Chalet Hill Dental Practice

01420 476745 28 Chalet Hill , Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 0TQ

Charging extra.

Previously I have not had too many issues with this dentist, other than their cheek to frequently cancel appointments with less than 24 hours notice, but then charge you if you have to do it to them (which happened again this time)! This time I was quoted one price and then after the work was done they suddenly added extra on to it. Also 6 months ago at my check up everything was fine. Now suddenly I need a crown, wisdom tooth removed and multiple fillings? I'm sure that does not all happen in 6 months.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

Sue gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Overall Service

I have been a patient at this practice since it opened in I can't remember when. I was concerned when the previous dentist announced they were selling the business, but it has remained independent - a massive bonus. I have changed my dentist recently due to my other one leaving and the service is still good. Sometimes I have to wait a bit, but usually only 15 minutes and usually due to emergency visits cropping up. I also visit the hygienist regularly (6 monthly following check-up) and find them to be efficient and helpful. Overall I am very happy with this practice and hope they remain for a long time and don't end up being part of a corporate group. My worst nightmare.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 06 September 2017

Anonymous gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Hygienist treatment

I regularly use this Dental Surgery, However My dentist has left, so i was booked in to see the locum, the dentist insisted i needed to see the Hygienist. I had to pay £35 up front for the treatment. On the day i arrived to see them, they were running 20 minutes late. Then when i went in to see them, i had to help them do the clean up, by holding the suction pipe in my own mouth! (hello, i'm paying for this treatment!!) Then i had a patronizing lecture on cleaning my teeth. The treatment itself was awful, i left with my face covered in blood.Plus the £53 cost is way over the top. My teeth and gums are still sore, almost 6 weeks after this treatment. My tongue was sore and swollen for over a week, making it painful to eat. I dont recommend seeing them. And I wont be seeing them ever again.Dreadful.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 23 August 2017

Hygienist .

Have been with this dentist since it opened always been happy . The thing that lets it down is the hygeniest . I phoned in the morning to cancel as I woke up with a terrible cold . I appreciate it wasn’t 24 hours notice and it’s annoying but I think a 35 cancellation charge is way too steep. The hygeniest has cancelled before and we get no compensation . I think a ten pound charge would be more fair did email the dentist but heard nothing back .
No way I can afford to book again as they suggested.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 13 November 2017

Keith gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service

Great service very polite , my regular dentist left so was a bit concerned about seeing someone new. the dnetist greeted me and put my mind at rest very professional and great care from rest of staff . Regards keith

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 05 June 2017

Anonymous gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Dentist never there for appointment

Have now tried to have an appointment first thing in the morning due to work commitments Three times. All three times, its not until I have been sat in the waiting room for close to 20mins that I am then told my dentist is either stuck in traffic or not in today. I understand traffic happens, but when you should be at work ready for 8, then they should leave a bit earlier. This cannot be the excuse for all 3 times. The comments were they are leaving - this shouldn't be the reason! It frustrates me that if i don't turn up for an appointment I would be charged, however I don't get any compensation for being late for work on all occasions due to the dentist not turning up. Also to not be told until 20 mins into the wait is ridiculous!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 27 March 2017

Kes gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dental surgery around

The current team provides such a superb service. Highly recommend my dentist !!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 08 February 2017

Mrs Pickup gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Don't judge a book by it's cover, wonderful dentist

As a new patient I cannot say I was impressed with the building from the outside , but the dentist and staff are all kind, friendly and careing.
The only downside is the very narrow stairs to the treatment rooms, which some people with joint issues may find difficult to get up and down from.
Special note that the receptionist is so lovely.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 16 February 2017

Andrea S gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant dental surgery

I've been going to this surgery for near a year and every time I go every member of staff are so friendly and great at doing their job. The receptionist is always lovely and very helpful and my dentist and their assistant always make me feel welcome and comfortable. I definitely recommend people to come to this surgery because I think they are brilliant. I never liked going to the dentist so I didn't for quite a while so eventually I needed to go because my tooth started to play up so I rang my old dentist and they told me that I wasn't no longer registered there so I couldn't see them unless I ring 111 and get an emergency appointment so I was a bit worried that I wouldn't get my tooth sorted so my boyfriend told me about Chalet hill surgery so I rang them and they said to come in and get registered and I'll have an appointment in the same day I was over the moon and they sorted everything out with my teeth and now I feel comfortable going to the dentist now. Ive just went to the hygienist for the first time and they were brilliant and my teeth feel so clean. Thank you to all the staff there they are excellent.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 12 October 2016

Anonymous gave Chalet Hill Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Treatment good.... when yu can actually get in to see them

The dentists, receptionists and hygienists at this practice are all very good and the standard of care is great. The problem is how they organise themselves. I make appointments that suite me around my work schedule, often months in advance, however 9 times out of 10, the staff are late to work meaning I cannot fit my appointment in around my own work schedule. Its very frustrating. I just want to look after my teeth and am prevented due to poor organisation. Perhaps I'm the unlucky person it always happens to!

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 31 October 2016