Brookfields Community Dental Services

01223 723100 Dental HealthCare Cambridgeshire, Brookfields Health Centre, Seymour Street , Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3DQ

Sheila gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Emergency appointment

Was very happy with the treatment I received today,as I’m absolutely terrified of dentists,I was in that much of a state I can’t even remember the dentist mans name,. The dentist and their assistant made me at ease ,very caring and understanding,can't thank them enough.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 02 October 2018

IH gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic emergency appointment!

Received truly amazing service from Brookfields Community Dental Service.
I had been experiencing a throbbing in a tooth for a few days, reminiscent of when I had had an abscess before, and had to have root canal treatment.
On the day it became quite intolerable, I called Brookfields for an emergency appointment, and was seen later that afternoon. An Xray revealed an infection and appropriate treatment was given. I rarely leave reviews but was truly in amazed at the professionalism and kindness I encountered. Thank you! And so thankful for the NHS!

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 06 November 2018

Minty gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

Thank you for the excellent service I received this month, exemplary. The dental nurse and dentist were very good, kind, efficient and efffective. They explained everything in a way that I could understand, they reassured me and made the taking of my wisdom tooth out very swift. I can not fault their care-thank you.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 25 August 2018

Diane B gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental care

Highly recommended! Sadly, I have had some dental woes this year. First, a complicated root canal that couldn’t be dealt with by the NHS, and second, an infected wisdom tooth that needed immediate extraction. Happily, I received excellent service from the Cambridge Dental Hub. I highly recommend one dentist who professionally dealt with my tricky root canal, and a second dentist, who removed my wisdom tooth (amazingly, the extraction was painless and hassle-free). Although I was nervous, both dentists set my mind at ease. The staff were also friendly, efficient, and lovely to deal with.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 15 August 2018

Louise gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

I would just like to say thank you for seeing me today and that I really appreciated the service provided. I could not believe that although you were very short staffed, there was a sense of calm and professionalism towards all patients, some of whom were very challenging at times.

I left feeling very happy for the treatment I received but cannot stop thinking about how hard you all work!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 10 July 2018

Lovely staff, lovely atmosphere

Really lovely helpful staff. Particularly good with my 3 year old grandaughter. Very good experience all round. Thankyou

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 June 2018

Brookfields Community Dental Services has not yet replied.

Michelle Grimwood gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful supportive staff

I attended yesterday after being referred by my dentist for a difficult wisdom tooth.
Usually I am a very good patient but anxiety got the better of me as my tooth was infected and very painful. The staff were amazing and made me feel relax and reassured throughout the whole process despite me being a blubbering mess. They were patient and kind and I left feeling well and truly looked after (albeit sore).
Thank you all for dealing with me so well. It truly made more of a difference than you could possibly know.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 10 May 2018

Mrs Billitt gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Thank you for your help!

I was in so much pain, the staff went above and beyond to fit me in and made me feel so welcome. The receptionist was exceptional. The dentist was absolutely amazing, so gentle and sincere. If only I lived close by I would be fighting to get into this practice. Thank you again

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 04 April 2018

Kind and accomodating.

I had to get an emergency appointment after experiencing extreme pain. I had my 16month son with me and the nurses very kindly held him for me so that I could be seen. Very kind and accommodating to an extremely desperate mother. Thank you.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 05 February 2018

Anonymous gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

A very good place for wisdom tooth surgery

I was very pleased with the outcome of my wisdom tooth extraction. There were 2 nurses besides the dentist and the whole procedure went very smoothly and efficiently. I had no problems whatsover - during or after the extraction. I also found the office staff very understanding and helpful when I had to change my appointment. Thank you!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 13 February 2018