Dental Surgery

020 8856 0963 201 Bellegrove Road, Bellegrove Rd , Welling, Kent, DA16 3RA

Dentist

I am highly recommending my dentist who has spent many years at Bellegrove Dental Surgery, he took me on from the dentist who was in practice at Bellegrove until his retirement. I am an extremely nervous patient as is my husband. This review is based on my husband's experience. Our dentist is an amazing, patient dentist. He doesn't judge and is by far extremely professional in his career. After a year of having no luck with doctor's referrals to many hospitals in Cornwall, where we have lived the past year, on an extremely sensitive matter, Jason visited our dentist for a routine check up in October this year where the dentist offered to write to specialists in Cornwall for him. Within a week, my husband was seen urgently by consultants and a week after that has been given treatment for a year long problem that no other consultant managed to deal with. I cannot thank him enough for his support and hard work in referring him and I therefore would highly recommend him at the Bellegrove Surgery to anybody, especially if you are fearful of dentists. He is a very calming influence as are the dental nurses who assist him. It may sound crazy but yes, I do travel over 300 miles to see him and I wouldn't change my dentist for one down in Cornwall as I have been with Bellegrove Surgery since 1984 myself!!

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 22 November 2018

LOVE THESE GUYS!

I have been a patient for 30 years at this practice and they are all very professional from the moment you walk in to the establishment and greeted by the friendly staff at the front desk especially one who is always a pleasure to see.

The dentist has always given me great advice and he is an excellent dentist, all the staff are friendly and professional and I would highly recommend

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 27 June 2018

Best Dentists

Been with this practice myself and family for 40 years. I myself am an incredible nervous patient. Have had various treatments and have had exceptional treatment and kindness shown to me. I can thoroughly recommend this practice. I also know that my family feel exactly the same feelings that I have too. Everyone from the dentists to the very understanding receptions and the incredibly helpful practice manager give what could be for myself although still get nervous they soon put my mind at rest. A fantastic practice..

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 06 July 2018

Glenn gave Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Emergency appointment.

I had been up all night with horrendous pain. I phoned the surgery at 8.30 am and asked for an emergency appointment. I was told to be a5 the surgery by 9am. I was at the surgery by 9 and the chair by 9.30. Considering I was an emergency appointment and didn’t have an appointment. I was treated professionally and efficiently. Am now pain free and on the list to be referred. Extremely impressed by the professionalism of all staff and service. My family have been using this surgery for 20+ years and the service is only getting better

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 12 April 2018

Dental Surgery replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave such a kind review. I do remember you called up and had been in pain overnight so we were more than happy to fit you in.Our trained reception team treat patients as individuals and always try and accommodate patients especially when in pain,such as yourself.If your normal dentist is not in for any reason we will fit you in with another dentist and you would be made aware of this on booking. Very pleased you are pain free .Your last comment of 'My family have been using this surgery for 20+ years and the service is only getting better' was really a pleasure to read for all our team so again thank you.

Great

Saw an emergency dentist and he replaced a filling for me that had come out on Friday.
He was very fast and pain free, the filling was temporary but feels better than it ever felt before.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 April 2018

Dental Surgery replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you leaving such a lovely review. We do always endeavour to make treatments pain free so we are pleased you were happy with the service.Thanks again

Top marks!

I am so pleased I have finally found a dentist who can provide me with the excellent professional service that I receive. This dentist is a hidden gem located just of the main road in a private close, which I have now been coming to for a number of years! As soon as walk through the main door I am impressed with its cleanliness and cosy waiting area! My son loves it as they provide drawing pads and pencils to kept him occupied and a good stash of reading literature! I never have to wait to be seen and the appts never seem rushed. The dentists and nurses make me feel completely at ease take X-rays and always give my teeth a thorough clean! The receptionists are so helpful and polite and send me back with some free samples of toothpastes to use! The text message facility is a must and even when I have fun a little late I have received a polite phone call to check if I was still coming! I do recommend this practice and with their weekend opening times and extended hours mean they can accommodate around my busy work schedules! Such good value for money and impeccable oral hygiene advise! One of the best choices I have made !

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 19 January 2018

Dental Surgery replied on 16 April 2018

Our whole team would like to say thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. Our team do pride ourselves on keeping the whole surgery clean and tidy for all our patients who pass through.The kids corner helps to keep our little ones happy and entertained.Also it provides children with a positive experience which is imperative to there oral health.The sms service was introduced 2 years ago and has been welcomed by all our patients as we all lead busy lives and it is easy to forget. Weekend and evening appointments are really popular often booked weeks in advance.These are ideal for patients who work and can only come outside of work hours.Our team would like to thank you again for your lovely review.

A hidden gem in Welling

I was a little nervous about changing dentists but saw an advertisement in the local paper and decided to change . I needn’t of been nervous as I found all the staff to be kind , courteous and most importantly very efficient .Everything is very up to date with text message reminders( great as I sometimes forget appointments being of a mature age) and all plans are printed out so everything is clear .
Also the free parking is a bonus as Welling high street is full of restricted parking .
Thoroughly recommend surgery hence my taking time to give them a well deserved 5 star review .

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 11 January 2018

Dental Surgery replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review. Some people do feel nervous about visiting the dentist. However it was nice that you were pleased by the service our team deliver.Text messages are really useful as we all lead such busy lives. Written treatment plans allow patient to see whats involved in treatment written down and we always give patients a copy to take away with them too.
Thanks for recommending our surgery to others-We appreciate this very much.

Wonderful surgery

The surgery is clean and cosy . Everyone who works there isn’t very polite and helped put me at ease . The dentist took time to explain everything to me and I was able to ask questions and did not feel rushed .
The receptionists were very helpful even even when they were really busy

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 January 2018

Dental Surgery replied on 18 January 2018

The Bellegrove team really appreciate your comments about our surgery.The team work to ensure that the surgery is always looking clean and tidy for our patients. Our whole team work immensely hard to ensure patients feel at ease and comfortable during their appointments but also before and after whilst with the reception staff. Its important you ask questions about any treatment or about anything that you may not fully understand so you can make informed decisions whenever necessary.
Thanks again for your kind comments.

Rohan Gunatillake gave Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Service Standards

I was very impressed with the professionalism and the courtesy displayed by the surgery staff when I first contacted them for an appointment. I was given a same day appointment and was offered few slots and I was able to pick one that suited me most.

When I arrived in the surgery I continued to experience the same high standards of service from the admin and the nursing staff.

Dentist explained me the condition and got me involved in the decision making process of the treatment and also advised me the next steps (options available, costs involved etc.). After treatment I was referred to a specialist unit (again everything was clearly explained and my preferences were taken into consideration).

I was treated with dignity & respect throughout the process and extremely satisfied with the treatment outcome,

I would highly recommend Bellegrove Dental Surgery to anyone seeking Dental treatment in South East London.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 January 2018

Dental Surgery replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you for posting a review about our surgery.We do try our best to offer you as much choice with regards to appointments as we possibly can. The whole team work hard,often under pressure,to deliver high standards of service .It is imperative patients are involved in the decision process with regards to their treatment .Only then will patients be truly happy and content with their choices. We are here to support as much as we possibly can .If you are unsure its fine to book back in to have a chat with your dentist.Our team would like to thank you again and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Gesine Schmidt gave Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care for children

Since we are often away, it is sometimes hatd to find time for a check-up but the team is extremely helpful to get us a convenient appointment. The service is excellent and my daughter is now happy to go to the dentist. I would recommend it wholeheartedly.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 12 January 2018

Dental Surgery replied on 18 January 2018

Thank you for your kind review after your visit to the surgery with your daughter. Its very important that all our children feel at ease and comfortable when they visit their dentist. Our dentists and nurses appreciate that some children may still be nervous but our child friendly team is on hand to make their appointment fun and in no way stressful(as well as lovely sticker on the way out!).