Abbeywood Dental Practice

0208 310 9326 92 Ampleforth Road, Abbeywood , London, SE2 9BH

Mrs D Hicks gave Abbeywood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Emergency treatment and tooth extraction

I was very pleased to have the care from this Abbywood Dental practice today. I needed emergency treatment and it was my 1st time at the surgery. The receptionist was very friendly, reassuring and welcoming and gave me immediate morning appointment. The dentist was very friendly reassuring and asked me a lot of questions about my pain and dental issues before she proceed with inspection and the treatment. She also was gentle doing my dental check, which made a big difference to what I had several months ago from another dental surgery. I believe I got good value for money as the evaluation, whole mouth X-rays, tooth extraction and advice on future treatment was included in NHS Band 2.
I feel satisfied and happy to find this Dental practice. Thank you.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 24 September 2018

Great care and treatment

I have been going to this surgery for some time and have always been very happy. Most recently they took good care of me whilst I had problems with my gums during pregnancy. The dentist explained ways i could prevent further issues, did a thorough cleaning and spoke about possible complications. They also sent me a reminder letter that I should come for another visit which was helpful as I would have otherwise forgotten.
I would definitely recommend the team!

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 03 October 2018

Caring

The staff are so caring and helpful, they made me feel at ease. The reception staff are very knowledgeable. I had a couple of teeth extracted the Dentist took time to explain what options were available beforehand, the Nurse was so caring to, I was so nervous and now I know I needn’t be next time.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 08 May 2018

Fantastic dentist!

I had really bad wisdom tooth pain and called AbbeyWood dentist. They fitted me in straight away and on the same day! I saw a fantastic dentist who completely put me at ease (I hate going to the dentist), gave me an x-ray and explained the problem. I received advice to manage my pain and also received another appointment to have my wisdom tooth extracted. The practice fitted me in around my work schedule which I was very grateful for. I can honestly say I have never had a better experience having my tooth removed both the dentist and nurse I had were knowledgable, amazing and friendly. It was a painless extraction over in minutes. I would definitely recommend this dental practice.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 06 January 2017