Chalet Hill Dental Practice

01420 476745 28 Chalet Hill , Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 0TQ

david munro gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

5 stars

this is my first time at chalethill surgery. have now had work done, excellent service cost of work is what i was told it would be & it was my sergeon was brilliant. as are the reception staff.big thumbs up for this dentist.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

bjforestedge gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Hygienist treatment

I had a session booked with the hygienist,only to have it cancelled at very short notice.I altered my extremely busy schedule in order to accomodate her.I arrived at the re-arranged time 12mins late.I explained that the traffic along the Bordon Road was held up due to several large raod workings.Your receptionist rather patronisingly responded that ,yes we have to endure it all trhe time.I was then told that the hygienest could not see me as she was going home at four pm.By this time it was approx 3.40 pm.I expressed my disspleasure and explained that I had travelled from the other side of Farnham.I further advised that previously I had arrived early for an appointment only to have to wait,as the operative was not ready.The pratice seems to have one rule for itself and another for patients.Additionally ther was no one to formally complain to.The service I suggest is absolutely appalling.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 14 May 2018

Anonymous gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

nervous patient

I just visited here this morning having broken my tooth at the weekend. I warned the dentist before sitting down that I am frightened of dentists and on my notes it mentions I have a mental health concern.
she repeatedly touched a painful tooth which i told her was causing pain and i was sitting in the chair crying. I was shouted at "do you want me to assess this tooth or not" I said yes BUT IT HURTS! She told me it wont hurt she is only touching an old filling. it hurt again I screamed and she eventually stopped. I sat in the chair sobbing whilst she took an xray. Advised me I might need a crown (I dont know what one of these are and it wasnt explained and I dont know the cost of one of these) She didnt seem interested in treating me any further said just leave it until next check up- I was in pain and sobbing and just left.
I will be leaving this practice. We also had 6 months at this practice without a dentist! our routine appointments were repeatedly postponed and my son needs routine check ups due to a birth defect.
Absolutely appalled.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 26 March 2018

jennifer longman gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The service that I received was superb from start to finish.

From the receptionists to the nurse and the Dentist herself I can only say that I was treated very very well from start to finish.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 11 April 2018

Anonymous gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Charging extra.

Previously I have not had too many issues with this dentist, other than their cheek to frequently cancel appointments with less than 24 hours notice, but then charge you if you have to do it to them (which happened again this time)! This time I was quoted one price and then after the work was done they suddenly added extra on to it. Also 6 months ago at my check up everything was fine. Now suddenly I need a crown, wisdom tooth removed and multiple fillings? I'm sure that does not all happen in 6 months.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

Sue gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Overall Service

I have been a patient at this practice since it opened in I can't remember when. I was concerned when the previous dentist announced they were selling the business, but it has remained independent - a massive bonus. I have changed my dentist recently due to my other one leaving and the service is still good. Sometimes I have to wait a bit, but usually only 15 minutes and usually due to emergency visits cropping up. I also visit the hygienist regularly (6 monthly following check-up) and find them to be efficient and helpful. Overall I am very happy with this practice and hope they remain for a long time and don't end up being part of a corporate group. My worst nightmare.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 06 September 2017

Anonymous gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Hygienist treatment

I regularly use this Dental Surgery, However My dentist has left, so i was booked in to see the locum, the dentist insisted i needed to see the Hygienist. I had to pay £35 up front for the treatment. On the day i arrived to see them, they were running 20 minutes late. Then when i went in to see them, i had to help them do the clean up, by holding the suction pipe in my own mouth! (hello, i'm paying for this treatment!!) Then i had a patronizing lecture on cleaning my teeth. The treatment itself was awful, i left with my face covered in blood.Plus the £53 cost is way over the top. My teeth and gums are still sore, almost 6 weeks after this treatment. My tongue was sore and swollen for over a week, making it painful to eat. I dont recommend seeing them. And I wont be seeing them ever again.Dreadful.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 23 August 2017

Anonymous gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Hygienist .

Have been with this dentist since it opened always been happy . The thing that lets it down is the hygeniest . I phoned in the morning to cancel as I woke up with a terrible cold . I appreciate it wasn’t 24 hours notice and it’s annoying but I think a 35 cancellation charge is way too steep. The hygeniest has cancelled before and we get no compensation . I think a ten pound charge would be more fair did email the dentist but heard nothing back .
No way I can afford to book again as they suggested.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 13 November 2017

Keith gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service

Great service very polite , my regular dentist left so was a bit concerned about seeing someone new. the dnetist greeted me and put my mind at rest very professional and great care from rest of staff . Regards keith

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 05 June 2017

Anonymous gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Dentist never there for appointment

Have now tried to have an appointment first thing in the morning due to work commitments Three times. All three times, its not until I have been sat in the waiting room for close to 20mins that I am then told my dentist is either stuck in traffic or not in today. I understand traffic happens, but when you should be at work ready for 8, then they should leave a bit earlier. This cannot be the excuse for all 3 times. The comments were they are leaving - this shouldn't be the reason! It frustrates me that if i don't turn up for an appointment I would be charged, however I don't get any compensation for being late for work on all occasions due to the dentist not turning up. Also to not be told until 20 mins into the wait is ridiculous!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 27 March 2017