Brookfields Community Dental Services

01223 723100 Dental HealthCare Cambridgeshire, Brookfields Health Centre, Seymour Street , Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3DQ

Diane B gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental care

Highly recommended! Sadly, I have had some dental woes this year. First, a complicated root canal that couldn’t be dealt with by the NHS, and second, an infected wisdom tooth that needed immediate extraction. Happily, I received excellent service from the Cambridge Dental Hub. I highly recommend one dentist who professionally dealt with my tricky root canal, and a second dentist, who removed my wisdom tooth (amazingly, the extraction was painless and hassle-free). Although I was nervous, both dentists set my mind at ease. The staff were also friendly, efficient, and lovely to deal with.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 15 August 2018

Minty gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

Thank you for the excellent service I received this month, exemplary. The dental nurse and dentist were very good, kind, efficient and efffective. They explained everything in a way that I could understand, they reassured me and made the taking of my wisdom tooth out very swift. I can not fault their care-thank you.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 25 August 2018

Louise gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

I would just like to say thank you for seeing me today and that I really appreciated the service provided. I could not believe that although you were very short staffed, there was a sense of calm and professionalism towards all patients, some of whom were very challenging at times.

I left feeling very happy for the treatment I received but cannot stop thinking about how hard you all work!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 10 July 2018

Lovely staff, lovely atmosphere

Really lovely helpful staff. Particularly good with my 3 year old grandaughter. Very good experience all round. Thankyou

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 June 2018

Brookfields Community Dental Services has not yet replied.

Michelle Grimwood gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful supportive staff

I attended yesterday after being referred by my dentist for a difficult wisdom tooth.
Usually I am a very good patient but anxiety got the better of me as my tooth was infected and very painful. The staff were amazing and made me feel relax and reassured throughout the whole process despite me being a blubbering mess. They were patient and kind and I left feeling well and truly looked after (albeit sore).
Thank you all for dealing with me so well. It truly made more of a difference than you could possibly know.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 10 May 2018

Mrs Billitt gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Thank you for your help!

I was in so much pain, the staff went above and beyond to fit me in and made me feel so welcome. The receptionist was exceptional. The dentist was absolutely amazing, so gentle and sincere. If only I lived close by I would be fighting to get into this practice. Thank you again

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 04 April 2018

Kind and accomodating.

I had to get an emergency appointment after experiencing extreme pain. I had my 16month son with me and the nurses very kindly held him for me so that I could be seen. Very kind and accommodating to an extremely desperate mother. Thank you.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 05 February 2018

Anonymous gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

A very good place for wisdom tooth surgery

I was very pleased with the outcome of my wisdom tooth extraction. There were 2 nurses besides the dentist and the whole procedure went very smoothly and efficiently. I had no problems whatsover - during or after the extraction. I also found the office staff very understanding and helpful when I had to change my appointment. Thank you!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 13 February 2018

Terry Ellis gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Complicated tooth extraction support

Having had a problematic tooth extraction with complications..the consultant and his staff went the extra mile and helped me through a very traumatic time.I cannot thank them enough.The service and professionalism was excellent.Thankyou

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 22 February 2018

JM gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Amazing

I had been in pain for 2 months and my own dentist had advised an extraction and had done nothing to relieve the pain.The lovely dentist saw me as an emergency and her manner and patience was incredible.After assuring me the tooth could be saved she proceeded to drill our old filling ,block the pain using anti bacterial padding and place in a temporary filling.The pain went over the weekend and I am so grateful to her .I am just so sad that as it’s just an emergency get you out of pain service that she can’t continue the treatment as my own dentist is refusing.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 January 2018