Smile Dental Care

01793 530784 Eldene Medical Centre, Eldene , Swindon, SN3 3RZ

Anonymous gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 1 stars

I am disgusted with the receptmtionists attitude

We have been using this practise for years now and until today had been lucky enough to never need anything other than check ups. My son complained of toothache over the weekend so I phoned for an appointment and was given one during school hours. I was told take it or leave it, so I took it. We were slightly late getting (due to my son not being ready when I arrived to pick him up from school), and the receptionist was extremely rude telling us he would not be seen due to our lateness. I explained that I had rushed across town from work for this appointment and had tried our hardest to be on time. I explained my son was in pain, and he was by this point very distressed by the thought that he would not be seen today and had missed school for nothing. The receptionist then sarcastically told me I'd better try harder tomorrow to make an appointment. How can someone be so cold when faced with a crying 9 year old who is clearly in pain! This woman has no medical knowledge or training and yet she is able to judge that my son can wait another 24 hours before getting treatment!
Never mind the fact that they are ALWAYS running late when we go for our appointments and we usually wait at least 10 minutes before being seen, and are always on time. I appreciate they have a business to run but a little empathy costs nothing.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 12 November 2018

Mandy gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

Very happy ??

i just want to say a very big thankyou to my dentist for doing my teeth today. I was just going for a filling but my dentist noticed a big chip in my front tooth which made me feel paranoid every time I smiled. My dentist refilled it for me and what a great job they have done plus a great job on a fillin I needed as well. My dentist always makes me feel at ease and it doesn’t hurt one bit, best dentist by far and a very lovely member of staff!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 01 November 2017

Anonymous gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 1 stars

The worst experience of my life

I am still in pain from these people. I was told I need to replace my old filings and after paying £600
I am in extreme agony and now face my worst fears of dentists.
Having been sensitively treated all my life by NHS dentists I decided to treat my teeth to some private care! How little did I know I would be put in unnecessary pain and costs and my life ruined.
When I rang up the practice they were rude, unhelpful and told me to go to the walk in centre as they are fully booked for three weeks! I am appalled, discusted and conned by these people.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 07 April 2017