Burbage Dental Practice

01455 614 895 105-107 Church Street, Burbage , Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 2DB

Anonymous gave Burbage Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Staff are rude

The reception staff are rude and not helpful at all !

They never answer the phone after numerous atempts to contact the surgery.

Think before you go here absolute joke

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 19 March 2018

Burbage Dental Practice replied on 03 July 2018

We are ever so sorry you have had this experience with us at Burbage Dental Practice. We aim to provide the best possible service for patients.
We will conduct a training session with our team on reception and update how they interact with patients before monitoring this to ensure this does not happen again. Please could you contact the practice manager to discuss these issues in more detail.
Thank you.

Anonymous gave Burbage Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Appallingly rude receptionists

after been spoken to like i was a fool and having pieces of paper slammed down in front of me to read. Then told to make sure i read before i sign in a very rude manor.

The paper work i signed was years ago, so a polite reminder would have been a lot nicer, but i guess she does not work like that.

I am now working hard to move

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 07 February 2018

Burbage Dental Practice replied on 03 July 2018

I am very sorry to hear you are disappointed with the customer service you have received.
We take all our reviews and patient comments very seriously, and always use feedback to try to improve our services and we are holding receptionist training sessions to ensure this does not happen again.
Please feel free to discuss this with the practice manager. Thank you

Anonymous gave Burbage Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

All Smiles

I recently had a dental emergency and was in need of a dentist who could accommodate my issue.

I was recommended to this practice by a friend, and my experience was very positive. I was treated with my problem within a couple of days, and even with such a short time frame, it felt as if the team had known me for a long time.

I am delighted with the service and quality of dentistry and would recommend this practice to anyone.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 28 November 2017

Burbage Dental Practice replied on 19 December 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are glad your dental emergency was resolved and we thank you for recommending us.

Anonymous gave Burbage Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Think before you go

Changing appointment is the norm for them web site said opening times don't try half an hour at the end or half hour before as you are wasting your time a big let down

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 23 November 2017

Burbage Dental Practice replied on 19 December 2017

I am very sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you have received.
We take all our reviews and patient comments very seriously, and always use feedback to try to improve our services.
Could you please call the practice manager so we can discuss this issue and try to resolve it for you.

Anonymous gave Burbage Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Feedback

I have nothing but praise for the courtesy, skills and professionalism of this practice. I would highly recommend this practice. 10/10 !!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 01 November 2017

Burbage Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!