Carterton the Dental Centre

01993 845522 The Dental Centre, 6 & 7 The Clockhouse, Brize Norton Rd , Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3HN

Anonymous gave Carterton the Dental Centre a rating of 1 stars

Poor Service

Appt booked, was called an hour before to say the dentist is running late, I could either wait an hour or re book, so I re booked for the following week.

A couple of days before my re arranged appt, I get a text reminder, within hours of that I get a text to say the dentist has cancelled. The following day I get another text to say my check up is due! What a liberty, its not through the lack if me trying. The dentist is always over running or they cancel my appt.

The text says, book an appt online, which never works and says, no appt, call the dentist.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 28 March 2019

Prospective Patient gave Carterton the Dental Centre a rating of 1 stars

Not registering NHS patients

On both their website and the NHS website they are listed as taking new NHS patients.
However, if you phone up to register you'll find this is not true.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 10 September 2018

guy gave Carterton the Dental Centre a rating of 1 stars

bad communication

i was given a appointment 6 months ago. i went today for my appointment of 16h10 and the girl ask for my name,and turn back to me and say we tried to contact you last month which was over a month ago to tell you that your dentist was not available on that date.
i was very annoyed and said a month ago!!!! why did anyone contact me since, i am a old age pensioner with bad health, had to make arrangements to come from faringdon to carterton,
they keep saying that every day the n.h.s is loosing money by people not turning up to the appointment, but what about if it is the other way.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 30 August 2018

Michael F gave Carterton the Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

I'm very pleased

I am delighted to have discovered Carterton Dental Practise. I previously had a very expensive private dentist for many years which I wasn't very satisfied with and feel I am now getting much better treatment. I had a couple of long term problems which have been looked after very well and are now no longer causing me any issues and I feel my teeth haven't been in such good condition for many years. My prompt treatment has included an extraction, a root filling, a crown, treatment for infections and visits to the hygienist all of which were handled very effectively with obvious expertise and a minimum of discomfort. All of the staff are very professional and attentive as well as being friendly and personable. I have recommended my dentist to my partner who is very anxious about dentists and I feel very confident that she will be looked after in a kind, considerate and professional way as I have.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 01 August 2018

Carterton the Dental Centre replied on 21 January 2019

Hello Michael

Thank you for your wonderful review, it gives us great pleasure to read comments in which new customers have joined our practice and praised the service received.

We hope your partner feels comfortable to attend our practice also and hope we are able to put them at ease.

Anonymous gave Carterton the Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Great practice!

This is a great practice

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 17 September 2018

Carterton the Dental Centre replied on 02 January 2019

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Carterton Dental Centre