Leys Dental Practice

01865 396015 Leys Dental Practice, Leys Health Centre, Dunnock Way , Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 7EX

Anonymous gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

The receptionist are very rude

The time keeping is very bad and the receptionist are very rude and disrespectful, will never go there again

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 17 October 2017

Dear Patient,

We are sorry you are unhappy with the staff at our practice. Please may you contact the practice manager as soon as possible to discuss this further.

Anonymous gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Receptionist lovely and dentist was amazing

The dentistI saw was very gentle knowing I was really scared before I went in the reception team made me feel very calm I have recommended to my family and friends

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 25 October 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Cat Rackley gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfied

I called the practice to make an appointment for the first time as I had really bad toothache I explained to the receptionist that I was a very neves person when it come to the dentist they reassure me that the dentist I see will help me as much as they can, when I got there the receptionist was lovely, when I meet the dentist they were really nice explained everything in detail to me and made me a treatment plan, they were ever so understanding about my fear of the dentist I now go regularly thanks to them keep up the good work. ??

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 26 October 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Leys Dental practice. We strive to provide fantastic service and value our patients views, Its great to hear you had such a positive experience with us during your visit. We look forward to seeing you in the practice again soon.

Fantastic professional dental practice

Me and both my children have been seen at this lovley practice and i must say what professional and amazing service i was provided with friendly receptionists, no waiting time and a exceptional dentist and nurse. Couldn't recommended this practice enough wouldnt go else where. Keep it up leys dental practice amazing team.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 05 December 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review. We strive to deliver excellent patient care within our practice and really appreciate your positive feedback which I will ensure is fed back to the team.

Good experience

I went For a specialist appointment for a root canal I saw a dentist who was really lovely and their nurse made me feel really relaxed, they asked what music I liked to listen to, they also checked I was ok thought out the treatment which I thought was very thoughtful!

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 26 October 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

Jean gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A wonderful dental practice

I had a tooth extracted here and the dentist that I saw was so kind and considerate that I ended up feeling great, rather than worried or scarred. I went home and even when the anaesthetic wore off I had no pain and needed no pain relief. I would recommend this practice to anybody it is the best dental practice that I have ever been to.

Well done Rodericks Ltd, Blackbird Leys - you are Simply the Best.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 23 May 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 05 January 2018

Dear Valued patient Many thanks for sharing your feedback. We aim for all of our patients to receive the highest quality of care at all times and restoring your smile gives us such pleasure and pride. We are so happy that your results were achieved to your satisfaction and that you felt supported by the team.

Fantastic practice!

I visited this practice the other day and I would like to say how lovely all the staff were and helpful they were. The dentist I had was very reassuring and made me feel at ease. I will be more than happy to visit the Leys Practice again and will defiantly recommend to my friends and family.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 12 January 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 16 February 2017

Dear patient, Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. I am glad the dentist was reassuring and made you feel at ease, when a patient leaves the practice we hope they will feel able to recommend us to other patients so we are glad to hear you will recommend to friends and family. Should you wish to discuss anything further please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind Regards Zoe Callaghan, Practice Manager.

Anonymous gave Leys Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very friendly fast appointment with this surgery

Had pain got seen that day, within 2 weeks I had a new denture made! You can't fault that

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 12 January 2017

Leys Dental Practice replied on 16 February 2017

Dear patient, Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback, I am glad to hear you thought we were a friendly practice and that we were able to accommodate your booking quickly. Our aim is that patients feel satisfied and know that their care is our main focus. If you wish to discuss anything in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind Regards Zoe Callaghan, Practice Manager.