Alexander House

01727 869471 109 St Peters Street, St Peter's Street , St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3ET

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

VERY FRIENDLY & PROFESSIONAL STAFF

I had a new patient examination and the dentist was very informative and staff were very friendly too.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 12 December 2018

Alexander House replied on 14 December 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback. We have a very experienced and a long standing team of clinicians and support staff who thrive on helping all our patients with their dental health. The long standing team means familiar friendly faces are seen every time patients visits us thus helping all our patients with a stress free visit with lots of information.
Thanks once more.

Jonty Wild gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

General Comments

Transferred to this practice on recommendation years ago. Always had a good experience, calm atmosphere, efficient and expert service.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 16 December 2018

Alexander House has not yet replied.

Terry gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Emergency appointment

Having recently been in agony with toothache, i then got an abscess under the tooth i phoned Alexander House to see if they had an emergency appointment they saw me that afternoon, i was given a prescription for antibiotics to treat the abscess and returned two days later to have the tooth removed. I can honestly say i have received first class treatment from this practice and treated in a very curteous and friendly manner, i would definitely recommend Alexander house both dentist and receptionists for the treatment i received while under their care. Once again thankyou.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 06 December 2017

Alexander House replied on 12 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We at Alexander House Dental always try our best to see emergency patient same day if possible or within next few days depending on the level of urgency . Our team is very experienced and can get the emergency patients seen very efficiently. We will continue to provide all our patients the very best treatment as efficiently as possible. Thank you from the whole team at Alexander House Dental Practice.

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 1 stars

Impossible to get through to them

They never answer the phone and they don't seem to have an email address they use so it's impossible to get through to them unless you're standing in the waiting room.

Treatment is fine, I understand the senior partner is excellent and whilst the younger dentist seems technically fine, his bedside manner is a little flat.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 January 2018

Alexander House replied on 12 December 2018

I like to thank you for giving your opinion and feedback .
We are so sorry you felt you cannot get through . Perhaps every time you rang , we were in process of answering another caller. We have invested in a newer telephone system to help with the calls. We are also updating our software to incorporate faster service .

We do have email address and a lot of our patients do communicate through email .

We have an excellent clinical team of more than 30 years of experience and a warm , friendly front house support team who will very efficiently get you booked as quickly as possible . I do hope we will be able to get you connected more quickly now.

Thanks.

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Great With Children

I've been coming here for a few years but we have recently started seeing a dentist who I would highly recommend. The dentist has been kind and patient with all my children, not least my daughter who is very frightened of the dentist. The dentist spent time with her and explained everything and made sure she was alright during a filling. She has come home happy and her treatment has made a significant difference to the way she feels about going to the dentist. I cant thank the dentist enough and recommend highly!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 18 April 2017

Alexander House replied on 12 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your daughter felt very much at ease. We always try to make all our patients feel comfortable and make sure that the patients have understood all aspects of the treatment and the benefits of it.
Thank you.