GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL

01444 232188 GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL, 73 Station Road , Burgess Hill, RH15 9DY

Routine check-up.

I don't like dentists. Nothing personal, but my teeth are paying the price for a mis-spent youth chomping sweeties and swilling sugary drinks. The team, from 'phone to reception, to the chair are professional without being pompous, courteous without being obsequious. They explain options and answer my irritating questions. They accommodate my religious beliefs (devout coward) without judging. When something does need doing, it is as painless as it can be, and they make me feel at ease. I don't want anyone else to register with them, as I want to keep them to myself.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 13 December 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 14 December 2018

Dear Patient,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We are glad that you are happy with our service and we want to reassure you that our respect to individuals, high standards of service and quality of work will remain the same irrespectively of how many patients we are taking on.

George Billis and the Gateway Dental Practice Team

Eddie Muir gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

First-class dental care

I am writing a second review for Gateway Dental because I am so impressed with the first-class treatment and service I have received from the practice during the past few weeks. Both the dental and reception staff have been extremely professional, caring and friendly during my recent appointments and I rate this practice very highly indeed. A big thank you to everyone concerned.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 15 November 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 04 December 2018

Dear Mr Muir,
Thank you again for your feedback and kind words. We are so glad that our team is able to continue to provide you with treatment of high standards during your time of need.

George Billis and the Gateway Dental Practice Team

Mrs Pollard gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

The best and nicest dentist I've ever had.

My lady dentist is amazing. I'm a very nervous patient with anxiety problems and she is always very sympathetic and puts me at ease. She tells me exactly what she's going to do step by step.
I have ongoing issues with my teeth and gums and whenever I'm in pain I know that I can been seen promptl.
The reception staff are always very welcoming and helpful.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 02 November 2018

Dear Mrs Pollard

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your very kind feedback. It is so encouraging to know that we could make a difference to a nervous’ patient’s experience at the dentist and provide you with a calm environment.
We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

George Billis and the Gateway Dental Team.

Anonymous gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service provided by highly trained people.

Brilliant service with excellent results delivered by highly trained professionals.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 08 November 2018

Dear Patient,
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience.
We will look forward to your next visit.

I trust my dentist

I have become very anxious about dental care, after a difficult experience some years ago at a different practice. Needing treatment is therefore a stressful experience but the team at Gateway are very responsive to this. In particular, one dentist always takes the time to explain what is needed and what is going to happen, and never rushes through procedures. Have had a lot of repair work done recently and it's all gone really smoothly. Most importantly, I trust him.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 09 November 2018

Dear Patient,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
It is encouraging to know that our patients feel at ease during their visits and that they trust us.
We will strive to continue doing this during your future visits.

Anonymous gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Gateway dental care and kindness is first class

I have always been very worried when going to the dentist but everyone at gateway makes me feel more relaxed. Dentist and receptionists very kind. Thank you very much. Irene.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 13 November 2018

Dear Irene,
Thank you for your feedback. It is encouraging to know that we were able to make you feel relaxed and we provided you with a comfortable experience during your visit.

Feedback

I am a nervous patient but always put at ease by the friendly,polite and professional team.Any treatment required is fully explained .
Highly recommended.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 23 October 2018

Dear Patient,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It is very encouraging to know that the Gateway Dental Team is always able to put you at ease and provide treatment in a calm environment.
We are looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Susan Harris gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment

All staff are very pleasant to deal with the ladies on the reception desk are very welcoming, all my treatment and advice from the surgery has always been good and I have always been made feel very comfortable with advice they give me about any treatment that needs to be done. Thankyou Gateway dental you all do a great job.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 24 October 2018

Dear Mrs Harris,
Our patients’ feedback is important to us, so we are very thankful for your kind words.
It is very encouraging to know that we can offer you a positive experience every time you visit us and we will strive to continue doing so.
We look forward to your next visit.

Flo Whitaker gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

Gateway Dental is an excellent practice. I am hard of hearing and everyone at Gateway is extremely kind and patient. They explain everything thoroughly and always check that I understand what is being said.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 24 October 2018

Dear Mrs Whitaker,

Thank you very much for your kind words.
As Health Care Professionals, we have in our heart the duty of care to those who seek help from us and as a Practice we endeavour to make your visits as pleasant and as efficient as possible.
We are looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Graeme Morris gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Graeme Morris

I have undergone some extensive work involving two highly skilled dentists. Although over an extended period I am kept well informed and feel much more confident in my eating and general state of my mouth. Still a lot of work to do but I could not be in a better place !

The team on Reception are excellent and always greet me positively and arrange appointments to suit me sometimes involving moving other patient appnts to facilitate. Thank you

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 16 October 2018

Dear Mr Morris
Thank you very much for your time and effort to leave us such a positive feedback.
Your appreciation to the services you have received from us is the award to our efforts and it is encouraging to keep providing the best services to our patients and we will endeavour to continue doing so for all future treatment you might still need.