01773 540648 28a Pentrich Road, Swanwick , Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 1BQ

Susan Gay gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentists

I have had a couple of bad experiences at other surgeries in the past and subsequently have become very fearful of visiting the dentist …. although I always do go for my 6 month check ups. Since being a patient at Amber Valley Dental practice I feel much, much better. All the staff are lovely. Friendly, helpful and interested in you. And my dentist is brilliant. I think she is the best dentist I have ever visited. She makes me feel comfortable and at ease. Takes time to explain procedures and is kind and considerate. I still feel nervous before a dental visit, but no where near as bad as I used to be and whenever I come out I always say " Well, I quite enjoyed that really". Overall, excellent, excellent dentists.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 07 August 2018

Amber Valley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Excellent Dental Practice

All staff are friendly, approachable and efficient. Plenty of useful advice is given. I'm always completely satisfied with my treatment. I couldn't wish for a better dental practice.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 03 April 2018

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 17 April 2018

Dear Patient,

I am glad to hear you are happy with the treatment you have received and would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with valued feedback.

We hope to see you again for your next appointment.

J Webster. gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I should have come here a long while ago.

I came to Amber Valley Dental Practice as I had not been to a dentist for several years after a bad experience elsewhere. I was nervous and embarassed. The receptionist got me in to see a dentist within a few days, and they were friendly and helpful. The dental nurse really put me at ease and was reassuring. The dentist was thorough, helpful, kind and involved me in discussion about my treatment and restored my faith in their profession.I would recommend this practice to any family or friends.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 10 November 2017

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 27 November 2017

I am very glad to hear our staff members were friendly and helpful. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us feedback.

Thank you.

Excellent

After years of feeling nervous of attending the dentist, being treated by the dentist has been excellent. Very professional, clear information, friendly and makes you feel at ease.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 20 September 2017

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Very Friendly

The dentist and assistant are always very friendly and welcoming and take their time to explain what they are doing. A much more enjoyable experience then when I was younger- the kids have no fear of visiting the dentist!!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Amber Valley Dental Practice

Having been a patient at this practice for a number of years I can only say good things about the treatment I have received from the dentist and the excellent way you feel involved in your treatment. The staff are friendly, helpful and have a smile for everyone.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review. We are happy you have been with us for a number of years and find the service you receive helpful, and would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this lovely review.

Courtney Bowles gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Incredible

My Son has autism and was anxious about having a filling. The dentist was incredible with him and showed him how all the equipment worked :)

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

Dear Courtney,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this kind review, we hope your son now feels less anxious for future dental appointments.

Thanks Again.

Nicola Peat gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Efficient

I have found this dental practice to be quick, efficient and welcoming on each visit

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review, we hope to see you again soon.

Sadie Hartshorne gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Friendly Practice

My dentist always makes you feel very relaxed as the dentist is friendly and polite and explains exactly what they are going to do which makes you feel at ease.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 07 July 2017

Dear Sadie,

Kay Rye gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Always Friendly

Always a friendly welcome, reception staff always try to accommodate and the dentist is such a friendly thoughtful person.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 07 July 2017