Letchworth Dental Surgery

1. Review titled Clear explanations and put at ease

by Peter Woolnough - Posted on 09 August 2019

After 20 years of not going to the dentist, this dentist quickly put me at ease, performed a thorough examination, and discussed all results clearly with me along with treatment plans. I won't leave it so long next time.

Visited August 2019

2. Review titled Excellent treatment and service

by anne - Posted on 02 August 2019

I am very pleased with the whole experience of visiting this practice. The receptionists are friendly and efficient and the dentist I saw was extremely methodical. She told me exactly what was happening and had a very calm, caring manner. I would be pleased to recommend this practice.

Visited August 2019

3. Review titled Helpfulness

by Poppy - Posted on 18 July 2019

Dentist was caring and very helpful to me. I cannot have anything in mouth without heaving. He was so gentle and helped me to deal with problem. I have another appointment in 2 weeks, and am not worried about going back!

Letchworth Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Great standard of dental care.

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 July 2019

I felt the diagnosis and treatment options explained clearly by the dentist. Very patient centered approach

5. Review titled Great First Check up

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 July 2019

Easy to register here, surgery was prompt getting in touch and got me an appointment in under a weeks time. Running on time, dentist was very friendly, put me at ease and gave me loads of information so I could be involved in the decision making for my treatment plan.

6. Review titled Helpfulness

by Poppy - Posted on 13 July 2019

7. Review titled Lovely staff

by Ilogan - Posted on 13 July 2019

I have anxiety especially when it comes to dentists, drills or needles. The staff here are brilliant and I feel very confident and happy being in their are. The dentist was fabulous and had a lot of time and wasn’t your typically rough handed dentist in a rush.

8. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 July 2019

Made to feel welcome as soon as you enter , take the time to give a thorough examination, great reassurance when slightly nervous about having a root filling and made to feel at ease by explaining each step, which is very helpful. Cost of treatments broken down so you know exactly how much and what you are paying for. A great dental practice and a great dentist who I would recommend to anyone , all my family attend this practice and are very satisfied with it.

9. Review titled Best Dentist Ever

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 July 2019

Always courteous and polite. Clean faculties all round and exceptional service

10. Review titled -

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 July 2019

I was nervous going to a new dentist having been with my previous dentist for 30 years, but I needn't have worried. I was treated very well and my tooth extracted quickly and painlessly. Would definitely recommend.