Ashwell Dental Surgery

01462 742353 44 High Street , Ashwell, SG7 5NR

Sarah H gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dental Surgery

All the staff are friendly, welcoming and helpful. I find a trip to the dentist nerve wracking but the nerves are eased by the staff who listen to your concerns and are reassuring. I would recommend this surgery to anyone.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 15 September 2017

Dannii gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The loveliest dentist ever!

My family and I have used Ashwell dentist since it first opened, My Dentist has always been amazing, very thorough and puts the children at ease. They love visiting them!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 27 July 2017

speedy response

I experienced a tooth breakage, notified the surgery and was allocated an appointment the next day. During this appointment the dentist clearly gave me options and we agreed treatment which was carried out immediately and to my satisfaction.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 10 May 2017

Dealt with me well!

My dentist always looks after me very well, I am an anxious patient and always leave feeling much better and each time I go I gain more confidence and feel more comfortable going.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 24 February 2017

Hygienist and check up

Always very happy with my hygienist appointment. Always gives excellent feedback on my brushing technique and areas to focus on.

Checkups always very quick and easy. Relaxing environment and friendly dentist.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 08 February 2017

Ashwellpatient gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

Very pleasant service from dentist and their staff who go the extra mile to retain function and cosmetic appearance of teeth. Very comprehensive and quality service from Hygienist as well.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 08 February 2017

Anonymous gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant dental service with excellent staff!

I have been coming to Ashwell dental surgery since September 2006. Every time I attend the surgery I have outstanding and professional treatment and care by all staff members. I have been very pleased with all my dental treatment and I would recommend this practice to anyone!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 09 February 2017

L hamilton gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Regular hygienist visits, excellent care

I have ongoing regular hygienist appointments due to gum disease. The dentistis very professional, kind and friendly, I know I am in good hands. My treatment plan has been thoroughly discussed with the dentist and is reviewed regularly. I feel well cared for at Ashwell dental practice and the receptionists are very helpful and polite.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 09 February 2017

Vera gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 4 stars

National health dentist

All in all good treatment by both.
Reception also very good, always emails reminders on appts

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 09 February 2017

Welcome Ranger gave Ashwell Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A perfect practice with a caring and professional approach

My overwhelming impression of Ashwell Dental Surgery is the professional approach demonstrated in all respects. Although located in an old building, the interior of the surgery is clean, light, modern and uncluttered. The first person one meets is one of the receptionists, all of whom are always attentive, polite and discrete. From there to the waiting room, in which carefull attention has been given to making an inviting and comfortable atmosphere (well heated in winter, cooled in summer). Gentle music plays on the tv while one waits for appointments, with a friendly sign advising what one should do if waiting longer than 15 minutes for their scheduled appointment. All surgical staff and assistants are imaculately dressed, and they all present an air of confidence and sound ability. Advice on improving one's approach to maintaining healthy teeth is always available and emphasis is always on preventative action by the patient rather than attracting unwelcome cures and treatment. After all the dental practices that I have encoutered over the years, Ashwell Surgery is by far the best and most effective at helping me look after my teeth. This, in itself, removes the fear and cost of treatment, whether that be necessary or unnecessary (and I'm sure I've received unnecessary treatment in the past from other dentists!). I have no hesitation in congratulating the management and staff here for an excellent service to its customers and I would have no hesitation in recommending the practice to potential clients. Like all good things, I just hope that the standards do not change!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 21 November 2016