Sands House Dental Practice

01494 436407 Sands House Dental Practice, 43 Mill End Road , Sands, Buckinghamshire, HP12 4JN

Anonymous gave Sands House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Hygenist

Having visited the dentist have to say the dentist and receptionist always polite , they always say I need a hygenist appointment, trying to make this is always difficult and never accommodating , the hygenist only works on a Wednesday and once a week on a Saturday, the dentist will clean my teeth but last time I could of done better myself and still charged me 38 pound for the joy of this , it would be much better practice if they could be more accommodating some of us do work

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 08 August 2017

GREAT!

Finally a dental practice run by pros. I've seen 3 different dentists since joining the practice and all of them are extremely polite.For urgent care, I have managed to get an appointment the same day for urgent attention but even asking for a normal appointment I have got an appointment in a coupe of days.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 01 February 2017

Sands House Dental Practice replied on 16 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment and provide Sands House with such positive feedback. Our team work very hard to deliver a service that our patients expect and deserve from their dental practice. I will be happy to pass your comment on to the team and we look forward to seeing you again. Kind Regards, Danielle Bagley, Practice Manager

Excellent dental practice

I recently went for a check up at sands house. It was the best experience I've had at any dentist. Very welcoming reception, punctual dentist. I was called through on time and the dentist was lovely. Everything was explained to me thoroughly and I felt completely at ease. I left very willing to make another appointment and will definitely be recommending this practice to my family and friends!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 12 January 2017

Woody gave Sands House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very professional practice

I visited the practice after being recommended by a friend and after receiving professional and friendly treatment I refuse to go anywhere else! Superb service with a smile :-)

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 12 December 2016

Tanya gave Sands House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Practice

I had a filling fall out and rang the practice at 8,30am when they opened, I explained the to the receptionist that although it wasn't causing me any pain, it was a front filling that had left a gap that I was extremely conscious of, the receptionist was very empathetic and managed to get me an appointment the very same day!! I would (and have) highly recommended the practice to friends and family alike.An excellent team all round from the booking to completion of my treatment, I will definitely be returning again when needed.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 11 December 2016

Anonymous gave Sands House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very friendly team and overall good surgery

I came in for a check-up appointment and was greeted by a smiley receptionist. The receptionist spoke clearly to me and asked if any of my details had changed. I sat down and waited to be called and the dentist came and greeted me to then go into the surgery. I am a regular attender at this practice and have told my family all about this dentist. It is a shame that aren't taking on new patients though otherwise my family would join.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 30 November 2016

Anonymous gave Sands House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

not caring

I had dental pain all weekend, and on Monday I called dentist if I could be seen as soon as possible. They gave me a appointment same day. I was so happy. Dentist told me I have a abscess and that needs to be drained. They have done it without any anaesthetics. Pain was so bad. I can bare pain but this was so bad. Why they didn't ask if I would like anaesthetic? Anyway for this I had to pay 60 pounds. After, the dentist could talk only about cost and money. Left dentist with blood on my cheek. I never felt so frustrated. I paid all the money, but they make me feel so upset. I'm health care professionals, been working for nhs for many years but I would never do that to my patients.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 25 October 2016

Anonymous gave Sands House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Dentist

I was referred for a root canal by my dentist and when I saw this dentist they were very rude and disrespectful to myself. The worst dentist I have ever seen !!

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 28 September 2016

Very Good, As Usual

I had a front tooth filling done today. The dentist did a very good job. I also picked up some dental tape while I was there.

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 25 July 2016

Dave gave Sands House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Dentist Feedback.

Like a previous poster, I too was refused treatment available under band 1 NHS and was told that I could not have a scale and polish under band 1.

All my previous other dentists have done this and today, I visited another dentist in High Wycombe and received a scale and polish and paid band 1 fees!

Check NHS bands before you go!

Oh, Sands also ask you to pay up front......many other dentists don't.

Visited in July 2014. Posted on 30 June 2016

Sands House Dental Practice replied on 14 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am disappointed to hear that a scale and polish was not offered to you under the NHS band one. I would appreciate it if you can contact the practice so this can be looked into further. All of our team are aware of the NHS banding so I am shocked to read you comments.
We look forward to hearing from you.