The Corner House Dental Practice

01403 251015 5 Causeway , Horsham, RH12 1HE

Anonymous gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My Pet Hate

I've always green terrified of going to the dentist and 25 year ago I found a dentist who I trusted and felt at ease with. He retired last year and my fears returned as I would have to find another dentist I could feel at ease with. I couldn't have been happier with my previous dentists replacement, he is just as empathetic and reassuring as my old dentist. The practice has always been run very professionally and efficiently and the staff are lovely. The surgery is very clean and tidy. One of the questions I didn't answer because I'm not an NHS patient which will probably reduce their score unnecessarily. Keep up the good work.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 10 September 2018

Stella Harvie gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Hygienist visit.

I was anxious but put at ease by the dentist's caring and professional manner. The examination and treatment was thorough. Explanations given and questions answered. The dentist has a genuine and kind approach. Thank you.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 08 August 2018

Sandra gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Extraction

I had a wisdom tooth extracted today. It was quick and pain free. That in itself was a relief but the main thing for me was that I was kept informed from the very beginning; what the problem was and the choices available to me. The procedures were explained and any questions or concerns I had were addressed so that today I felt comfortable and confident when I sat in the dentist's chair.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 July 2018

Norman gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Going to the dentist

Once again thankyou for your exelent service and always making you feel at ease. I had an extraction today and received a phone call from the receptionist to see how l was feeling later on in the afternoon, which was very appreciated.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 July 2018

Kim gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

!ong standing patient!

I have been visiting this dental surgery for the last twenty years and cannot fault them in any way. The surgery has recently been taken over and the standards are just as good if not better. Staff are always extremely polite and helpful with all your needs and the treatment is excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Chas gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thorough and competent

I visited recently for a routine examination. As is customary I was greeted in a friendly fashion and was called after a very short wait. The exam. was carried out thoroughly and surprisingly quickly followed by a brief clean. I left confident that all was well.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 31 July 2018

AliO’Neill gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Tooth extraction

The extraction was painless and quickly done. The dentist and the dental nurse gave excellent support to a nervous patient - it has been such a long time since a lost a tooth. Thank you very much

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

Daren Ball gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

27 years I’ve been with The Corner House! Need I say more?!

An extremely friendly and professional practice which has kept pace with developments yet has never changed the ethos at the core; excellent,friendly,personal,professional and efficient.
Even though I do not live locally it is worth the travel which is why I would never consider changing.
It feels like a real family affair and all the people are exceptional and whenever there is a new face they fit in so well that it just appears to be an expanding family.

Many thanks for all your care and long may you continue.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

Margaret Kerr gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great New Dental surgery

Really lovely staff. This was my first time visiting this practice. Everyone so friendly and professional. This was my first appointment after recovering from a life threatening illness. And everyone at the corner House was so kind to me and put me at ease.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 26 June 2018

Debbie C gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best in horsham

Lovely dentists and staff I feel very lucky to be on their patient list. Friendly, kind, all treatments explained. I would recommend for nervous patients.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 18 May 2018