J F Lynch & Associates

01474 352548 Dental Practice, First Floor, 39 New Road, Gravesend , Kent, DA11 0AB

David Hodgkinson gave J F Lynch & Associates a rating of 5 stars

Dental Appointment on 29th November 2017

Made the appointment for repair to a bridge or new bridge, as current one was broken and teeth that were incorporated were broken and missing.

Seen promptly by Dentist who was not the person I anticipated, but no problem.

Dentist confirmed damage to old Bridge and said that there was so much damage to it, that it was preferable financially and for dentistry reasons, to have a new Bridge made.

The Dentist saw that an associated tooth was very loose, took an x ray and after examination, recommended that it should be extracted, and that procedure was carried out immediately.

Another tooth in the area which would be involved in the attachment of the new Bridge was noted as being broken. An X ray was taken and I was advised that it was very likely an abssess would form on this tooth in the near future and I agreed the tooth should be removed, and it was.

An Impression was taken for the new Bridge without more ado and about thirty minutes after entering the surgery I was in the street holding my emergency pack.

A very business like, or even military approach to dentistry which I appreciated.
All sorted out in 45 minutes.

The Dentist Assistant who provided the required help throughout, and whom I have known at the practice for over 20 years confirmed to my wife that I had been a Brave Boy.

Thanks to the Dentist and all at the Practice, a Merry Chistmas to you all.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 04 December 2017

J F Lynch & Associates replied on 07 December 2017

Hello David Hodgkinson, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Gwen Barry gave J F Lynch & Associates a rating of 5 stars

Worried but all ok

Have been to lynch dentist for over 25 years, so was upset when my dentist retired but it had to happen, but was apprehensive as I am a nervous patient . I was treated by new dentist who was very friendly asked how I was and then checked my teeth talked over their opinion of the state of my teeth gave me advice asked if I would like them to clean them but not at all pushy so I was happy, the staff were pleasent as usual but paying wasn't straight forward as if they had a new system

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 26 September 2017

J F Lynch & Associates replied on 24 October 2017

Hi Gwen Barry, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at J F Lynch and Associates. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Rasha Metawh gave J F Lynch & Associates a rating of 5 stars

I highly recommend this dentist to everyone :)

My family and I have always been welcomed into the clinic with a smile, it is always tidy and clean.
Our experience there is a pleasant one and i recommend people should register there.

Thank you guys. Keep up the good work. :)

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 20 August 2017

J F Lynch & Associates replied on 24 October 2017

Hello Rasha Metawh, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We hope to see you soon!

Anonymous gave J F Lynch & Associates a rating of 2 stars

Friendly staff but you are not seen on time

I had an appointment today and I was waiting 4 weeks for it. 2 weeks ago they cancelled it so I had to wait another 2 weeks for it. I made the appointment for check up and a filling but I had only the check up and they recommended an hygiene cleaning (which is private) and if I have time to do it now (but no time for the filling, NHS). I had to wait 20 minutes or so to be seen. I don't remember if I had one appointment to be seen on time. Other than that the staff is very friendly. Now waiting for another 3 weeks to have the filling.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 26 July 2017

J F Lynch & Associates replied on 01 August 2017

We regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Please contact us at 01474 352548 so we can work with you to make this right.