01773 540648 28a Pentrich Road, Swanwick , Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 1BQ

Anonymous gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Friendly

The dentist and assistant are always very friendly and welcoming and take their time to explain what they are doing. A much more enjoyable experience then when I was younger- the kids have no fear of visiting the dentist!!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Amber Valley Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amber Valley Dental Practice

Having been a patient at this practice for a number of years I can only say good things about the treatment I have received from the dentist and the excellent way you feel involved in your treatment. The staff are friendly, helpful and have a smile for everyone.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review. We are happy you have been with us for a number of years and find the service you receive helpful, and would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this lovely review.

Courtney Bowles gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Incredible

My Son has autism and was anxious about having a filling. The dentist was incredible with him and showed him how all the equipment worked :)

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

Dear Courtney,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this kind review, we hope your son now feels less anxious for future dental appointments.

Thanks Again.

Nicola Peat gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Efficient

I have found this dental practice to be quick, efficient and welcoming on each visit

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review, we hope to see you again soon.

Sadie Hartshorne gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Friendly Practice

My dentist always makes you feel very relaxed as the dentist is friendly and polite and explains exactly what they are going to do which makes you feel at ease.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 07 July 2017

Dear Sadie,

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Kay Rye gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Always Friendly

Always a friendly welcome, reception staff always try to accommodate and the dentist is such a friendly thoughtful person.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 07 July 2017

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 25 July 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Sarah Litchfield gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

As always my appointment is on time.

As always my appointment is on time, and the dentist always keeps me well informed of the treatment that is being provided. All the Dental Nurse's are polite, well mannered and pleasant during my visit.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 30 June 2017

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 25 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback.

We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback.
Thank you again.

Sarah Joyce gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Helpful

The dentist and the rest of the staff are always very helpful. We've had a few different dentists but our dentist now is by far the best!!!!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for these kind words.

Amber Valley

Barbara Momsen gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional Dentsit

I have been coming to AMBER VALLEY DENTAL PRACTICE for approx. the past 6 years and it is by far the best dental practice have ever come to. My dentist is an exceptional dentist and I now travel a considerable distance to have her treat me. All the staff are friendly and attentive. I highly applaud this surgery.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for these kind words, we are very glad you have been with us for the past 6 years and hopefully will be with us for 6 more!

Amber Valley

Vanessa Moore gave Amber Valley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Put at ease

I'm always put at ease by the dentist and staff. I would advise/recommend the practice for nervous patients like myself. I cannot praise them enough!!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Amber Valley Dental Practice replied on 25 July 2017

Thank you for this lovely review, we are very glad every time our patients leave us a review (positive or negative) because it helps us tailor our services for our patients' needs. We hope to see you again soon.

Many thanks