John, Sushill George

1. Review titled Best dentist

by Ellie - Posted on 19 September 2019

This is a lovely practice - very welcoming and efficient. I'd recommend seeing one particular dentist! She's the sort of person who can make you feel relaxed in that chair; she's gentle and explains everything she's doing. It was the most thorough examination I've ever had and the only one I won't dread having to go through again!

Visited September 2019

Replied on 19 September 2019

We are delighted that you found us hospitable and professional. We know that visiting the dentists is not something that is always looked forward to and we try hard to be supportive and friendly to all our patients. It is good to hear that we are on the right track. Thank you.

2. Review titled Professional and efficient dental practice

by Stefania C. - Posted on 18 September 2019

Great experience with this dental practice in West Croydon. Everyone is polite and nice: reception, hygienist and the dentists treat the patients in the best way and push away that "dentist anxiety" that I have personally always suffered from. Recently, a dentist helped me with the teeth whitening and she was amazing at explaining to me the treatment, giving suggestions and carrying out the procedure in a professional and effective way. All done in a positive, clean, organised environment. It was something I've always wanted to do and I'm glad I found the right people to help me with this. I would highly recommend going to this dental practice as it will not leave you disappointed.

Visited September 2019

Replied on 18 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think about our service and the team. We are so pleased that we were able to help you and will strive to carry on providing a professional but friendly service to all our patients. Our dentists work hard to grow their skills look after their patients in the best way they can and it is heartening to see it appreciated. Thank you once again.

3. Review titled Best dentist I have been to

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 September 2019

One particular dentist was fantastic. She thoroughly examined my teeth and is extremely knowledgeable. She made me feel extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend. The dentist was spotless and all staff were very friendly. I am so happy with the result of my teeth. Honestly the best dentist I have been to. Thank you again.

Visited August 2019

Replied on 05 September 2019

We are grateful for your comments on our staff and our services. Acknowledgement that we are on the right track towards helping our patients look after their oral health, means a lot to us. We will continue to strive and improve the ways and means whereby we can provide excellent care. Thank you.

4. Review titled Best dental treatment I've had in London

by Florence Ware - Posted on 18 February 2019

I visited West Croydon Dental Practice when I was suffering from severe wisdom tooth pain, which my usual dentist had failed to help with. The reception team were very helpful and fit me in for an appointment at short notice. One particular dentist was very caring and explained what she was doing at every stage during the appointment. I left feeling much better, and relieved that she had managed to help! I will definitely be returning to this practice for my next dental appointment.

Visited November 2018

Replied on 18 February 2019

Thank you for your kind feedback. We hope to continue to care for your oral health in a professional and friendly environment.

5. Review titled A great dental experience.

by Agilio Pereira - Posted on 06 October 2018

Had an old crown come loose last night. Called West Croydon Dental and they got me in early this morning and got me fixed up in minutes. Excellent team and excellent customer service especially the receptionist. This is a great dental practice. The staff is professional, and friendly. I definitely recommend this practice if you're like me (or I used to be) and have anxiety about going to the Dentist they do everything they can to make you have a relaxed visit!

Visited September 2018

Replied on 06 October 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us feedback.We are constantly trying to improve our services and are glad that we were able to make you feel at ease and help you. We will continue to do our best for our patients.Thank you again.

6. Review titled Excellent service, best dentist I have ever been to.

by John B - Posted on 21 July 2018

I have never had a better dentist. From receptionists to dentists, they are all professional efficient and friendly.. the only downside. Is that my mother who also likes this dentist is no longer able to manage the very steep stairs to the dental rooms upstairs, and they do not have facilities downstairs otherwise would recommend highly..

Visited July 2018

Replied on 21 July 2018

Thank you for the very kind feedback. We strive to maintain a professional and supportive service for all our patients and are most grateful when our efforts are acknowledged. We are currently reviewing the possibility of accommodating a fully functional surgery downstairs . Thank you again.

7. Review titled Appalling. Avoid at all costs

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 July 2018

i had a check up and left it at that. I’ll be seeking another practice for my treatment. The dentist I saw was so pushy, trying to make me have my treatment done privately which would cost a bomb and didn’t give me any options for what I could have done by on the NHS. After much googling and investigation, I found out that the treatment that I was being pushed to have done privately (a root canal treatment) could be done on the NHS for a lot less money. I’ll be going elsewhere and will not be “contacting the practice manager or administrator” so that you can investigate this further. Not interested thanks.

Visited July 2018

Replied on 19 July 2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback. As we are unable to identify yourself, we cannot undertake an internal investigation to validate the issue. Please be aware that there are varying complexities to root canal treatments and not all are available on the NHS in primary care. Thank you

8. Review titled Highly recommended Dentist

by Adam Jamison - Posted on 14 March 2018

I have attended this practice for many years and have always received a very professional and friendly service. Treatment is first class and I have always been delighted with the outcome. I have personally recommended this practice to friends over the years and I am pleased to do so here.

Visited March 2018

Replied on 14 March 2018

We are very grateful that you value the services we provide and for recommending us to others. All our staff will continue to serve you to the best of our ability with professionalism and an excellent attitude. Thank you

9. Review titled Highly recommend!!

by Karen - Posted on 15 January 2018

Totally taken back by the professionalism by all staff I encountered today. Going to a new dentist is always daunting, and I personally have been through this one to many times. However, Today I was at total ease. The Dr/Nurse was so polite and understanding which made me feel Overly comfortable. The thing that helped me most was knowing she understood everything I said and vice verse. I left the Practice feeling happy, knowing I'm going to get best help/treatment.

Visited January 2018

Replied on 15 January 2018

We are so pleased that you felt comfortable at your visit. We understand that going to the dentist is not always one that is looked forward to and we strive to put all our patients at ease. Professionalism is a value that is greatly upheld at the Practice and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

10. Review titled If you want a brilliant Dentist - here it is!

by Don Songhurst - Posted on 27 November 2017

Been with this practice a few years and they never cease to amaze me. Extremely helpful and above all totally professional. I've always been seen on time or at least within a few minutes either way. Can't praise these guys enough and like someone else has already said 'I've found a Dentist for life'. Well done.

Visited November 2017

John, Sushill George has not yet replied.