Cookham Dental Practice

01628 528083 Cookham Dental Practice, 43, Station Parade , Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9BR

Aaron B gave Cookham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Hygienist

I had a hygiene appointment yesterday and I am thrilled at the results!
My teeth look and feel amazing and the dentist’s chairside manner was excellent. The dentist was kind and considerate and kept me informed of what she was doing and why every step of the way.
She had a great relationship with the nurse who also cared for me and made sure I was comfortable.
I think my only criticism is that the practice could use a lick of paint, but the staff and the atmosphere is excellent.
Thank you!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 27 March 2018

Cookham Dental Practice replied on 25 June 2018

Dear Aaron, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Anonymous gave Cookham Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Invest in a more telephone lines!

This practice never answers the phone. Contact with the patient is a pretty fundamental part of running a practice. Sort it out!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 10 November 2017

Cookham Dental Practice replied on 04 December 2017

Please could you respond to this review with:
I am very sorry to hear you have had difficulty getting through to the practice via the telephones, we have recently had a new telephone system installed in to the practice which we have had some issues with but these are now being resolved and we should see an improvement with the telephone lines.
We also have 2 receptionist's at the practice now which should mean getting through on the telephones is quicker and easier.
If you are unable to get through on the telephone during busy times you can also get in contact with the practice via email to cookham@rodericksdental.co.uk or you can book an appointment online via our website www.cookhamdental.co.uk
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.