Beehive Dental Practice

01707 324562 27 Beehive Lane, Welwyn Garden City , Herts, AL7 4BH

Anonymous gave Beehive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Hygienist

I have just has an appointment with Leanne the hygienist at Garden City Dental Beehive Lane Welwyn Garden City. Like all my previous experiences at this practice it was painless, very reassuring and friendly. I have hated going to the Dentist for years and was a nervous patient having sleepless nights etc but I've got to say not anymore. Once in the past a hygienist not this lady left me unable to eat solid food for a week! I trust my Dentist and if he says I need something done then I know it is right. I recommend the practice 100% especially if like I used to be it is stressful.Thank you once again for the care and excellent treatment.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 21 May 2019

Linda gave Beehive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Kalpesh tt Beehive WGC

I am a very nervous patient and would work myself up before going but not anymore
. The dentist I see is a calm caring Dentist who explains anything and lets you understand what your treatment involves. He will make sure you are comfortable and not hurt. I have just come back from having a crown removed and another one to be fitted. He is amazing as it was a very difficult job but he makes sure you are well cared for.
The Dental nurses are great too. add in the receptionists and boy what a team.
Can't thank them enough.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 23 July 2018

Anonymous gave Beehive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I feel like I’m in safe hands!

Had the best experience today meeting their dentist, (everyone speaks to you by their first name). He was extremely gentle and has given some fantastic advice. He put me completely at ease and I have realised just how awful my usual dentist has been! Lots of work to do but I feel that I will be getting the best treatment. They were recommended as I had an emergency and my own dentist could not fit me in. I shall be making sure my whole family goes here now.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 06 March 2018

Linda D gave Beehive Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Broken tooth

Having broken 2 large chunks off my back tooth over the weekend. I contacted the surgery on Monday morning to get an appointment asap. My Dentist was not in on Monday but I was offered an appointment with another dentist. I am quite a nervous patient but had to get something done as it was causing me problems. Why did I worry the dentist and his nurse were very caring and looked after me very well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Beehive to friends and Family because I think they are brilliant. Thank you all at Beehive.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 13 March 2018