The Corner House Dental Practice

01403 251015 5 Causeway , Horsham, RH12 1HE

long Term patient - overall review

In the many years I have been a patient at The Corner House dental practice I have always found all the staff to be kind, caring, informative, and helpful, especially if any problems arise.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 16 May 2019

Pammie gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

six Monthly check up

I had my six monthly check up today and it was fine. My dentist is kind, gentle and very reassuring as I am a very nervous patient.Having moved to Horsham just over a year ago I am very lucky to be accepted as a NHS patient at this wonderful practice.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 22 May 2019

nervous patient

I have had a fear of dentists for quite sometime. I needed to go back to one. I was added to the patients list really quickly and appointment made. Upon arriving staff are really friendly and my dentist was professional, open and always consulted with you on decisions. Every time any work needed doing or check up, I was asked am I ok any problems and really calmed all nerves about treatment. I ended up having a root canal and the duty of care to me was superb. Nothing was too much trouble and always talked me through step by step. Highly recommend going here.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 23 May 2019

Kim gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Stress free visit!

Visited my hygienist yesterday and had never met her before but she instantly made me feel relaxed as did my dentist for a check up a couple of weeks ago. Cannot fault this dental surgery, the staff are extremely professional, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Cleanliness is excellent as is location of surgery.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 02 April 2019

Geraldine russell gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Routine checkup

I got to my dental appointment 5 mins before my appointment .Receptionist greeted me with her usual warm friendly smile and manner. I was then called in within 5 mins of sitting down in the waiting room. The dentist put me at ease right away, my mouth was examined and advise given. All in all as usual a good experience.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 02 March 2019

Quick response

I was recently diagnosed with mouth cancer and was advised by the hospital to visit my Dentist. I am very lucky to be a patient at this practise. I was dealt with quickly, and had all the necessary procedures carried out in one visit. They actually had the prescription for the special toothpaste ready for me when I arrived. My dentist was thorough and went the extra mile to make sure my teeth and mouth were in tip top condition. I was also reassured that they were only a phone call away should I require any help in the future. I left feeling confident I was in the hands of professionals.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 26 March 2019

My Pet Hate

I've always green terrified of going to the dentist and 25 year ago I found a dentist who I trusted and felt at ease with. He retired last year and my fears returned as I would have to find another dentist I could feel at ease with. I couldn't have been happier with my previous dentists replacement, he is just as empathetic and reassuring as my old dentist. The practice has always been run very professionally and efficiently and the staff are lovely. The surgery is very clean and tidy. One of the questions I didn't answer because I'm not an NHS patient which will probably reduce their score unnecessarily. Keep up the good work.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 10 September 2018

Stella Harvie gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Hygienist visit.

I was anxious but put at ease by the dentist's caring and professional manner. The examination and treatment was thorough. Explanations given and questions answered. The dentist has a genuine and kind approach. Thank you.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 08 August 2018

Sandra gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Extraction

I had a wisdom tooth extracted today. It was quick and pain free. That in itself was a relief but the main thing for me was that I was kept informed from the very beginning; what the problem was and the choices available to me. The procedures were explained and any questions or concerns I had were addressed so that today I felt comfortable and confident when I sat in the dentist's chair.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 July 2018

Norman gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Going to the dentist

Once again thankyou for your exelent service and always making you feel at ease. I had an extraction today and received a phone call from the receptionist to see how l was feeling later on in the afternoon, which was very appreciated.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 July 2018