Wantage House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Very good service and Dentist

by Richard S - Posted on 27 February 2019

I joined the dental practice as a new patient under the nhs scheme and was offered an appointment that suited me . I had my first examination with the dentist who is now my dentist and he pointed out I needed some treatment of which was dealt with on my next appointment . I found him a very caring dentist and explained to me in a very positive manor of the treatment I needed .He puts me at ease as I am slightly nervous of the dentist but I find the team here helps me through this. From the helpful reception girls through to the dentist and his dental nurse they go the extra mile to help you. I am very pleased I joined this practice.

Visited January 2019

2. Review titled Excellent no-nonsense dentistry

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 September 2019

Joined the practice a year ago. Initial exam and x-rays were carried out efficiently and thoroughly. The dentist was experienced, friendly and offered relevant advice. Not too much chatting, which is what I like. Later in the year my molar had a small corner break off. Had to wait a couple of months for an appointment, which was ok, it was not an urgent situation. The dentist carried out a routine filling which settled down quickly and has given no trouble since. Again, efficient and thorough. Just had my second routine examination. A very pleasant experience all round. 10/10.

Visited August 2018

3. Review titled Really good service

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 September 2019

I was really impressed with the service! I was concerned in a beginning and was in doubt either to go there (as I am registered in Wantage House) or try somewhere else, But THANK YOU dentist!!! it is god sent here! He is such a professional! They carried out the job on a highest level! They are very caring and you can see they absolutely in love with their jobs there, even the Manager introduced herself and ask about what are my needs are. They will cheer you up and will do the job perfectly, especially I had not been to the Dentist for years, Now I am very proud to be registered in Wantage House Dental Practice thanks dentist!! I had a lot of experience with different dental Clinics! Now this one will be the best (while this dentist is there of course!!!) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Hope this dentist will stay there forever!!!! Mrs. A. J..

Visited June 2018

4. Review titled Shambles

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 August 2018

My initial appointment when I registered was fine. A little later on I needed some repair work. I booked in and had to wait 2 months for my appointment. On the day of the appointment they rang and cancelled saying I'd been book in with the wrong person. Even though that's the appointment the online system booked for me. Major flaw there. So they booked me in for an emergency appointment as I'd been in pain for so long. The dentist told me it need it to be repaired as soon as and that they are short staffed. He advised the reception of what I needed done so I could be booked in. This was paid for up front I had to wait nearly 3 months for this appointment bearing in mind I was told I'd need this work done asap. Then on the day of the appointment I recieve a phone call trying to cancel my appointment as the dentist that recommended the work was no longer there (even though they knew he was a temporary locum at the time I saw him for the emergency appointment) and apparently they don't do work another dentist has recommended, telling me I need another examination before they decided what to do, then I can finally book in for treatment after that. Which may not be for another 2 months.

Visited May 2018