Hilltop Dental Surgery

01707 264144 Hilltop Dental Surgery, 24 High View , Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 8HZ

Delighted with the service

I was delighted with the care I received at Hilltop Dental Surgery. I am a nervous patient who has not seen a dentist for many years but I had a really bad toothache. I called up in the morning and was seen the same day. The dentist was very gentle and made me feel at ease. I will now be going regularly here every 6 months!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 01 August 2017

Professional & Caring

After being petrified of dentists for 25 years, my recent visit put me completely at ease.
I cannot recommend this dentist enough :)

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 21 May 2017

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Friendly but do not consider my best interests

Firstly the good news. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and the treatment I did have was as pain free as I have ever had. So for a nervous patient, they were ideal.
Now for the not so good. I have had 2 fillings which left a ridge between my teeth because the filling protrudes from the enamel. Food is constantly trapped there, and their solution is to grind away a bit of my tooth to make a bigger gap, rather than redo the filling correctly.
Even worse, I have a molar which has a very large filling. Their solution was to remove the tooth. I went for a second opinion and was told it was ideal for an inlay or crown. It is clearly easier to remove a tooth than make a crown.
So I am happy with their service, but not the treatment offered which I feel is to make their job easier, rather than do whatever they can to save my teeth as long as possible.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 27 June 2017

Anonymous gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

what a joke the dentist is.

the dentist is just interested in getting as much money as they can from you. which I know is right by the other dentists in the practice. they are too quick and wants you out of the chair as quickly as possible. the toilets smell you have to go through the staff room to get to the toilet. which is not hygienic for the staff. will not be getting my money again.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 18 January 2017

Barbara gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The best

What a great practice, i went with my daughter and the dentist and staff where so good that my daughter who was scared when i mentioned the name 'dentist' was a happy child after her visit. I am very grateful to the whole team.Carry on your good work i sure will be recommending the practice to friends and family.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 03 October 2016

Very happy

I have been visiting this practise for years, when the new management took over I was a little worried...I had know need to be at all, staff are very friendly and my Dentist is really good with me & my phobia, the treatments I have had done have always been done with care! I've never had to wait long for my appointments either! I would highly recommend this dentist to anyone, keep up the good work guys, 1 happy patient!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 22 September 2016

My recent visit

I recently visited Hiltop Dental for my bi-annual checkup and hygienist visit, very impressed! They took very good care of me and made me feel at ease. The staff are welcoming and were more than happy to help woth queationa that I had. I have therefore booked my parents in for thier dental visit.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 12 March 2016

My experience

I was quite surprised, being an emergency patitient, that I was seen wishing 30 minutes of arriving at the surgery as a walk in. I was seen by one of the dentists and one treatment treatment later, the pain was gone. Highly recommend this place, very helpful surgery.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 31 March 2016

Sue B gave Hilltop Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Friendly service

I had an infection in a back tooth, rang the surgery got an appointment within 1/2 an hour, got to see dentist who was very good, got antibiotics then had the tooth out a week later.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 21 April 2016