Cookham Dental Practice

01628 528083 Cookham Dental Practice, 43, Station Parade , Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9BR

Aaron B gave Cookham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Hygienist

I had a hygiene appointment yesterday and I am thrilled at the results!
My teeth look and feel amazing and the dentist’s chairside manner was excellent. The dentist was kind and considerate and kept me informed of what she was doing and why every step of the way.
She had a great relationship with the nurse who also cared for me and made sure I was comfortable.
I think my only criticism is that the practice could use a lick of paint, but the staff and the atmosphere is excellent.
Thank you!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 27 March 2018

Cookham Dental Practice replied on 25 June 2018

Dear Aaron, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Anonymous gave Cookham Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Invest in a more telephone lines!

This practice never answers the phone. Contact with the patient is a pretty fundamental part of running a practice. Sort it out!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 10 November 2017

Cookham Dental Practice replied on 04 December 2017

Please could you respond to this review with:
I am very sorry to hear you have had difficulty getting through to the practice via the telephones, we have recently had a new telephone system installed in to the practice which we have had some issues with but these are now being resolved and we should see an improvement with the telephone lines.
We also have 2 receptionist's at the practice now which should mean getting through on the telephones is quicker and easier.
If you are unable to get through on the telephone during busy times you can also get in contact with the practice via email to cookham@rodericksdental.co.uk or you can book an appointment online via our website www.cookhamdental.co.uk
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

James B gave Cookham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Informative dentists and great staff

I came for my appointment last week and the systems were down... on the plus side, the team all pulled together and still managed to fit me in, they were all bubbly and made me comfortable even though I am quite scared of the dentist!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 20 April 2017

Cookham Dental Practice replied on 08 January 2018

Dear James

That's is great to hear you were still fit in despite some issues. Thank you for taking time to leave this review

Anonymous gave Cookham Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Disappointing

I have to say I was extremely disappointed at the service I have received from this dental practice. Over the last year I have tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. On one occasion despite being an NHS patient, I was offered only the private price for treatment. It wasn't until I asked them to clarify exactly what I was paying for that I realised what had happened. On two other occasions I have had a check up and been asked to come back for my scale and polish (presumably because they did not have the time and were overrunning though this again was not explained). I was told I should have an appointment with the hygienist and felt extremely patronised when I informed the dentist I would be unlikely able to afford this. Let alone the fact that all three appointments that I have had over the past year have been late by at least 20 minutes. Overall I would not be recommending this service to family and friends.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 06 March 2017

Cookham Dental Practice replied on 24 March 2017

We take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services. We would be very grateful if you could contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had during your treatment with us so we can properly look into your concerns. We would very much value further direct and detailed feedback from you.

Anonymous gave Cookham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dental surgery I've been a patient at

Greeted kindly, appointments available at a wide range of times to suit everybody. Also have NHS services available, highly recommended!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 05 January 2017

Cookham Dental Practice replied on 11 January 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

At our dental practice we work very hard to provide our patients with a high level of dental care. So, we feel honoured when our patients take valuable time out of their day to visit NHS Choices and share their positive experiences.

We will make sure that the team hears about your excellent feedback and we’re glad that you like our practice, we’re very proud of it.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.