Brookfields Community Dental Services

01223 723100 Dental HealthCare Cambridgeshire, Brookfields Health Centre, Seymour Street , Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 3DQ

Kind and accomodating.

I had to get an emergency appointment after experiencing extreme pain. I had my 16month son with me and the nurses very kindly held him for me so that I could be seen. Very kind and accommodating to an extremely desperate mother. Thank you.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 05 February 2018

Anonymous gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

A very good place for wisdom tooth surgery

I was very pleased with the outcome of my wisdom tooth extraction. There were 2 nurses besides the dentist and the whole procedure went very smoothly and efficiently. I had no problems whatsover - during or after the extraction. I also found the office staff very understanding and helpful when I had to change my appointment. Thank you!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 13 February 2018

Terry Ellis gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Complicated tooth extraction support

Having had a problematic tooth extraction with complications..the consultant and his staff went the extra mile and helped me through a very traumatic time.I cannot thank them enough.The service and professionalism was excellent.Thankyou

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 22 February 2018

JM gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Amazing

I had been in pain for 2 months and my own dentist had advised an extraction and had done nothing to relieve the pain.The lovely dentist saw me as an emergency and her manner and patience was incredible.After assuring me the tooth could be saved she proceeded to drill our old filling ,block the pain using anti bacterial padding and place in a temporary filling.The pain went over the weekend and I am so grateful to her .I am just so sad that as it’s just an emergency get you out of pain service that she can’t continue the treatment as my own dentist is refusing.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 January 2018

Anonymous gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 1 stars

None existent appointments

I was referred to Brookfields Community Dental Services twelve days ago and I still await an appointment. When I telephoned today I was advised that my treatment had not even been triaged as the dental surgeon had been on holiday. It would appear that Cambridge Dental Services have only one dental surgeon and he deals with Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk. I can only offer the opinion that the NHS service offered is not fit for purpose. Nothing I can do but sit and wait

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 January 2018

Anonymous gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Leading in how dentists should be.

Just amazing. From the calls to the arriving to the appointment
Why don't other dentists provide this service?
It is excellent and people should use this a bench mark as to what should be.
Thank you for the kindness and care. Excellent.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 07 October 2017

Brookfields Community Dental Services replied on 08 October 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. The service strives to deliver high standards of care to our patients and it is rewarding when this is recognized. I am pleased that our team were able to make your visit a pleasant experience.

The service holds regular meetings and I will ensure that your comments are shared with the rest of the team.

An exceptional dental practice

This dental practice is exceptional. The dentist I saw and the staff working with the dentist are extremely knowledgeable, caring, and professional.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 16 October 2017

EEllis gave Brookfields Community Dental Services a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service from the beginning to the end

Brookfields Community Dentist Services goes beyond 5 stars. From my initial telephone call, to sitting in THAT dentist chair.

Everyone involved with my care today should be awarded more than 5 stars.

Just wish I could sign for regular dentistry care with them.

Excellent!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 15 August 2017

Exceptional staff

I came in today to have two teeth extracted as I am a very very nervous patient. I almost left half way through as I was on the verge of a panic attack but the very lovely dental team calmed me down and persuaded me to stay. I managed to have both teeth out, it was quick and easy. Thank you very much especially to the person who held my hand!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 04 July 2017

Emergency dental appointment

An absolute amazing service. I had a temporary filling done here today. I was in agony. I called at 8.15am and I was offered an appointment for 10am. The dentists are exceptionally lovely and the reception staff are very friendly and helpful. Such a credit to the nhs. I paid £20.60 which is peanuts to the service they provide. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017