The Corner House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Anxious prior to my appointment today

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

A painless deep clean from an efficient, kind and reassuring young dentist. My husband and I have had first class treatment from the dentists, hygienists and receptionists at this town centre surgery for some years now. I would recommend this practice without reservation.

Visited September 2019

2. Review titled Quick checkup

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 September 2019

Visited for my 6 month check up today. As usual very welcoming by receptionist and excellent treatment from dentist. Everyone there is always happy and smiling and can't do enough for you. Very clean and tidy as always. Would recommend without any hesitation.

Visited September 2019

The Corner House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Thank you for seeing me at such short notice. Great service!

by Amanda Daniels - Posted on 12 August 2019

Phoned this morning as sore mouth and given an appointment this afternoon. Not my usual dentist but just as helpful and professional. Thank you.

Visited August 2019

4. Review titled Excellent dental surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 August 2019

Visited the hygienist today. Always get there early as hate being late for an appointment! Excellent treatment, always reassuring you with anything different that is going to happen. Overall an excellent treatment and would thoroughly recommend this dental surgery.

Visited August 2019

5. Review titled good service with professional team

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 July 2019

Friendly and welcoming staff and service. I needed to re-visit and an early appointment was made without any fuss.

Visited July 2019

6. Review titled Emergency Filling

by Lewis Napper - Posted on 17 July 2019

The dentist managed to squeeze me in last minute before going on Holiday. After having bad experiences with other Dental Practices i was always very wary, however i would highly recommend the Corner House Practice. The Surgery is very clean and tidy, the dentist and his Team are efficient and very friendly. I would not use anybody else now, 5 Stars from me! Thank you

Visited July 2019

7. Review titled Clean Gnashers

by Roger - Posted on 11 June 2019

Our family have been with this dental surgery for over twenty years and can't speak highly enough about the entire staff. Our daughter travels fifteen miles to receive treatment because she can't bear to try someone else. We are both cowards when it comes to the dentist! Everyone is very efficient and friendly and the surgery is very clean and tidy.

Visited June 2019

8. Review titled emergency filling

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 June 2019

I had a filling fall out a day before a holiday. I was quickly given appointment and the matter was resolved. The staff were extremely polite and welcoming. Top marks from me.

Visited June 2019

9. Review titled nervous patient

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 May 2019

I have had a fear of dentists for quite sometime. I needed to go back to one. I was added to the patients list really quickly and appointment made. Upon arriving staff are really friendly and my dentist was professional, open and always consulted with you on decisions. Every time any work needed doing or check up, I was asked am I ok any problems and really calmed all nerves about treatment. I ended up having a root canal and the duty of care to me was superb. Nothing was too much trouble and always talked me through step by step. Highly recommend going here.

Visited May 2019

10. Review titled long Term patient - overall review

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 May 2019

In the many years I have been a patient at The Corner House dental practice I have always found all the staff to be kind, caring, informative, and helpful, especially if any problems arise.

Visited May 2019