Beehive Dental Practice

1. Review titled Extremely nervous patient, on the road to being pain free!

by Rebecca Lawson - Posted on 01 August 2019

I cannot thank my dentist enough for the work he has put in to establishing a trust and his patience while I cry and visibly shake with fear! I can honestly say I have NEVER felt more relaxed sitting in the dentist chair, after 10 years of not being able to drive past my usual dentist let alone ring up and make an appointment! I knew I needed help when I'd rather be in agony, than visit the dentist - so I contacted this practice asking for help. I still have lots of work to go, however everything has been completely pain free (coming from someone that wanted to be put to sleep and not know anything about it) I managed to have a filling for the first time completely pain free just with an injection! I cannot believe it myself! One day I will be able to visit the dentist on my own, without crying or panicking for days - I believe that my dentist will help me achieve that. I cannot thank him and the practice enough.

Visited July 2019

2. Review titled Hygienist

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 May 2019

I have just has an appointment with Leanne the hygienist at Garden City Dental Beehive Lane Welwyn Garden City. Like all my previous experiences at this practice it was painless, very reassuring and friendly. I have hated going to the Dentist for years and was a nervous patient having sleepless nights etc but I've got to say not anymore. Once in the past a hygienist not this lady left me unable to eat solid food for a week! I trust my Dentist and if he says I need something done then I know it is right. I recommend the practice 100% especially if like I used to be it is stressful.Thank you once again for the care and excellent treatment.

Visited May 2019

3. Review titled Kalpesh tt Beehive WGC

by Linda - Posted on 23 July 2018

I am a very nervous patient and would work myself up before going but not anymore . The dentist I see is a calm caring Dentist who explains anything and lets you understand what your treatment involves. He will make sure you are comfortable and not hurt. I have just come back from having a crown removed and another one to be fitted. He is amazing as it was a very difficult job but he makes sure you are well cared for. The Dental nurses are great too. add in the receptionists and boy what a team. Can't thank them enough.

Visited July 2018

Beehive Dental Practice has not yet replied.

4. Review titled I feel like I’m in safe hands!

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 March 2018

Had the best experience today meeting their dentist, (everyone speaks to you by their first name). He was extremely gentle and has given some fantastic advice. He put me completely at ease and I have realised just how awful my usual dentist has been! Lots of work to do but I feel that I will be getting the best treatment. They were recommended as I had an emergency and my own dentist could not fit me in. I shall be making sure my whole family goes here now.

Visited March 2018

5. Review titled Broken tooth

by Linda D - Posted on 13 March 2018

Having broken 2 large chunks off my back tooth over the weekend. I contacted the surgery on Monday morning to get an appointment asap. My Dentist was not in on Monday but I was offered an appointment with another dentist. I am quite a nervous patient but had to get something done as it was causing me problems. Why did I worry the dentist and his nurse were very caring and looked after me very well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Beehive to friends and Family because I think they are brilliant. Thank you all at Beehive.

Visited March 2018