Quedgeley House Dental Practice

01452 886954 Unit 39-42 Space Park, Olympus Road, Quedgeley , Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 4AL

Anonymous gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Visit to resolve an urgent dental issue

I had a problem related to pain and discomfort when eating either with a denture in place or not .
I was given an appointment for nearly a week ahead but the following day I was able to get an appointment but with a different dentist. This visit decided that another appointment was needed as the current one was just to investigate the problem ! ! !
I was then offered what was the next appointment more than ten weeks ahead ! ! !
So in my mind that was not an acceptable response
So for whatever reason the organisation failed to deliver an acceptable or reasonable level of service.. and to add a little extra disappointment they would not even make an appointment until they had payment. When asked what happens if for some reason the treatment is not needed during the intervening period it all became a little vague.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 14 May 2018

We are saddened to read your review of our practice. We urge you to please call the Practice Manager on 01452 886954 so we can investigate the situation. We always try to ensure appointments are booked at the next availability and apologies the level of service wasn’t up to the standard you expect from your dental practice.

Excellent

Really good professional service - seemed it a odd at first the location - but smart and clean. The treatment I’ve had has been excellent.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 14 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at our Practice. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received from us. We look forward to seeing you again for your future dental care.

Anonymous gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

All they care about it Money

When I moved to the area I signed up to this dentist as it was local. Worst move ever! A check up takes 30secs. Never been x-rayed, advises of gum issues, offered hygienist etc

I’ve had dentist check ups since a child every 6 months and never was I asked to pay before consultation and in advance for a treatment. When questioned I was told this was company practice.

Have no rejoined another dentist in Gloucester where I paid after the event, was given a thorough check up with X-rays etc and made to feel like a human rather than just some walking cash. Was even greeted with a smile which I never got at Quedgeley House.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 28 November 2017

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 03 January 2018

Hi,
Thank you for taking out the time to leave a review, we are disappointed with your review and would like to know more. please contact us directly to further discuss.

sufiney gave Quedgeley House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

unhappy

Very Unhappy, nhs emergency appointment. Over a month for follow up appointment . Given the choice of having a tooth taken out or treating with special brush and corsydol. I was told I had to make my own mind up and Dentist could not say which was better option. As it involved a front tooth It was to me quite an important issue. I was also told be prepared to loose a lot of teeth. No explanation and I was shocked at the brusque way that news was delivered. I felt I needed antibiotics as the pain was deep in the gum. Told this was not an option. Nothing in my brief appointment inspired me to return. I shall look elsewhere.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 31 October 2017

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am sorry to hear of your experience and would like to apologise for any distress or inconvenience this may have caused you. We urge you to please contact the practice manager as soon as possible to discuss this matter further.

Mr Noon reviewed Quedgeley House Dental Practice

Completely satisfied

I was treated very well every time I have visited the practice.
The standard was always very good and the dentist gave me all the full information I needed to maintain my teeth and was flexible to do any minor work during the checkup so as to reduce the cost and time for myself.
They were polite and considerate of any needs I had.
I received plenty of reminder text and a phone call the day before. This was great based on my memory and time management.
I am an ordinary person who is not the most vigilant when it comes to cleaning my teeth but I was always given support and treated very well.
The costs are NHS standards but the quality is as good as private if not better.
Highly recommend this dental practice.
Mr G. Noon.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 19 October 2017

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 19 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at our Practice. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received from us. All of our providers take great care in the delivery of their treatment and are always conscious of making sure our patients are comfortable and enjoy their visits. We look forward to seeing you again for your future dental care.

Excellent

This is the best practice I have ever used. My son and I have been registered for 4 years and couldnt fault the service.
Out dentist is extremely good. If you have nerves about treatment then our dentist is the one, calm and patient. Superb!

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 20 June 2017

We welcome your feedback in leaving this review and are pleased you were satisfied with your experience. Quedgeley House strives to ensure all patients are made to feel at ease and comfortable during their appointments with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Give this place a miss

The practice is joke really and Dentists come and go at an alarming rate. Once witnessed a sales tactic employed by a dentist on two patients. The sales pitch was word for word. I could clearly hear what was being said as the door was left open whilst they examined the patients.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 31 May 2017

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 05 October 2017

Hi,
Apologies for the late response,
We would be happy to further discuss your comments. please feel free to contact the practice manager directly.

Always cancelling your appointments

Due to having to work full time as per the majority of people, we always book an early appointment. None of which ever seem to happen, these always get cancelled within a couple of days of the appointment and rebooked for 6 months in the future - surely if it isnt our fault, we shouldn't have to wait that long and should get seen at the next available slot. As we are so appalled at the blatant lack of respect for our custom we have decided to move dentists.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 23 May 2017

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 30 May 2017

Thank you for leaving a review of Quedgeley House. We currently open 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and Saturdays 9-1pm so always ensure our timings are flexible to meet everyone's working hours. We apologise if, due to unforeseen circumstances, your appointment has been cancelled. Please call the practice to book this in earlier as 6months seems a very long time to be rebooked and currently our waiting times are around 3-4weeks.

Amazing

Came to the dentist and right from the beginning i was treated amazing. Friendly welcoming staff on reception which made a huge impact. The dentist i saw was smiley and kept talking to me even though i was not nervous but seemed genuinely interested in my day and what i had to say. Checked my teeth and gaveme me great advice and support. Ive recommend family and friends as this dental practice has changed my view on dentists.

Thanks guys!!!

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 20 March 2017

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 12 April 2017

Thank you from all of the team at Quedgeley House Dental practice. Our reception team always ensure patients are made to feel welcome and are met with a high level of customer service. Our dentists and Nurses aim to make patients as comfortable as possible. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Aggressive dentist

Dentist wanted to pull 3 teeth upon a second opinion at St James all three were saved .
They were aggressive and pushy and I made an official complaint about my treatment , never again would I trust an NHS dentist

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 09 February 2017

Quedgeley House Dental Practice replied on 17 February 2017

We thank you in finding the time to leave a review. We are unhappy to hear your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. All our dentists always ensure the patient is given all the options so they can make an informed decision. We wish you well at your new practice.