John, Sushill George

020 8688 9985 West Croydon Dental Practice, 7 Derby Road , Croydon, CR0 3SE

Florence Ware gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

Best dental treatment I've had in London

I visited West Croydon Dental Practice when I was suffering from severe wisdom tooth pain, which my usual dentist had failed to help with. The reception team were very helpful and fit me in for an appointment at short notice.

One particular dentist was very caring and explained what she was doing at every stage during the appointment. I left feeling much better, and relieved that she had managed to help! I will definitely be returning to this practice for my next dental appointment.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 18 February 2019

John, Sushill George has not yet replied.

Agilio Pereira gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

A great dental experience.

Had an old crown come loose last night. Called West Croydon Dental and they got me in early this morning and got me fixed up in minutes. Excellent team and excellent customer service especially the receptionist.

This is a great dental practice. The staff is professional, and friendly. I definitely recommend this practice if you're like me (or I used to be) and have anxiety about going to the Dentist they do everything they can to make you have a relaxed visit!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 06 October 2018

John, Sushill George has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave John, Sushill George a rating of 1 stars

Appalling. Avoid at all costs

i had a check up and left it at that. I’ll be seeking another practice for my treatment. The dentist I saw was so pushy, trying to make me have my treatment done privately which would cost a bomb and didn’t give me any options for what I could have done by on the NHS. After much googling and investigation, I found out that the treatment that I was being pushed to have done privately (a root canal treatment) could be done on the NHS for a lot less money. I’ll be going elsewhere and will not be “contacting the practice manager or administrator” so that you can investigate this further. Not interested thanks.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 19 July 2018

John, Sushill George replied on 19 July 2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback. As we are unable to identify yourself, we cannot undertake an internal investigation to validate the issue. Please be aware that there are varying complexities to root canal treatments and not all are available on the NHS in primary care. Thank you

John B gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service, best dentist I have ever been to.

I have never had a better dentist. From receptionists to dentists, they are all professional efficient and friendly.. the only downside. Is that my mother who also likes this dentist is no longer able to manage the very steep stairs to the dental rooms upstairs, and they do not have facilities downstairs otherwise would recommend highly..

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 21 July 2018

John, Sushill George replied on 30 July 2018

Thank you for the very kind feedback. We strive to maintain a professional and supportive service for all our patients and are most grateful when our efforts are acknowledged. We are currently reviewing the possibility of accommodating a fully functional surgery downstairs . Thank you again.

Anonymous gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful Dental Hygienist

I was diagnosed with advanced gum disease which saw me visiting the dental hygienist a number of times between January and June 2018. The advise given to me by the hygienist and the effort put into reversing my gum disease is commendable. I am now free of gum disease and I have the hygienist's professionalism and kind approach to thank for that.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 07 June 2018

John, Sushill George replied on 03 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Our hygienist is constantly updating her knowledge and skills to help our patients achieve similar outcomes to yours. She will no doubt continue to maintain your oral health. Once again thank you for your kind comments.

Angie gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

Nervous patient

I as a nervous patient would strongly recommend this dental practice. All the staff including the receptionists are very happy, friendly, polite and very understanding. As you walk through the door you are made to feel very welcome and reassured. I have found that both the dentist and hygienist always explains exactly what they are going to do and why. Being a nervous patient they have always been extra patient with me. I had to see the hygienist today and I must admit that it was the best visit I've ever had with the hygienist. It is a very warm, clean and pleasant environment.
I would gladly recommend this dental practice to anyone especially nervous patients.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 17 May 2018

John, Sushill George replied on 18 May 2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to feedback on our services. We are so pleased that you have felt reassured on your visits to us. We understand that visiting the dentists can be daunting at times and your comments make us feel that we are moving in the right direction to making our patients feel more comfortable with a professional, supportive and friendly approach. Thank you.

Adam Jamison gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended Dentist

I have attended this practice for many years and have always received a very professional and friendly service.

Treatment is first class and I have always been delighted with the outcome.

I have personally recommended this practice to friends over the years and I am pleased to do so here.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 14 March 2018

John, Sushill George replied on 15 March 2018

We are very grateful that you value the services we provide and for recommending us to others. All our staff will continue to serve you to the best of our ability with professionalism and an excellent attitude. Thank you

Steven Green gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service throughout

The dentist is both thoroughly professional and personal. Another member of staff carried out the best clean and polish I have ever had.

Never go anywhere else is my advice.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

John, Sushill George replied on 19 February 2018

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We work hard to maintain a professional, supportive and friendly service so when patients take the time to to tell us how we are doing, we are truly grateful. Thank you very much.

Karen gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommend!!

Totally taken back by the professionalism by all staff I encountered today. Going to a new dentist is always daunting, and I personally have been through this one to many times. However, Today I was at total ease. The Dr/Nurse was so polite and understanding which made me feel Overly comfortable. The thing that helped me most was knowing she understood everything I said and vice verse. I left the Practice feeling happy, knowing I'm going to get best help/treatment.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 January 2018

John, Sushill George replied on 22 January 2018

We are so pleased that you felt comfortable at your visit. We understand that going to the dentist is not always one that is looked forward to and we strive to put all our patients at ease. Professionalism is a value that is greatly upheld at the Practice and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

J Majik gave John, Sushill George a rating of 5 stars

Friendly & Professional Service

I had the pleasure of being treated by the dentist and her nurse.
They gave me a warm welcome for my initial checkup and gave positive feedback and recommendations about my dental health.
I returned for a filling on a chipped tooth and a professional hygiene clean.

I was very pleased with the service and the atmosphere. The Doctor & Nurse were very engaging and supportive.

I am planning to book an appointment very soon for an additional private professional hygiene clean, whitening and possibly cosmetic work.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 20 January 2018

John, Sushill George replied on 19 February 2018

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to give us feedback. We hope to continue to provide a professional and pleasing service to all our patients. All our staff understand that visits to the dentists can be daunting for some and strive to be supportive and empathetic to put patients at ease. Thank you again.