John, Sushill George

1. Review titled Wonderful Dental Practice

by Deborah M. - Posted on 27 November 2019

I hadn't been to the dentist for a good few years and so was rather nervous but the professionalism of all the staff (from the receptionist to the dentist) immediately put me at ease. The practice is clean, tidy, up to date and clearly puts the patient experience first. I had a thorough first appointment and a plan has been put in place for me to follow. I will not be as nervous the second time around!

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Wonderful Dental Practice as unsuitable

John, Sushill George has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Professional and efficient dental practice

by Stefania C. - Posted on 18 September 2019

Great experience with this dental practice in West Croydon. Everyone is polite and nice: reception, hygienist and the dentists treat the patients in the best way and push away that "dentist anxiety" that I have personally always suffered from. Recently, a dentist helped me with the teeth whitening and she was amazing at explaining to me the treatment, giving suggestions and carrying out the procedure in a professional and effective way. All done in a positive, clean, organised environment. It was something I've always wanted to do and I'm glad I found the right people to help me with this. I would highly recommend going to this dental practice as it will not leave you disappointed.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Professional and efficient dental practice as unsuitable

Replied on 18 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think about our service and the team. We are so pleased that we were able to help you and will strive to carry on providing a professional but friendly service to all our patients. Our dentists work hard to grow their skills look after their patients in the best way they can and it is heartening to see it appreciated. Thank you once again.

3. Review titled Best dentist

by Ellie - Posted on 07 October 2019

This is a lovely practice - very welcoming and efficient. I'd recommend seeing one particular dentist! She's the sort of person who can make you feel relaxed in that chair; she's gentle and explains everything she's doing. It was the most thorough examination I've ever had and the only one I won't dread having to go through again!

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Best dentist as unsuitable

Replied on 19 September 2019

We are delighted that you found us hospitable and professional. We know that visiting the dentists is not something that is always looked forward to and we try hard to be supportive and friendly to all our patients. It is good to hear that we are on the right track. Thank you.

4. Review titled Best dentist I have been to

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 October 2019

One particular dentist was fantastic. She thoroughly examined my teeth and is extremely knowledgeable. She made me feel extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend. The dentist was spotless and all staff were very friendly. I am so happy with the result of my teeth. Honestly the best dentist I have been to. Thank you again.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Best dentist I have been to as unsuitable

Replied on 08 October 2019

We are grateful for your comments on our staff and our services. Acknowledgement that we are on the right track towards helping our patients look after their oral health, means a lot to us. We will continue to strive and improve the ways and means whereby we can provide excellent care. Thank you.

5. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 February 2020

Just have to say a very caring dentist who excels in reassuring their patients and gives excellent service, explains what they are doing every step of the way. Similarly the hygienist was very approachable, pleasant and informative without any loss of professionalism. All staff I have encountered here are very friendly and provide a polished 'customer service' approach, making sure you're looked after.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

John, Sushill George has not yet replied.

6. Review titled Best dental treatment I've had in London

by Florence Ware - Posted on 18 February 2019

I visited West Croydon Dental Practice when I was suffering from severe wisdom tooth pain, which my usual dentist had failed to help with. The reception team were very helpful and fit me in for an appointment at short notice. One particular dentist was very caring and explained what she was doing at every stage during the appointment. I left feeling much better, and relieved that she had managed to help! I will definitely be returning to this practice for my next dental appointment.

Visited November 2018

Report review titled Best dental treatment I've had in London as unsuitable

Replied on 18 February 2019

Thank you for your kind feedback. We hope to continue to care for your oral health in a professional and friendly environment.

7. Review titled A great dental experience.

by Agilio Pereira - Posted on 12 September 2019

Had an old crown come loose last night. Called West Croydon Dental and they got me in early this morning and got me fixed up in minutes. Excellent team and excellent customer service especially the receptionist. This is a great dental practice. The staff is professional, and friendly. I definitely recommend this practice if you're like me (or I used to be) and have anxiety about going to the Dentist they do everything they can to make you have a relaxed visit!

Visited September 2018

Report review titled A great dental experience. as unsuitable

Replied on 06 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us feedback.We are constantly trying to improve our services and are glad that we were able to make you feel at ease and help you. We will continue to do our best for our patients.Thank you again.

8. Review titled Excellent service, best dentist I have ever been to.

by John B - Posted on 21 July 2018

I have never had a better dentist. From receptionists to dentists, they are all professional efficient and friendly.. the only downside. Is that my mother who also likes this dentist is no longer able to manage the very steep stairs to the dental rooms upstairs, and they do not have facilities downstairs otherwise would recommend highly..

Visited July 2018

Report review titled Excellent service, best dentist I have ever been to. as unsuitable

Replied on 16 September 2019

Thank you for the very kind feedback. We strive to maintain a professional and supportive service for all our patients and are most grateful when our efforts are acknowledged. We are currently reviewing the possibility of accommodating a fully functional surgery downstairs . Thank you again.

9. Review titled Appalling. Avoid at all costs

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 July 2018

i had a check up and left it at that. I’ll be seeking another practice for my treatment. The dentist I saw was so pushy, trying to make me have my treatment done privately which would cost a bomb and didn’t give me any options for what I could have done by on the NHS. After much googling and investigation, I found out that the treatment that I was being pushed to have done privately (a root canal treatment) could be done on the NHS for a lot less money. I’ll be going elsewhere and will not be “contacting the practice manager or administrator” so that you can investigate this further. Not interested thanks.

Visited July 2018

Report review titled Appalling. Avoid at all costs as unsuitable

Replied on 19 July 2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback. As we are unable to identify yourself, we cannot undertake an internal investigation to validate the issue. Please be aware that there are varying complexities to root canal treatments and not all are available on the NHS in primary care. Thank you

10. Review titled Wonderful Dental Hygienist

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 June 2018

I was diagnosed with advanced gum disease which saw me visiting the dental hygienist a number of times between January and June 2018. The advise given to me by the hygienist and the effort put into reversing my gum disease is commendable. I am now free of gum disease and I have the hygienist's professionalism and kind approach to thank for that.

Visited June 2018

Report review titled Wonderful Dental Hygienist as unsuitable

Replied on 07 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Our hygienist is constantly updating her knowledge and skills to help our patients achieve similar outcomes to yours. She will no doubt continue to maintain your oral health. Once again thank you for your kind comments.