Mere Dental Practice

1. Review titled New Front Teeth

by Sallianne Branson - Posted on 19 October 2018

I had already lost one of my protruding upper front teeth and the remaining one was loose. I made an appointment with the dentist and after discussion, it was agreed that she remove the tooth and provide me with a partial denture. After taking an Xray, the tooth was extracted easily and with no pain. I then had impressions of my teeth taken for the denture which would include an extra rear tooth to replace a missing one. Two weeks later I attended the surgery and received my new denture. It slotted in with no problem, fitted beautifully and I am absolutely thrilled. Would recommend Mere Dental Surgey without hesitation.

Visited October 2018

2. Review titled Mere Dental Practice - The Best Dentist I Have Ever Visited

by Paul Spiller Wilkins - Posted on 15 August 2018

HERE IS A COPY OF THE EMAIL I SENT TO THE PRACTICE: ”Thank you very much for a terrific appointment yesterday and I can safely say, you are the best dentist I have ever visited - Everybody was so kind, helpful, friendly and welcoming, that I soon felt at ease. The work carried out on my chipped tooth was very impressive indeed and I am 'spreading the word' locally, as well as to my family, about your wonderful practice. I also popped into my doctor's surgery in Hindon and thanked a member of staff, with some roses, for recommending yourselves. I have attached a few photos, which show the lovely atmosphere of the Practice and everybody involved in my superb treatment, the result of which can be seen in the close up photos of my teeth, before & after. I cannot thank you all enough!“

Visited August 2018

Mere Dental Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Terrific friendly, efficient, skillful treatment.

by Paul Spiller Wilkins - Posted on 20 August 2018

Just brilliant service and treatment. Loved the receptionist, nurse and dentist because I have never felt so relaxed and comfortable, 'In The Chair'! The best dental surgery around. I recommend it highly!

Visited August 2018

4. Review titled Vey satisfied

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 February 2018

Very apprehensive when the new dentists took over from a wonderful dentist who had been there for years but not disappointed, the new dentists excellent in every way, my son even travels from London. Highly recommended.

Visited January 2018