Ambience Dental Practice

01793 529985 Wade House, 37-39 Queen Street, Town Centre , Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 1RN

Karen Brown gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

tooth extraction

Today I had an overgrown wisdom tooth extracted. I have been putting it off for about a year but finally plucked up courage. I needn't have worried. My dentist was kind and put me at ease as soon as I arrived. The numbing injection was not really painful, just a small scratch and a bit of pressure. The actual extraction took about 1 minute. I felt no pain just a bit of pressure. My dentist kept checking that I was OK all the way through. I was allowed to take the tooth home as a souvenir but wont keep it for long as it is really horrible. Now the injection has worn off and I was expecting to be in pain and reaching for the pain killers but I feel fine. I'm amazed at how simple the whole procedure was thanks to the skill of my very kind dentist and dental assistant.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 19 October 2018

Rude receptionist

Visited this surgery today and I was extremely surprised on what I saw. I don’t know what the staff but over hearing the receptionist spoke to one of there nurses it was unbelievable. Telling the other in a rudely manner to not pick any more calls all for asking her a question. Am not one to say but if someone talk to me like that in the work place I would be upset . No one should be spoken to like that especially in front of there own patients. What impression would that give

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 10 September 2018

Autism guy gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Not good

i had to cancel the appointment Friday 10th August 2018. As my left leg so sore and could not walk upstairs. When their for a check up. Once that was done did not do the fillings on the same day which is not good. And never asked me me about the 10th August time and date was okay for me. Never mind I had a bad left leg and could not walk on that day. And today had a letter which is disgusting I can’t afford to dental treatment if I don’t make contact with the next 10 days the will charge me. I have autism and can’t cope with a letter like that. Wanna change to another dentist as I feel they don’t care. Told them the reason why I could not make that day

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 11 August 2018

Kelly Collins gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

nervous patient

Being terrified of dentists I had not been for 10 years until coming to you. My dentist has been amazing. Explaining everything that is being done. Showing me with a mirror what is happening. Showing me xrays and discussing everything before during and after treatment. Totally putting me at ease and always asking if I am ok. Have never experienced a dentist like it. Will be sticking with you. 100% satisfied.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 03 May 2018

Anonymous gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

So pleased

I would highly recommend this dentist. I used to be terrified of dentists but I'm calm and relaxed going to this one. My dentist is absolutely brilliant l. He tells me everything he's going to do and he keeps me calm. Brilliant :)

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 27 April 2018

Alena Jones gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy! Thanks dentist

I was really impressed with the service! I was concerned in a beginning and was in doubt either to go there (as I am registered in Ambience) or try somewhere else as this one doesn’t have many good reviews plus some people I know didn’t like the service there in the past. I have been once here before couple of years ago and was not satisfied at all! But THANK YOU dentist!!! He is god sent here! He is such a professional! He’ve done the job on a highest level! He is very caring and you can see he absolutely in love with his job!! He will cheer you up and will do the job perfectly! Now I am very proud to be registered in Ambience Dental Practice thanks dentist!! I had a lot of experience with different dental Clinics! Now this one will be the best (while this dentist is there of course!!!) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Hope this dentist will stay there forever!!!! Mrs. A. J.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 22 March 2018

Karen Brown gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

very nervous patient

I hadn't been to a dentist for approx. 30 years. Today I have been seen by a very kind and funny dentist who put me at ease. I was not lectured about my non attendance. I was given sound advice about how to care for my teeth and gums. I was shown in a mirror my teeth while diagnosis was being explained to me. My x-rays were fully explained. I was so relieved to have a positive experience for a change. I have not been told to have any treatment only advised. I will be attending an appointment next week and am trying to pluck up the courage to get the advised extraction done. So thank you very much to the kind dentist who has given me confidence to come back again

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 23 January 2018

No care for patients

I went to the dentist for an emergency extraction, as i had badly broke my tooth. I have always been anxious about the dentist. I explained this but was not given any reassurance. Sat in chair was given injection to numb, shortly after dentist began pulling tooth out, leaning on my face and dragging my jaw around.To no surprise the tooth broke half off leaving root in. I asked if i could have more pain relief, dentist reply "wont make no difference". The dentist continued digging into my mouth, naturally i flinched a few times. The dentist stopped, put the bed i was lead on as upright as the dentist could and took their gloves off. I said is it finished the dentist said no and proceeded to pack away. I asked if i will still have pain the dentist reply "yes will have to wait until the hospital call you". I asked why and the dentist said because "you keep flinching". I apologised and pleaded for the dentist to finish it. The dentist lent down and was very rough and drilled out broken teeth. I still don't know if the dentist has actually removed the whole tooth or they just wanted me out of there. The dentist was incredibly rude, did not reassure me at all and i am in extreme agony in face an jaw. I would never visit this dentist in again.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 17 June 2017

Anonymous gave Ambience Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy

I had an appointment today and i was extremely happy with the attention and service i received. The dentist paid so much attention to my worries and was very thorough. I had everything i wanted done there and then with a very friendly dentist who put me at ease and put my mind at rest. The first time i was totally relaxed in the dentist chair.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 15 May 2017

Money making practice and not having enogh Dental Knowledge

This dental practice is just a money making practice ,even they are not following the NHS guideline for pricing, every time they are demanding the money even we paid for Band-3 cost which include band1/2 work apart from the current treatment in 2 month time.

Not suggesting that any one will go there.
They are rude not listening to anyone.
No proper Knowledge.
Dental practioner are not proffestional.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 12 May 2017