Ashwell Dental Surgery

01462 742353 44 High Street , Ashwell, SG7 5NR

very kind

the nurses were polite and the hygienist was very kind as I was quite worried and the dentists were very professional

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 27 October 2016

Anonymous gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Very good at treating Nervous patients

It was my first time as a new patient visiting Ashwell dental surgery, I have always been very nervous of the dentist. However this surgery made me feel very relaxed and at ease. All staff members where lovely, I would definitely recommend this practice.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 29 October 2016

Excellent Dentist and Hygienist

Both the dentist and hygienist give excellent professional advise and treatment which I have always been very happy with and I would hate to have to visit any other dental practice.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 29 October 2016

peggy gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

fantastic

ive had tooth out before in another dentist. ive always suffered after for up to a week after. so I was waiting for the pain to kick in after having a large back tooth out at ashwell dentist. but it didn't come. 1st time ever. the stiches have nearly come out. the hole is nearly together. I had worried so much. but there was no reason to. the staff was lovely. iam happy I had it done. thank you all very much. theres parking a long the rd out side.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 26 June 2016

RC gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great find tucked away in the lovely village of Ashwell

I searched for a dentist as a needed some treatment and hadn't registered since moving 2 years ago. This was the closest NHS accepting dentist (10 mins drive away). I was able to register over the phone and get an appointment for 2 weeks time. At first appointment I was made to feel welcome and the examination was thorough with the options clearly explained. I managed to get the next appointment for the following week which suited me, I was again welcomed, appointment was on time and done to a good standard. Very happy to have registered here!

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 11 March 2016

Kylie Carroll gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Hygienist

Today I had an appointment with the hygienist and was more than satisfied with my treatment and advice. I've been having trouble with my gums and teeth and it was causing me a lot of anxiety but after seeing the hygienist and having a deep scale and polish I came out feeling very reassured and able to go home with a smile on my face. I would definitely recommend this dentist to friends and family and will continue to use its services.

Visited in February 2016. Posted on 23 February 2016

Sian gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

A couple of weeks ago I had my first appointment in 10 or so years. I am nothing short of terrified when it comes to dentists and in 2 visits, although still anxious, I am slowly starting to feel better about going.
The dentist I have seen and their assistant are fantastic. There's no rushing or making me feel bad about my anxiousness.
Their patience and understanding is amazing and, once I have full control over my nerves, they will be the ones I take my children to see!

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 20 October 2015

Tom ODonnell gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Terrible experience - even needle in my tongue!

I attended this practice as I am a very nervous patient and had read good reviews. However after a very good conversation, oral examination and visit to hygienist my treatment for three fillings and a 'cap' began. I chose a harder than normal filling and after my usual uncomfortable sensitivity I left feeling pretty positive about the experience. That night once my anesthetic wore off I descended into the worse pain imaginable. I tried to wait it out until the morning but ended up calling the surgery, other practices and the NHS. Three days of indescribable pain later I was eventually seen, as my dentist had been on holiday, it was the weekend and only my repeated calls got me in to see a different dentist at the same practice Immediately another xray was performed which revealed infection under the work performed previously. I was given antibiotics and sent on my way. That night I again was distraught with pain to the point I considered pulling my own tooth out. In the morning I was placed on three lots of pain killers by my GP and told to return to the dentist. The following week I had further treatment to remove the initial fillings, remove the infection, had a needle stuck in my tongue (not nice let me tell you) before finally the pain subsided. Two weeks later and two of the fillings fell out. I am now so nervous I cant imagine ever going back to a dentist unless sedated.

Visited in May 2015. Posted on 26 July 2016