Queensmead Dental Practice

01252 544779 Queensmead Dental Practice, Unit 74 Queensmead, Farnborough , Hants, GU14 7SB

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Opening hours

Try to call website says you are open but when I call answer phone says your closed, can’t even leave a message such bad service.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 March 2018

Christmas Day Saved

Very surprise to see a normal dental practice open for Christmas day, was greeted by the lovely receptionist who explained thoroughly about the forms I needed to fill in, once they were completed she took me through to the dentist even though the 111 lady said I could be waiting hours, from there he gave me options to pick from on what can be done that dau, he explained I had a deep filling too close to my nerve and it was the pressure of that filling on my nerves causing that pain, the dentist took off that filling, packed it with an antibiotic dressing and put a temporary filling over the top and informed me to call my own dentist to make an appointment as soon as possible to discuss further treatment such as a root canal, would of love to have been registered here but unfortunately they're not accepting patients and a little too far to travel.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 28 December 2017

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 11 January 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Lack Of Professionalism

My actual dentist has always been good once I see him but I’m very surprised to see that this practice has been given a ‘Good’ rating by CQC considering a large amount of reviews echo my own issues. I am also constantly having my appointments cancelled with extremely short notice ranging from being cancelled the day before to hours before the appointment when I always make my appointment before leaving the previous so my appointments are made 6 months in advance, so plenty of notice!
It is so hard to get through on the phone and email is ignored!
The current answerphone message is just so unprofessional, it’s hurried and I can hardly catch what is being said even as a native English speaker.
Perhaps this practice could improve with a lot of staff training and more professionalism in all positions throughout the job scale!
Currently the website states that hours may differ due to the Christmas holiday season online, I can’t understand why it’s so difficult to just state what they are over the Christmas period rather than state that they may differ.
I would say that overall this practice requires improvement.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 26 December 2017

Lilly Wiliams gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Big Thank You

Thank you to the dentist for the wonderful work that they did on my teeth today. This has made me feel like a new woman and I can't thank them enough. Also to the dentist I saw last week for an emergency. I am really pleased with the results.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 03 April 2017

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 11 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

Daniel gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

The staff were wonderful in making me feel at ease, I was in an excruciating amount of pain, but I was dealt with quickly, with minimal fuss.
I would most definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 03 April 2017

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 11 January 2018

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Laura vaughan gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist

After a nightmare where I had broken my tooth the dentists were happy and very helpful at coming to my rescue . The practise manager was very friendly and made sure that I was seen quickly . I've always been seen on time for my appointments with none of the hassle of hanging around . The dentist who has been fixing my tooth has been very reassuring throughout my whole treatment .

In all I would highly recomend this dentist surgery to anyone especially those who find the dentist a scary place as I used to but the members of staff have restored my trust and no longer dread to go

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 14 March 2017

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 11 January 2018

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are glad our patients take the time out of their day to provide feedback, it really helps us out!

Thanks again.

Sarah Smith gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Service

I have been there ... I liked the service they have provided . Staffs are always kin to help customers

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 06 March 2017

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 24 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review about our service. I am delighted to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and look forward to seeing you again. I will ensure the Queensmead staff are aware of your comment. Once again, thank you for reviewing our service. Kind Regards, Elliott Hyde - Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment and overall experience

Have been using this dentist for many years and have, always, been treated very well.
I have, in that time, had two different dentists and they have both been very proffessional and caring.
I have been informed of all aspects of treatment and, always, been informed of cost.
I had another medical condition that relied on my dentist being able to deal with the conditions needed to carry out surgery, in relation to that condition.
They were very aware of what was required and how to deal with my dentistry so that the surgery could be carried out.
It was very reassuring.
I will continue to use this dentist as i never have a problem making an appointment and in fact, i lost a filling one lunch time and had it replaced before 17.00 hrs. that same day.
Hows that for service?
Thank you Queensmead dentist and all the staff.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 21 February 2017

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 11 January 2018

Dear Valued patient Many thanks for sharing your feedback. We aim for all of our patients to receive the highest quality of care at all times and restoring your smile gives us such pleasure and pride. We are so happy that your results were achieved to your satisfaction and that you felt supported by the team.

Priscillah Rusike gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Really Good Dentist

I recently registered here, all the staff are so friendly and have had excellent treatment!
(filling) would recommend any to go here.
Very Happy

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 16 December 2016

Saturdays Appointments

The availability on a Saturday for appointments is very convenient as I don't always get a chance to book appointments during the week as I am very busy with work or the kids.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 07 December 2016

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 14 December 2016

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to comment about our dental practice. I am delighted that you are happy with the service we offer to all patients and we will continue to deliver this. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind Regards, Elliott Hyde - Practice Manager