Banbury Dental Practice

01295 251555 Banbury Dental Practice, 35 High Street , Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 5ER

Well recommended

new patient at the practice, lovely staff, appointment times was given options which is wonderful to see. I am currently undergoing a band 2 treatment with a dentist at the practice, I was well informed with the treatment plan and once again was given an option to go private for my fillings.

well recommended

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 08 January 2019

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 21 January 2019

We are glad that your Dentist gave you options for your treatment and that you felt comfortable with the booking process

Recommended

I have just changed Dentist for the first time for about 30 years after a house move.

I am impressed with this Dentist from the reception staff right the way through. Tthe dental assistant was the best dental assistant I have ever had.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 14 August 2018

Banbury Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Dentist phobic

I was in pain and carried on as long as I could hoping it would just go away. I hadn't been to the dentist for years !! I had paud for Denplan for a year thinking that would make me go and still never did. I was so very frightened for reasons I won't state as I dont want to set back any one who has a phobia. I eventually searched online and this surgery came up. I went in. Crying in pain and hating the fact I was facing my absolute fear!! The receptionist was caring.calming and understanding.She Promptly booked an appointment and tried to reassure me.she told me id done the hardest part by going there.she didn't judge me.neither ever has the dentist or anyone I have seen I even had root canal in my lunchbreak 2years ago! I trust My dentist that much! My stepdaughter is here visiting. She has nerve pain and needs help. I am recommending this practice to her.online I saw I could leave a review, hence why my experience shared now..thankyou Thank you!!

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 28 March 2018

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 22 June 2018

Thank you for leaving this 5 star review. I am happy to hear you received a very good service at Banbury Dental. We hope to see you again for your next appointment.

1st class service

1st class service. Polite + professional.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 26 February 2018

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving us this kind feedback. I am glad you rate the service as 1st class and we loom forward to see you for your next appointment.

vicky gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

very happy

The staff and dentist was wonderfull.
made the entire proceedure was painless!
Very happy!!
Thank you.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Dear Vicky,

I am glad to hear you are happy with the painless treatment you have received and would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with valued feedback.

Great service

Had a really good experience at the dentist today. Reception staff were lovely, dentist and nurse were really friendly. They explained everything clearly and made me feel at ease throughout my appointment. Would easily recommend this dental practice to anymore. :)

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 19 June 2018

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

great experience

Great! Everyone is always so friendly!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 19 June 2018

I am glad you had a great experience and our staff were friendly, thank you for taking time out of your day to give us this nice feedback.

Anonymous gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

always feel at ease, made to feel comfortable with any situation

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 01 February 2018

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 19 June 2018

Thank you for leaving this pleasant review, we are glad to hear you were comfortable during your treatment.

very good service

Didn't have to wait very long, very quick and easy

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 26 January 2018

Poppy gave Banbury Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Unprofessional/rude reception staff

I have visited the dental surgery on several occasions; on each occasion reception staff were unprofessional. They are interested more into gossiping with each other than talking to a patient. Wouldn't like to answer a question pretending I wasn't there (!). The rubbish bin behind the desk was overflowing. The dentist didn't offer a protective glasses. I was feeling like time stopped there 20 years ago. Very disappointed!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 22 January 2018

Banbury Dental Practice replied on 22 June 2018

We thank you for your visit to Banbury Dental Practice and your feedback.
We take all feedback very seriously and would be very grateful if you could contact the practice directly to go through any issues you may have had during your visit with us so we can discuss your concerns further.