Queensmead Dental Practice

01252 544779 Queensmead Dental Practice, Unit 74 Queensmead, Farnborough , Hants, GU14 7SB

Always professional and friendly

I have been using this practice for about 4-5 years now, and although I have seen 3 different dentists in that time they have all been very professional, caring and informative about my care. I had an appointment with another new lady this morning who was fantastic, took the time to go through my x-rays with me, explain what she is monitoring and why, explained how to look after my gums better and gave me some options for treatment. Very happy with this practice. Reception always helpful and professional as well.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 21 May 2019

Andrew Cliff gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Emergency appointment

I booked an emergency appointment and I have been waiting an hour and half! I completely understand that customers who have pre booked appointments come first. And I completely agree, however how am I expected to be seen if it is a constant stream of people coming in and I keep being chucked to the back of the waiting list??? I think this needs to be addressed as I’ve sat here for ages while people who have been sat down for 2 minutes can go in. Again, completely agree with pre booked customers first but I will never be seen if I’m being chucked to the back everyone a customer comes through the door. Ridiculous!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 22 March 2019

Filling

Saw a particular dentist today, as always, good experience. I am very nervous and she is approachable and friendly. I never have any issues or pain. Very happy with this dentist.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 17 January 2019

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Waiting for tooth extraction appointment

My daughter had her first ever dentist appointment in March and she needs to have some teeth taken out. The day after the appointment, I received a call from them saying they need her height and weight - to which I made at the doctors right away. I then informed the practice of her height and weight, and they told me I had to go into the practice to sign the paperwork. They put it in the envelope to go to wherever and we still haven’t had an appointment for the teeth removal. Her teeth are going to get worse - and it’s going to affect her gums etc

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 30 May 2018

Emergency appointment

I was given an appointment on the day I contacted 111 for help. I was seen on time and treated immediately. I had a tooth extracted painlessly and the care and advice I was given was excellent. I am now 'on the books' and would recommend to anyone.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 16 May 2018

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Opening hours

Try to call website says you are open but when I call answer phone says your closed, can’t even leave a message such bad service.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 March 2018

Christmas Day Saved

Very surprise to see a normal dental practice open for Christmas day, was greeted by the lovely receptionist who explained thoroughly about the forms I needed to fill in, once they were completed she took me through to the dentist even though the 111 lady said I could be waiting hours, from there he gave me options to pick from on what can be done that dau, he explained I had a deep filling too close to my nerve and it was the pressure of that filling on my nerves causing that pain, the dentist took off that filling, packed it with an antibiotic dressing and put a temporary filling over the top and informed me to call my own dentist to make an appointment as soon as possible to discuss further treatment such as a root canal, would of love to have been registered here but unfortunately they're not accepting patients and a little too far to travel.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 28 December 2017

Queensmead Dental Practice replied on 11 January 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Anonymous gave Queensmead Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Lack Of Professionalism

My actual dentist has always been good once I see him but I’m very surprised to see that this practice has been given a ‘Good’ rating by CQC considering a large amount of reviews echo my own issues. I am also constantly having my appointments cancelled with extremely short notice ranging from being cancelled the day before to hours before the appointment when I always make my appointment before leaving the previous so my appointments are made 6 months in advance, so plenty of notice!
It is so hard to get through on the phone and email is ignored!
The current answerphone message is just so unprofessional, it’s hurried and I can hardly catch what is being said even as a native English speaker.
Perhaps this practice could improve with a lot of staff training and more professionalism in all positions throughout the job scale!
Currently the website states that hours may differ due to the Christmas holiday season online, I can’t understand why it’s so difficult to just state what they are over the Christmas period rather than state that they may differ.
I would say that overall this practice requires improvement.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 26 December 2017