CHUGANI, Vikram Gul

1. Review titled Dental check-up and hygienist were excellent

by Nigel M - Posted on 17 December 2018

Both Dentist and Hygienist were excellent, as usual. Thorough and professional, with a genuine concern for the best treatment and care. Always approachable and friendly, trying to help with suggestions for better self-care.

Visited December 2018

Report review titled Dental check-up and hygienist were excellent as unsuitable

2. Review titled 30 years and still looking after my teeth

by Linda Carter - Posted on 06 September 2018

I have been with Wood Lane dentistry for what seems like forever - and have nothing but praise for the treatment and care that I have received over the years.

Report review titled 30 years and still looking after my teeth as unsuitable

3. Review titled Excellent dentist

by Holly Davies - Posted on 06 September 2018

Kiran has been looking after my two children age 6 and 10 years for the past few years. She is fantastic at putting them at ease and chatting away to them. She is a excellent dentist, she takes time with her routine check ups, not at all rushed and is very knowledgeable and up to date. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2018

Report review titled Excellent dentist as unsuitable

4. Review titled Complementary session of advice with Maria

by S Rowlands - Posted on 14 September 2018

This proved an interesting and enlightening session. Maria has a friendly as well as professional approach and was very helpful in correcting my use of both electric toothbrush and TePe. Ive taken on board her advice and hope for improvement!

Visited September 2018

Report review titled Complementary session of advice with Maria as unsuitable

CHUGANI, Vikram Gul has not yet replied.

5. Review titled Thank you for all your expertise and kindness.

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 August 2018

I dont really feel like a patient because whenever I come I have such a strong sense of respect and caring, as well as confidence in everyones expertise.

Visited August 2018

Report review titled Thank you for all your expertise and kindness. as unsuitable

6. Review titled Very pleasant, helpful and professional

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 August 2018

All staff at this practice are very pleasant, helpful and professional.

Visited August 2018

Report review titled Very pleasant, helpful and professional as unsuitable

7. Review titled General care and compassion of dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 August 2018

Wood Lane Dentistry is committed to helping individuals feel comfortable and relaxed at all times. They are also compassionate when circumstances change leading to changing appointments at short notice. I would highly recommend this dentist for everyone. Nothing is too difficult for them and they bend over backwards to accommodate all needs.

Visited August 2018

Report review titled General care and compassion of dentist as unsuitable

8. Review titled Fabulous dental practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 May 2018

Fabulous dental practice. I attended for a 6 month review and hygienist, and to get advice on a painful tooth. As always Vik and his team make you feel welcome and at ease, examined the problem and then gave me a couple of options with clear pros and cons for each, all advised in a straightforward way without getting over technical.

Visited May 2018

Report review titled Fabulous dental practice as unsuitable

CHUGANI, Vikram Gul has not yet replied.

9. Review titled Bad experience. Not Happy at all. 4 months wait.. Dentist cancelled treatment. Rude and incompetant.

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 April 2018

Received initial appointment next day as new patient as was in terrible pain. But could not get an appointment until 4 months later to carry out the treatment. Was told what treatment to be carried out verbally and by letter. Dentist seemed to be reluctant to do the treatment. He then telephoned me and told me he couldnt carry out the treatment. Phoned the surgery and the receptionist threw the phone down on me.

Visited April 2018

Report review titled Bad experience. Not Happy at all. 4 months wait.. Dentist cancelled treatment. Rude and incompetant. as unsuitable

Review titled CHUGANI, Vikram Gul

Replied on 16 September 2019

I am sorry you felt the need to write this review. As we stated to you we were unable to carry out the treatment that you asked as we didnt believe it would solve the problems you felt you had. We will never carry out treatment that we feel is not in the best interests of our patients even under the threat of having a review such as this placed on our site. Even though we spent a lot of time with you at the consultation appointment helping to diagnose your concerns, we have refunded the cost of that consultation as a gesture of goodwill.