Smile Dental Care

01793 530784 Eldene Medical Centre, Eldene , Swindon, SN3 3RZ

Mandy gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

Very happy ??

i just want to say a very big thankyou to my dentist for doing my teeth today. I was just going for a filling but my dentist noticed a big chip in my front tooth which made me feel paranoid every time I smiled. My dentist refilled it for me and what a great job they have done plus a great job on a fillin I needed as well. My dentist always makes me feel at ease and it doesn’t hurt one bit, best dentist by far and a very lovely member of staff!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 01 November 2017

Smile Dental Care has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 1 stars

The worst experience of my life

I am still in pain from these people. I was told I need to replace my old filings and after paying £600
I am in extreme agony and now face my worst fears of dentists.
Having been sensitively treated all my life by NHS dentists I decided to treat my teeth to some private care! How little did I know I would be put in unnecessary pain and costs and my life ruined.
When I rang up the practice they were rude, unhelpful and told me to go to the walk in centre as they are fully booked for three weeks! I am appalled, discusted and conned by these people.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 07 April 2017

Smile Dental Care has not yet replied.

araybou gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 1 stars

permanant

have had 4 appointments still no work done this is over a 2/3 month period, on one ocassion arrived at appointed time only to be told that it was the dentists last day so could not do any work, have been told that there are no permanent dentistis only locums, and there is only one who works 2 days a week, there is room for 2 dentists but there only seems to be one, appointments seem to be at least 4 weeks but if the appointment is more than 10 minutes you are out of luck, even when a 40 minuite appointment is made it is not kept and told to book another. there is need is for 2 permanent dentists.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 27 September 2016

Smile Dental Care replied on 23 February 2017

We are very sorry to hear of the poor customer service you have received from this practice. We do have 2 permanent dentists at the practice now. If you would like to call the practice and speak to the Practice manager we will be happy to sort something out for you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Anonymous gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 1 stars

Filthy and a Con

I went in for a meet and greet and the place was filthy. Units and floor. I'm surprised they haven't been shut down. They now keep contacting me asking me to pay them £25 in exchange for a 'free checkup'.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 25 August 2016

Smile Dental Care replied on 23 February 2017

We are sorry that you felt the practice was not up to standard with its cleanliness. We are very strict with this and the practice must follow a certain protocol to make sure this is all kept to a particular order. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Neil o gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 1 stars

Avoid this practice

Denied work carried out previously was done by them when it needed to be redone as not on their records. Also after my prior appointment i recieved a £100 Fine from the NHS for claiming j was entitled to free treememt when i had in fact i had paid in full for my treatment. Only after appealing this fine direct to nhs and proving i'd paid was it dropped but no apology from the practice.

My advice is find another dental practice.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 29 April 2016

Smile Dental Care replied on 23 February 2017

We are sorry that you have felt the need to complain about the practice. We can only go by what is on the record and what our patients tell us about their exemptions. The NHS are very strict on this. However we are very happy that you have now sorted out the fine. Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Scaledandpolished gave Smile Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

A find!

A functional set up. Staff are pleasant. Not over friendly but not abrupt. Dentist is plain speaking and gets the job done. All on the NHS.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 17 December 2015

Smile Dental Care replied on 03 April 2016

Thank you for your comments we will pass this on to all the staff