GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL

01444 232188 GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL, 73 Station Road , Burgess Hill, RH15 9DY

Steve Bangay gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Review

I have been a patient of my dentist for some years. He is by far the best dentists l have had the privilage to be associated with. So much so l moved from my local dentist practice in Northgate, Crawley to Burgess Hill. There a number of reasons for that:
-Exemporary level of consultation. I had an infection in the bone at the root of the tooth. The whole process was explained to me explicitly
-Level of skill - the dentist performed the surgery himself. I was able to return to work the same day! He has also performed a number root canal treatments and crowns - all to the highest standard.
-Courtesy. For a highly accomplished individual he is extremly friendly and l seen him on many occasions put nervous patients at ease.
-l have witnessed the dentist conduct conversations with stressful patients calmly and satisfying there requirements defusing their stress levels.

It is a credit to all that the staff from recptionist to hygenist all demonstrate the dentist's high standard in their roles. The surgery itself is all you would expect from a high quality premises, clean tidy and well kept.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 10 April 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 12 April 2018

Dear Mr Bangay,
Thank you for your kind feedback.
The feedback we receive is important to us and motivates us in providing the best dental care.
I am glad you have been satisfied with our services and the level of care here at Gateway Dental.
We believe our patients get the best treatment when they are fully informed on every step of their dental care and have full understanding of their options.
Thank you again for your time to leave feedback. We look forward to seeing you when you are next coming in.

George Billis and The Gateway Dental Team

Great rescue job

After suffering 2 painful gum infections in 6 months I needed root canal treatment which my dentist did over two treatments. He was very efficient and did a marvellous job of restoring the tooth, saving me from the possibility of an implant.
Highly recommend this practice and my dentist.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 17 April 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL has not yet replied.

Hana B gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Very satified with trestments and their outcome

I have been a patient of my dentist for about 6 years and always got the best service. He has vast knowledge of his field, always explains clearly and expertly what needs to happen and why. He has always given me the option of deciding if I want to proceed with his recommendations. His care and aftercare are exceptional. I have recommended my dentist to s friend of mine, who saw him and was given the same expert treatment and care. Also the staff at the clinic are always very friendly, professional and efficient. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 05 March 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 09 March 2018

Dear Hana B,

Thank you for your kind feedback.
All the feedback we receive are really important to us here at Gateway Dental. It encourages to continue on what we are doing well and further improve our services.
I am glad my team and I were able to address your oral-heath issues with best outcome and provided you with an around excellent service.
We look forward to seeing you when you are next come in.

Hygienist

£49 for teeth cleaning is harsh but I want to keep my teeth and I feel this care and support is helping.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 28 November 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 30 November 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are glad you appreciate the importance of the hygienist role in preventing diseases and maintaining good oral health.
This is the reason that we keep the fee as low as possible and make it affordable for all patients.
Thank you again for your time to leave this valuable feedback.
George Billis & the GatewayDental Team

Review of Dental Practice

I visited this practice twice for root canal treatment and on both occasions I received excellent treatment. The Doctor was very clear in the process they were going to follow and the length of time it would take. I am an extremely nervous patient but the Doctor was highly professional and managed to reassure me.

The assisting dental nurse was very sympathetic throughout the process and they gave me confidence.

The whole Practice appears to be run professionally and I would not hesitate to return for further treatments.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 22 May 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 22 May 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback, your feedback is very important to George Billis and Gateway Dental Team.

I am glad we were able to reassure you during both of your treatments and our team was sympathetic, supportive and professional.

Many Thanks,

George Billis and The Gateway Dental Team Burgess Hill

Alan slater gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Feedback from last 12 months

Extremely professional service in all aspects. Friendly, polite and professional. Dental care is if a very high standard and has fixed pain and long standing issues. All staff considerate and caring. Many thanks.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 23 March 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 08 May 2017

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. The feedback we receive is very important to us here at Gateway Dental.
We are very please to hear our staff were caring and addressed your long standing pain issues.

Anonymous gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 1 stars

Appalling experience

Poor care, none existent treatment plan, poor result, very expensive. Now have to go elsewhere

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 20 February 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 21 February 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We are very sorry to hear you had this experience. At Gateway Dental we strive to consistently provide the highest quality patient care and dental services. The feedback we receive is very important to us here at Gateway Dental as we believe in implementing our patients feedback to advance and adapt our care to you and the community.
Please feel free to call us on 01444 232188 to discuss your concerns more specifically, so we can pinpoint what went wrong and investigate any shortcoming in our services we provided to you that day. Being both an NHS and private clinic, our pricing is competitive but also reflective of the top-quality materials and the complexity of treatments.
The Gateway Dental Team

Excellent service and treatment

I saw the doctor last week and I'm impressed of their skills, excellent communication and the way they explained everything to me. Highly recommended

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 08 May 2017

I am glad our team were able to communicate clearly, explain the treatments to you and provided you with an around excellent service.
We look forward to seeing you when you are next come in.

Caring people

I am a nervous patient and my last visit to dentist was years ago. At this practice they put me at ease immediately and they treated me with respect. They changed my mind and I will be coming regular. Thank you - Sophie

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 08 May 2017

I am glad our team were able to change your mind about dentists and put you at ease.
We will be happy to see you on a regular basis.