Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford

01274 493496 1 Bateman Street, Manningham , Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD8 7DH

Nasir gave Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford a rating of 5 stars

NEW DENTURES/ ROUTINE CHECK UP

I would like to Thank the dentist, she made feel so comfortable on my last appointment at Bradford Ravat & Ray on Monday 1.10.18. My Appointment was 09:30 i was seen on time and Dr was so nice in their approach ,very understanding & caring and very friendly. I am so grateful for professionalism and care she shows to her patients keep up the good work Thank you so much.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 03 October 2018

Anonymous gave Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford a rating of 5 stars

Referral from my iwn dentist

I was referred here as my own dentist felt my extraction was too complicated to attempt. After waiting only 2 weeks, staff members telephoned and arranged an appointment shortly after. The friendly staff immediately put me at ease and rhe oral surgeon was amazing! I would highly recommend to anyone - particularly those who are nervous patients.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 29 August 2018

Anonymous gave Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford a rating of 5 stars

What a lovely group of people

I have recently had a very bad experience at my previous dental surgery. I enquired about NHS treatment and had a lovely response from the manager. She was very efficient and promptly made an exception in my case to go onto the NHS. She left the necessary forms in reception. My previous dentist you were luck if they even acknowledged you. The staff on reception gave me a wonderful greeting and sympathising with the way my face looked following recent treatment.

Well done all please keep up the good work and I look forward to see you all soon

Rachel

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 June 2018

Jack field gave Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford a rating of 5 stars

Dental treatment

I was very impressed with the treatment I received with the dentist and would be happy to recommend her to all my family and friends

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 11 May 2018

Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford replied on 22 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your positive experience with us at Ravat & Ray Dental Care; it is a pleasure to receive such encouraging feedback. As we endeavour to meet the needs of our patients at all times, patient feedback is essential to assist us in improving our service whilst also maintaining the high standard of care we have become so proud to provide. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come.

Kelly H gave Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Dentist - Excellent Service

I attended the surgery on 21/05/2018 - the appointment was a referral for a wisdom tooth removal.

The reception staff on arrival were very pleasant and helpful.

Having never had a tooth removed I was a little nervous as I didn't know what to expect, the dentist and dental nurse put me at ease immediately explaining the procedure and ensuring everything was clearly understood. I expected the appointment to last a while however I was in and out within 10 minutes - the tooth was removed without any pain or discomfort in around 30 seconds!

very clear aftercare instructions were given and I have experienced no discomfort or pain since attending the surgery.

I only wish I was able to move to this surgery on a permanent basis

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 22 May 2018

Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford replied on 22 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your positive experience with us at Ravat & Ray Dental Care; it is a pleasure to receive such encouraging feedback. As we endeavor to meet the needs of our patients at all times, patient feedback is essential to assist us in improving our service whilst also maintaining the high standard of care we have become so proud to provide. please contact the Practice and ask to speak to Kelly Brook the practice manager to discuss moving to our surgery on a permanent basis.

Saaria gave Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant service by the dentist

i have been with Ravat and ray dentist for over 5 years excellent service by reception staff i have seen many new receptionists and they all deliver a great service. The dentist is an exceptional individual who takes pride in her work and also takes her time in explaining the procedures she performs. she has shown me xrays of my teeth on the screen and explains fully what she is going to do and why. Todays visit was an emergency appointment she offered to do the treatment and completed two treatment plans which took over 45mins, when i was registered at a previous practice they normally rebooked me in to perform the treatment after having a look at the problem and it was not solved then and there , still taking home the pain.Excellent staff/ receptionist, and a brilliant dentist couldnt ask for anyone better and was sent home pain free!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 April 2018

M Henderson gave Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford a rating of 5 stars

Recently joined very happy

I’m a new patient at this practice. Although I’m new to the surgery I’m very happy I was accepted here after having so many issues recently. I’ve been treated very respectfully and well informed by the Dentist, who sat and spoke to me in great detail about everything. I’ve been to several Dentists before but this one is different. Even the Receptionists are all so friendly and approachable. I felt like I was dealing with actual human beings that were happy to help. It’s a nice surgery on a quiet side street and is easy to get to. They were on time and didn’t keep me waiting at all. Think I’m going to be very happy at this place

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

BEST DENTAL PRACTICE

I had an appointment on Wednesday 28th of March 2018 for my tooth to be taken out, I was really impressed with the way my surgeon Dealt with me, I was given local anesthetic to remove my tooth, from start to finish I felt no pain and the tooth was taken out professional. i would recommend anybody to use this dental practice.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 29 March 2018

Best practice

I was impressed with the way the dentist treated my teeth. She's is the best and knows exactly what say and what to do. She gives you plenty of time ideas to make decisions.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 22 March 2018

A Hussain gave Ravat & Ray Dental Care Bradford a rating of 4 stars

Very satisfied

Second time visiting and on both times very satisfied with the service. Staff very professional and courteous. Would recommend.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 12 February 2018