Swadlincote Dental Practice

01283 219221 Blueberry Worx, Blueberry Way, Woodville , Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 7GX

Stellar Service

Always absolute stellar service. Special mention for the receptionist - very lovely.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 19 July 2018

Adam Coope gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly Service

Dentist is friendly and engaging. She gives clear instructions for what can be improved in time for the next appointment.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 16 July 2018

Steve H gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Wobblie Tooth

Had a wobblie tooth. Staff are always very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 16 July 2018

Catherine Wrenn gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy Patient

Over the years I have been visiting Blueberry way for dental treatment, I was recommended by another patient, as I was in a terrible way with my teeth and the dentist I was going to at the time were unable to stabilise my teeth and the treatment was inadequate. I have been seeing the same dentist at blueberry way and she has been able to stabilise my teeth and also the treatment I have received has been excellent.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 10 July 2018

Excellent treatmemt

Having recently had my first root canal treatment I was quite nervous not knowing what to expect from such a long procedure.
I was put at ease immediately by the friendly receptionist, who reassured me about the work I was having done. The dentist that carried out the work was also very good and was I pleased that the whole procedure was pain free, with no issues since.
I would recommend this practice, especially for those who are nervous patients.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 27 June 2018

Always satisfied

Myself and my wife have been going to this dental practice for several years now and we have always been satisfied, my wife is very anxious about going to the dentist but she is always put at ease, all the staff are friendly. I was in alot of pain recently I called first thing on a Monday morning and even though they where very busy reception spoke with my dentist and I was seen on that same morning. All in all I can not say a bad word about this practice keep up the good work.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 26 June 2018

Anxious patient.

I am extremely nervous about dentists, on my recent visit , I found the receptionists were calming and reassuring , this message was also given by the dentist and his nurse.
I am sure that with such a caring and professional team my future visits will be easier .

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 26 June 2018

excellent dentist and staff

I have been a patient at this practice for the past 10yrs, my visits to the practice have always been a pleasant one ( FOR SAYING ITS THE DENTIST). All the staff from reception who are always lovely and chat to the dental assistants and dentist have always been great. I always recommend the practice to family and friends.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 26 June 2018

Swadlincote Dental Practice replied on 02 July 2018

Thank you for leaving a review of our practice.

As a long standing patient it is wonderful to read that you are happy at our Dental Practice, and that you find our team from the Receptionists to the Nurses and Dentists all to be lovely. I am glad you find the experience pleasant, and that you are happy to recommend us to your family and friends.
Thank you again for the review. See you soon!

Anonymous gave Swadlincote Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Great dentist, vet poor receptionist

The dentists at this surgery, along with the dental nurses, have always been fantastic. They’re very welcoming, pleasant and always put me at ease (I am a very nervous patient) and they always ensure I am aware of what is happening and am involved in the process.

However, one of the reception team ruins this completely with her attitude and demeanour. She is very rude and abrupt and feels that it’s acceptable to talk down to patients. On multiple occasions now she has spoken to me extremely rudely and even put the phone down on me once.

It is such a shame that she feels the need to behave in this manner as she really does let this lovely dentists side down. If it was not for the receptionist I would have recommended this to others, however, I advised my parent in laws to go elsewhere due to her attitude.

She absolutely has no time for children and treats people with children with utter contempt. When I had my baby and had to cancel my appointment due to my 8 week old baby being unwell she was disgusted with me, spoke to me very rudely and put the phone down on me.

The reception team are the ‘face of the business’ and I’m afraid this receptionist lets your business down hugely

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 25 June 2018

Swadlincote Dental Practice replied on 02 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry that you feel that a member of our reception team is rude and abrupt. I am however, pleased that you find the dentists and nurses to be fantastic. If you would be happy to do so, please call the practice manager to discuss your concerns with regards to the receptionists, and we will be happy to investigate.

Thank you.

Fantastic treatment today.

My dentist is great, she always goes through with me what is to be done. Reassuring. We had a right ol laugh. Very friendly team.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 20 June 2018

Swadlincote Dental Practice replied on 02 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. I am very pleased that you are satisfied with the service we provide you and find our team to be friendly. I will share your feedback with the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.