Dental Surgery

1. Review titled Terrible Communication by dentists

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 June 2019

Seen this surgery dentists for both my kids. Very poor communication.Hardly spoke, got done within 2 mins. No explaination if the problem or details which of course a mother would need. One of the senior dentists here messed up my daughters treatment. Even a trainee was better than him. We ended up with emergency dentist who was excellent.

Visited June 2019

Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 November 2018

I am highly recommending my dentist who has spent many years at Bellegrove Dental Surgery, he took me on from the dentist who was in practice at Bellegrove until his retirement. I am an extremely nervous patient as is my husband. This review is based on my husband's experience. Our dentist is an amazing, patient dentist. He doesn't judge and is by far extremely professional in his career. After a year of having no luck with doctor's referrals to many hospitals in Cornwall, where we have lived the past year, on an extremely sensitive matter, Jason visited our dentist for a routine check up in October this year where the dentist offered to write to specialists in Cornwall for him. Within a week, my husband was seen urgently by consultants and a week after that has been given treatment for a year long problem that no other consultant managed to deal with. I cannot thank him enough for his support and hard work in referring him and I therefore would highly recommend him at the Bellegrove Surgery to anybody, especially if you are fearful of dentists. He is a very calming influence as are the dental nurses who assist him. It may sound crazy but yes, I do travel over 300 miles to see him and I wouldn't change my dentist for one down in Cornwall as I have been with Bellegrove Surgery since 1984 myself!!

Visited October 2018

Replied on 22 November 2018

Wow ! 300 miles !! I am familiar with your husbands case and am pleased your husband was finally able to seek help which he rightfully deserves.Mr Ambi i an excellent dentist and yes very professional and calm in his mannerisms.He is very popular and well liked by his patients . We look forward to seeing you both at your next appointment and thank you for leaving such a lovely review .

3. Review titled LOVE THESE GUYS!

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 June 2018

I have been a patient for 30 years at this practice and they are all very professional from the moment you walk in to the establishment and greeted by the friendly staff at the front desk especially one who is always a pleasure to see. The dentist has always given me great advice and he is an excellent dentist, all the staff are friendly and professional and I would highly recommend

Visited June 2018

Replied on 27 June 2018

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. I think the receptionist in question knows who she is :) The whole team work very hard in what can sometimes be stressful circumstances so a thank you goes a long way. Thanks again

4. Review titled Emergency appointment.

by Glenn - Posted on 12 April 2018

I had been up all night with horrendous pain. I phoned the surgery at 8.30 am and asked for an emergency appointment. I was told to be a5 the surgery by 9am. I was at the surgery by 9 and the chair by 9.30. Considering I was an emergency appointment and didn’t have an appointment. I was treated professionally and efficiently. Am now pain free and on the list to be referred. Extremely impressed by the professionalism of all staff and service. My family have been using this surgery for 20+ years and the service is only getting better

Visited April 2018

Replied on 12 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave such a kind review. I do remember you called up and had been in pain overnight so we were more than happy to fit you in.Our trained reception team treat patients as individuals and always try and accommodate patients especially when in pain,such as yourself.If your normal dentist is not in for any reason we will fit you in with another dentist and you would be made aware of this on booking. Very pleased you are pain free .Your last comment of 'My family have been using this surgery for 20+ years and the service is only getting better' was really a pleasure to read for all our team so again thank you.

5. Review titled Superb service!

by Vish - Posted on 18 January 2018

What a wonderful practice. Took my daughter to have retainers fitted and I must say that this was a breath of fresh air. Firstly, I was able to park at the rear (free of charge!) and the staff were so friendly and welcoming. We hardly had to wait and the service was impeccable. Courteous, expert and professional. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone local to the area...actually I would travel quite far for this level of service too!

Replied on 18 January 2018

Thank for leaving such a nice review about our surgery. Our free on site parking is very convenient and makes visits easier.Our team work hard to deliver such high standards which you encountered during your visit with your daughter. Thanks again for the review.

6. Review titled Excellent care for children

by Gesine Schmidt - Posted on 12 January 2018

Since we are often away, it is sometimes hatd to find time for a check-up but the team is extremely helpful to get us a convenient appointment. The service is excellent and my daughter is now happy to go to the dentist. I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Replied on 12 January 2018

Thank you for your kind review after your visit to the surgery with your daughter. Its very important that all our children feel at ease and comfortable when they visit their dentist. Our dentists and nurses appreciate that some children may still be nervous but our child friendly team is on hand to make their appointment fun and in no way stressful(as well as lovely sticker on the way out!).

7. Review titled Wonderful surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 January 2018

The surgery is clean and cosy . Everyone who works there isn’t very polite and helped put me at ease . The dentist took time to explain everything to me and I was able to ask questions and did not feel rushed . The receptionists were very helpful even even when they were really busy

Replied on 11 January 2018

The Bellegrove team really appreciate your comments about our surgery.The team work to ensure that the surgery is always looking clean and tidy for our patients. Our whole team work immensely hard to ensure patients feel at ease and comfortable during their appointments but also before and after whilst with the reception staff. Its important you ask questions about any treatment or about anything that you may not fully understand so you can make informed decisions whenever necessary. Thanks again for your kind comments.

8. Review titled Perfect

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 November 2017

Hi came to this dentist after a recommendation from my friend. I have been to lots of dentists before but none like this one, they took the time to show me the X-ray and showed me a drawing of my tooth to explain where it was broken and how my crown is going to fit. My daughter has had treatment here and she is also really happy. The dentist is so efficient and does not waste any time.

Replied on 07 November 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your experience at the surgery. We are very flattered when patients recommend the surgery to others. Sometimes a drawing helps to explain a procedure to a patient an also encourages any questions you may have.We are pleased your daughter,too,has had a nice experience and again thanks for taking the time to write a review.

9. Review titled Well recommended!

by S Nandra - Posted on 10 October 2017

I was extremely pleased with the level of professionalism and care I received from this dental practice. The dentist, nurses and receptionists all made me feel very comfortable and couldn't be more helpful. I am so happy that I have found a dental practice that I can put my confidence in and I will definitely be recommending this practice to all my family and friends.

Replied on 10 October 2017

Thank you so much for posting such a lovely review.Al our team pride themselves on being professional and caring towards their patients.Thank you also for recommending us to friends and family.We value your recommendation.

10. Review titled Dentist not thorough

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 October 2017

I would not recommend this Dental Practice. The Dentist that I've seen twice and who my husband has seen once was far too quick in their examination, every single time. It felt like a factory, with no care or consideration given to the patients needs or concerns. The dentist literally looks in your mouth for less than a minute, and my last visit wasnt even 5 minutes. The dentist shows your xrays to you using the daylight from outside against the window. There is no Hygienist there, so if you pay for your treatment, you may as well go find another Dental practice that can provide all the services you need in one place, with a higher standard of professional care.

Visited October 2017

Dental Surgery has not yet replied.