Quedgeley House Dental Practice

01452 886954 Unit 39-42 Space Park, Olympus Road, Quedgeley , Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 4AL

S Leigh gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

superb!

Iv recently joined this practice and the service has been brilliant! Iv been given clear affordable options for my treatment.. Iv always been nervous of the dentist so really glad iv found somewhere i feel at ease. Had my first private filling today and couldn't be happier, it was even pain free! Would really recommend to anyone whos been putting off coming to the dentist.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 17 May 2019

S Roberts gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

5 star review

As someone who is worries about going to the dentist, I found my appointment easy and not stressful unlike other practices.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 17 May 2019

M Webb gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

5 star review

Lovely dentist and dental nurse, kind and reassuring. Thank you

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 08 May 2019

S Webb gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Quedgeley House

Best experience I've had with a dentist, very anxious patient but I was completely made to feel at ease and treated brilliant. Would recommend this dentist highly!

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 08 May 2019

J Taylor gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Impressed!

My children now love coming to the dentist! Very friendly, lovely dentists and nurses. Thanks :)

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 03 May 2019

K Lewis gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy costomer

I'm so happy I decided to change dental practices after having a bad experience at my last! Every appointment iv had iv left feeling happy with my treatment plan. Very friendly, affordable and approachable. Reminder calls the day before are always helpful too! Would highly recommend.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 02 May 2019

Anonymous gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Service

After 2 extractions 4 weeks later develop an abscess, never had one of these before tried to get an appointment took a couple of days for an emergency appointment. When there not seen by my regular dentist was told definitely an abscess as I have gum disease I assume some pus was removed was there approx 10 mins was told need to book an appointment with my dentist, no antibiotics are given so told if abscess comes back pop myself?

At home 1 hour later more pus which I popped myself, its now been a week and still have to do each day.

The next available appointment is not till the middle of June, so by this time may lose the tooth which I strongly don’t want too.

My experience over the last couple of weeks I have spent over £100 they seem more interested being paid rather than care, how can for 10 mins and then an hour later performing the same action myself and still doing so.
Looking to see if I can change the dentist and submit complaint too as speaking to someone at another surgery abscess are very serious and should, be dealt with promptly, this clearly has not been the case.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 01 May 2019

Anonymous gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Nurse was Excellent

Nurse was Excellent

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 06 September 2018

Anonymous gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Absolutely appalling dentist.

If I could give zero stars I would. My daughter had a bad experience here. She recently needed to have two teeth taken out and was promised numbing gel before having the injection which she never received. As a result of this she was left very traumatized and we decided to go elsewhere which I am very glad we did! My son also visited this practise about 6 weeks ago for a check up and we were not made aware of any problems. He visited our new practise today to be told that he has 3 broken teeth and has had these for quite a while which we were never told about!! That and the fact that there is a high turnover of staff doesn't fill me with confidence. Avoid like the plague.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 August 2018

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 23 August 2018

We are saddened to read your review of our practice, please do call the Practice Manager on 01452 886954 so we can investigate the situation. We strive to ensure all our patients are happy with the level of service they receive and , where possible, keep our patients with the same dentist. We look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Visit to resolve an urgent dental issue

I had a problem related to pain and discomfort when eating either with a denture in place or not .
I was given an appointment for nearly a week ahead but the following day I was able to get an appointment but with a different dentist. This visit decided that another appointment was needed as the current one was just to investigate the problem ! ! !
I was then offered what was the next appointment more than ten weeks ahead ! ! !
So in my mind that was not an acceptable response
So for whatever reason the organisation failed to deliver an acceptable or reasonable level of service.. and to add a little extra disappointment they would not even make an appointment until they had payment. When asked what happens if for some reason the treatment is not needed during the intervening period it all became a little vague.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 14 May 2018

We are saddened to read your review of our practice. We urge you to please call the Practice Manager on 01452 886954 so we can investigate the situation. We always try to ensure appointments are booked at the next availability and apologies the level of service wasn’t up to the standard you expect from your dental practice.