Newbury Dental Practice

01635 31624 4 The Courtyard, London Road , NEWBURY, RG14 1JX

Marilyn Chalmers gave Newbury Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Emergency appointments

19 Feb 2019 broke tooth. Very sore on swallowing, moving jaw, eating and drinking even with a straw). Phoned for an emergency appointment at my usual dental practice. Could not give me an appointment until a week’s time (26th Feb).

20 Feb 2019 Still very sore, and realised the pain was from my tongue. The jagged edge of my tongue was scratching my tongue every time it moved. Phoned my dental practice again to try and get an earlier appointment, but to no avail. Realised I could not go for a week like this, so phoned my GP. They gave me good advice, in phoning 111 (which I did not realise was for dental problems as well). Although I had to travel to a Basingstoke Dental Practice, I was seen, and a temporary filling was put over the offending tooth, with the recommendation that the filling was very fragile in that position and I would need next week’s appointment with my usual dental practice.

26 Feb 2019 At my usual Dental Practice, all was resolved with a planned tooth extraction on 4 March 2019, and the scratches on my tongue have eventually healed.

My comment is that it seems that the category to be seen urgently, must fit into the criteria of if ‘it is bleeding or abscessed’ it’s an emergency, but if you are in serious pain through a tooth problem and cannot drink, it is not! Your system needs sorting. I just hope, I do not have another emergency and others are not treated so unfairly!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 06 March 2019

Anonymous gave Newbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

One particular dentist was fantastic. For the first time ever I didn't cry - no pain, very reassuring - Excellent.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 16 January 2019

10/10

The staff are always polite, helpful and professional.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 16 January 2019

Dentist

The dentist is superb, competent and lovely to talk to. The receptionist is excellent.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 16 January 2019

Excellect

Excellent Examination. The best I have ever had.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 16 January 2019

vicky chandler gave Newbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Faith restored!!

I was referred to this clinic for wisdom teeth extraction. I am a life long terrified patient.I walked through the door and the receptionist was totally understanding and even though very busy reassured me. The consultant and the dental nurse were amazing, I felt at ease in their care, they reassured me and gave me options, and explanations of what was going to happed. I would love to have them as my regular dental team, but unfortunately not.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 26 September 2018

Roly gave Newbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you for all you've done to look after me. Great Team!

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 24 September 2018

Very pleased

Pleased with my recent visit. The dentist and hygienist kept me informed of what they were doing and friendly.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 24 August 2018

Phil Bridge gave Newbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A very good practice with very helpful people

I am so glad I found this practice, without exception I find the people working here to be exceptionally helpful, and exceptionally competent.

The dentist is just outstanding and goes out of his way to bring me on board with the treatment decisions through dialogue and patience.

I reiterate, I could not be happier with this practice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 04 June 2018

Newbury Dental Practice replied on 27 June 2018

Dear Phil,

Thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Happy

Hi,

Its is me Ali. I am very happy from your service. It is really appreciated.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 08 March 2018

Newbury Dental Practice replied on 25 June 2018

Hi Ali,

Thank you for leaving this kind review, we are glad to here you are happy with the service provided at Newbury Dental.