Letchworth Dental Surgery

01462 679888 12a Eastcheap, Letchworth , Herts, SG6 3DE

anne gave Letchworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment and service

I am very pleased with the whole experience of visiting this practice. The receptionists are friendly and efficient and the dentist I saw was extremely methodical. She told me exactly what was happening and had a very calm, caring manner. I would be pleased to recommend this practice.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 02 August 2019

Peter Woolnough gave Letchworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Clear explanations and put at ease

After 20 years of not going to the dentist, this dentist quickly put me at ease, performed a thorough examination, and discussed all results clearly with me along with treatment plans. I won't leave it so long next time.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 09 August 2019

Best Dentist Ever

Always courteous and polite. Clean faculties all round and exceptional service

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 16 July 2019

Anonymous gave Letchworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

I was nervous going to a new dentist having been with my previous dentist for 30 years, but I needn't have worried. I was treated very well and my tooth extracted quickly and painlessly. Would definitely recommend.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 11 July 2019

Great practice

Made to feel welcome as soon as you enter , take the time to give a thorough examination, great reassurance when slightly nervous about having a root filling and made to feel at ease by explaining each step, which is very helpful. Cost of treatments broken down so you know exactly how much and what you are paying for. A great dental practice and a great dentist who I would recommend to anyone , all my family attend this practice and are very satisfied with it.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 11 July 2019

Poppy gave Letchworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Helpfulness

Dentist was caring and very helpful to me. I cannot have anything in mouth without heaving. He was so gentle and helped me to deal with problem. I have another appointment in 2 weeks, and am not worried about going back!

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 13 July 2019

Ilogan gave Letchworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Lovely staff

I have anxiety especially when it comes to dentists, drills or needles. The staff here are brilliant and I feel very confident and happy being in their are. The dentist was fabulous and had a lot of time and wasn’t your typically rough handed dentist in a rush.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 13 July 2019

Sam gave Letchworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great First Check up

Easy to register here, surgery was prompt getting in touch and got me an appointment in under a weeks time. Running on time, dentist was very friendly, put me at ease and gave me loads of information so I could be involved in the decision making for my treatment plan.

Poppy gave Letchworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Helpfulness

Victoria edmore gave Letchworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Very happy

I felt relaxed and calm the whole time, especially as I am afraid the dentist made me feel calm and reassured