients and have been attending for 5 years. The service cannot be faulted.

Visited March 2018

Yanmaz, Meliha has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Brilliant!

by Jacob Wilkinson - Posted on 18 January 2018

Really professional. Surgery always spotless, and staff are amazing. The dentist always has lots of helpful tips for oral hygiene. My teeth are 10 times better now thanks to her! Highly recommended!

3. Review titled Professional and Friendly Dental Practice

by Mrs G Robinson - Posted on 18 January 2018

I have been a patient at Sea Road Dental Practice for nearly 20 years. I am always happy with the level of service I receive and feel my teeth are in good hands. I visit every 6 months for regular examinations and in between times I visit for hygienist appointments. I am always given good advice on caring for my teeth and gums and what products to use. Quite often free samples of floss or toothpaste are offered to try out. The dentist herself is very professional and calm but friendly and kind. My children all feel comfortable here too. The Dental nurse and receptionist are both also very friendly and helpful. They offer a great reminder service too to ensure appointments are not missed! I am fortunate this is my family dentist and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Yanmaz, Meliha has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Great Dentist!

by Philippa Wilkinson - Posted on 18 January 2018

I have been going to Sea Road Dentist for a long time now, and my dentist always makes it a pleasant experience. She is great with the children, who never have any worries about having their teeth checked. She is always very thorough. The staff are all very friendly and happy to help. The practice always looks very welcoming. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new dentist!