GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL

01444 232188 GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL, 73 Station Road , Burgess Hill, RH15 9DY

Mandy Crawford gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful service

Our dentist is very friendly, thorough and made my whole dentist experience very pleasant. We travel quite far to see her. We even have a dentist in our road and we still come here for her kindness and tenderness. Our whole family comes here because of this.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 10 August 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 10 August 2018

Dear patient,
Thank you for taking time to write this kind review.
It is very encouraging to hear that our service and personal attitude is considered positively.
We can reassure you that the Gateway Team we will continue to provide the highest possible service and meet your expectations.
We look forward to see you again at your next visit.
George Billis and the Gateway Team.

Helen gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful service

Very satified with everything and also very friendly

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 02 July 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 02 July 2018

Dear Helen,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased we provided you with such positive experience and we are looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.

The man from Hurst gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Highly reccommended

I needed (endodontic) root canal work on two teeth to correct work carried out by my previous dentist. Root canal work requires specialist equipment and a qualified endodontic practitioner skilled in this work for a successful outcome. It is also a time consuming process and at this level time does not come cheap

After my first assessment I worried about the potential cost and if I might be treated in the same way as I had been by my previous dentist - I need not have worried.

Having now had the treatment and experienced the skill and care that I received at Gateway Dental my faith has been restored in good dental work. Into the bargain I now have a new tooth in a place where I always thought I would have a gap.

At every stage of my appointment I was shown courtesy and consideration and during treatment monitored for comfort every step of the way. Gateway Dental are now my dentists.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 July 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 10 July 2018

Dear ‘Man from Hurst’,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this kind review for our Practice. We work very hard as a team to ensure that all our patients receive high level of service and we are happy to hear that we are achieving this. We are pleased to hear that your entire experience was positive, and you were comfortable throughout your appointments.

It’s great to have you with us and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

review

Happywith outcome im a regular patient and made to feel at ease

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 24 July 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 26 July 2018

Dear Patient,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
It is rewarding to hear from our patients that every time they visit the practice we put them at ease and provide them, consistently, with high level of service.

Dental review

Vrry good dentist snd treated me well no pain at all and very carefull in what was done

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 30 July 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 30 July 2018

Dear Patient,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear from our patients that they are happy with their treatment and had a positive experience.

Excellent treatment

From the time you enter the surgery to when you leave you are trested with respect and kindness .At every stage of your trestment you are given infotmation what is being done . Full explanation of the options for the treatment

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 02 May 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 07 May 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. All the feedback we receive are shared with the dental team and it encourages us to keep up in providing the best service.
We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience during your visit for your treatment.
We are looking forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

George Billis and The Gateway Dental Team Burgess Hill

Gary drew gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Root canal treatment-endo

I found my dentist as i needed a endodontist to save my tooth that needed special treatment for a very difficult root that divided into two and was very deep and other dentists could not do.
The result was a total success and i would recommed george to all.
Gary Drew

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 15 May 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 18 May 2018

Dear Mr Drew,

Thank you for your review and your kind words. I am glad that I helped you to sort out your problem and our service met your expectations.
Your feedback encourages everybody here at the Gateway Dental Practice to keep up with good work.

With kind regards

George Billis and the Gateway Dental Team

Simon Taggart gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful service

The team make a visit to the dentist as pleasant as it can be. Great reminder process. Lovely friendy atmosphere. Great facilities. Then when you do need a treatment such as i recently needed a route canal, then you can rest assured yourenin the best possible hands. Totally recommend Gateway Dental.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 18 May 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 18 May 2018

Dear Simon,
Thank you for your feedback.
Your kind words are very much appreciated and we can reassure you that the Gateway Dental Team will always endeavour to provide first class service to our patients.
Best wishes
The Gateway Dental Team

Julene gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Dentist

I have been coming here for years and have always found this dentist so very good the reseptionist are polite and helpful and the dentist themselves are so good they will explain every thing before treatment and make you feel at ease

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 29 May 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 03 June 2018

Dear Julene,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review and your kind words. We are so glad that we have been able to be of good service to you over the years and we will strive to continue with this in the future.

The Gateway Dental Team

Jan gave GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL a rating of 5 stars

Nervous patient

All staff and dentists are amazing, im quite nervous but was put at ease.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 29 May 2018

GATEWAY DENTAL BURGESS HILL replied on 03 June 2018

Dear Jan,
We appreciate your feedback and kind words, thank you very much. All feedback we receive are really important and encourages us to continue with what we are doing well and further improve our services.
I am very glad that my team was able to put you at ease and make this a more enjoyable experience for you.
George Billis & the Gateway Dental Team