Queensmead Dental Practice

01252 544779 Queensmead Dental Practice, Unit 74 Queensmead, Farnborough , Hants, GU14 7SB

Lilly Wiliams gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Big Thank You

Thank you to the dentist for the wonderful work that they did on my teeth today. This has made me feel like a new woman and I can't thank them enough. Also to the dentist I saw last week for an emergency. I am really pleased with the results.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 03 April 2017

Daniel gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

The staff were wonderful in making me feel at ease, I was in an excruciating amount of pain, but I was dealt with quickly, with minimal fuss.
I would most definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 03 April 2017

Laura vaughan gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist

After a nightmare where I had broken my tooth the dentists were happy and very helpful at coming to my rescue . The practise manager was very friendly and made sure that I was seen quickly . I've always been seen on time for my appointments with none of the hassle of hanging around . The dentist who has been fixing my tooth has been very reassuring throughout my whole treatment .

In all I would highly recomend this dentist surgery to anyone especially those who find the dentist a scary place as I used to but the members of staff have restored my trust and no longer dread to go

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 14 March 2017

Sarah Smith gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Service

I have been there ... I liked the service they have provided . Staffs are always kin to help customers

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 06 March 2017

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 24 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review about our service. I am delighted to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and look forward to seeing you again. I will ensure the Queensmead staff are aware of your comment. Once again, thank you for reviewing our service. Kind Regards, Elliott Hyde - Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment and overall experience

Have been using this dentist for many years and have, always, been treated very well.
I have, in that time, had two different dentists and they have both been very proffessional and caring.
I have been informed of all aspects of treatment and, always, been informed of cost.
I had another medical condition that relied on my dentist being able to deal with the conditions needed to carry out surgery, in relation to that condition.
They were very aware of what was required and how to deal with my dentistry so that the surgery could be carried out.
It was very reassuring.
I will continue to use this dentist as i never have a problem making an appointment and in fact, i lost a filling one lunch time and had it replaced before 17.00 hrs. that same day.
Hows that for service?
Thank you Queensmead dentist and all the staff.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 21 February 2017

Priscillah Rusike gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Really Good Dentist

I recently registered here, all the staff are so friendly and have had excellent treatment!
(filling) would recommend any to go here.
Very Happy

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 16 December 2016

Saturdays Appointments

The availability on a Saturday for appointments is very convenient as I don't always get a chance to book appointments during the week as I am very busy with work or the kids.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 07 December 2016

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 14 December 2016

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to comment about our dental practice. I am delighted that you are happy with the service we offer to all patients and we will continue to deliver this. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind Regards, Elliott Hyde - Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Excellent service

Attended my appointment today for two root extractions and a filling. Appointment offered for this treatment two days after having the examination which was excellent. All stages of treatment were explained to me and carried out in an efficient and considerate manner. I would highly recommend this surgery to friends.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 16 November 2016

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Needs looking into.

Absolutely awful. Had extraction here and after 90 minutes of probing and yanking decided they could not remove the roots. Expected me to wait 12 weeks with the roots and an open wound for hospital to do it. I mean, come on. Anyway had sepsis spent two days in hospital and they pulled the roots. Filling I had fell out after three weeks and the cleaning of the teeth, my god, uncaring is all I can say, intense pain and a lot of blood. Never known any dentist like it. when I complained about service I was threatened to be struck off.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 01 November 2016

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 10 November 2016

I'm sorry to learn of the experience you have had. I would appreciate to discuss this further with you so this can be investigated. We take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services. Please do not hesitate to contact the practice on 01252 544779 and request to speak to Elliott Hyde (Practice Manager) alternatively you can email on Queensmead.manager@rodericksdental.co.uk . I would very much value further direct and detailed feedback from you.

Yours sincerely,

Elliott Hyde
Practice Manager

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A struggle for appointments, but excellent staff

I have been with this dentist a couple of years now. I always feel I have been treated very well and kept involved and given choices in my dental plans. My dentist is very professional, I am always pleased with my treatments and made to feel very at ease, especially as I am a very anxious patient! My 6 year old son also attends this dentist surgery and he is always treated well. He never fears going to the dentist as he has always been made to feel safe and calm and he gets Spider Man stickers! There can be a long wait for appointments and the office is often busy, I can sympathise with this, and I can see they have been making improvements over the time I've been with them to improve wait times on phones, which is appreciated. I really like this dentist and would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 09 August 2016

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 11 October 2016

Thank you for your feedback.
I am delighted to hear you have had a great experience with us as well as your child. We always look to give the best service to all our patients and look to improve our services constantly. I'm sorry to hear about the struggle for appointments however we are looking at new ways to offer appointments to our patients such as Online Booking.
I will share your comment with the team who will be happy to hear about your experience.
We look forward to seeing you at your next check-up.
Kind Regards,