The Corner House Dental Practice

01403 251015 5 Causeway , Horsham, RH12 1HE

Lewis Napper gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Emergency Filling

The dentist managed to squeeze me in last minute before going on Holiday. After having bad experiences with other Dental Practices i was always very wary, however i would highly recommend the Corner House Practice. The Surgery is very clean and tidy, the dentist and his Team are efficient and very friendly. I would not use anybody else now, 5 Stars from me! Thank you

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 17 July 2019

Roger gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Clean Gnashers

Our family have been with this dental surgery for over twenty years and can't speak highly enough about the entire staff. Our daughter travels fifteen miles to receive treatment because she can't bear to try someone else. We are both cowards when it comes to the dentist! Everyone is very efficient and friendly and the surgery is very clean and tidy.

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 11 June 2019

emergency filling

I had a filling fall out a day before a holiday. I was quickly given appointment and the matter was resolved. The staff were extremely polite and welcoming. Top marks from me.

Visited in June 2019. Posted on 04 June 2019

long Term patient - overall review

In the many years I have been a patient at The Corner House dental practice I have always found all the staff to be kind, caring, informative, and helpful, especially if any problems arise.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 16 May 2019

Pammie gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

six Monthly check up

I had my six monthly check up today and it was fine. My dentist is kind, gentle and very reassuring as I am a very nervous patient.Having moved to Horsham just over a year ago I am very lucky to be accepted as a NHS patient at this wonderful practice.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 22 May 2019

nervous patient

I have had a fear of dentists for quite sometime. I needed to go back to one. I was added to the patients list really quickly and appointment made. Upon arriving staff are really friendly and my dentist was professional, open and always consulted with you on decisions. Every time any work needed doing or check up, I was asked am I ok any problems and really calmed all nerves about treatment. I ended up having a root canal and the duty of care to me was superb. Nothing was too much trouble and always talked me through step by step. Highly recommend going here.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 23 May 2019

Kim gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Stress free visit!

Visited my hygienist yesterday and had never met her before but she instantly made me feel relaxed as did my dentist for a check up a couple of weeks ago. Cannot fault this dental surgery, the staff are extremely professional, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Cleanliness is excellent as is location of surgery.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 02 April 2019

Geraldine russell gave The Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Routine checkup

I got to my dental appointment 5 mins before my appointment .Receptionist greeted me with her usual warm friendly smile and manner. I was then called in within 5 mins of sitting down in the waiting room. The dentist put me at ease right away, my mouth was examined and advise given. All in all as usual a good experience.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 02 March 2019

Quick response

I was recently diagnosed with mouth cancer and was advised by the hospital to visit my Dentist. I am very lucky to be a patient at this practise. I was dealt with quickly, and had all the necessary procedures carried out in one visit. They actually had the prescription for the special toothpaste ready for me when I arrived. My dentist was thorough and went the extra mile to make sure my teeth and mouth were in tip top condition. I was also reassured that they were only a phone call away should I require any help in the future. I left feeling confident I was in the hands of professionals.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 26 March 2019

My Pet Hate

I've always green terrified of going to the dentist and 25 year ago I found a dentist who I trusted and felt at ease with. He retired last year and my fears returned as I would have to find another dentist I could feel at ease with. I couldn't have been happier with my previous dentists replacement, he is just as empathetic and reassuring as my old dentist. The practice has always been run very professionally and efficiently and the staff are lovely. The surgery is very clean and tidy. One of the questions I didn't answer because I'm not an NHS patient which will probably reduce their score unnecessarily. Keep up the good work.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 10 September 2018