Alexander House

01727 869471 109 St Peters Street, St Peter's Street , St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3ET

Very happy

Treatment always first class. Staff all good.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 14 May 2019

Ross gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Great service and treatment during my check-up

I arrived to a bright and welcoming reception at Alexander House Dental Practice on 14th May 2019. Having turned-up early for an appointment I expected a wait so was keen to read the book I’d neglected to bring with me! After being greeted politely and confirming my check-up date/time with the well presented reception staff I found some interesting reading material next to the seating as I settled in to wait. A mere 5 minutes later I was called-in early, which was nice of them. The dentist was well-mannered and made pleasant conversation as my records were checked. As I sat in the chair I felt relaxed and couldn’t help noticing how clean, bright and cheery the place seemed. My teeth were thoroughly looked-at, gently poked & prodded until I was assured my gob and its resident teeth were all fine. A quick glance at some historic x-rays for fun then a little paperwork and I was politely ushered back to reception with a friendly smile By the dentist. Reception staff booked my next check-up so efficiently with no fuss and then went on to tell me I was in credit since my last visit, so that was a nice surprise! I would not hesitate to recommend this surgery. I’ve fallen asleep in that chair before as a result of feeling so comfortable there - no joke! Thank you for having me and see you all next time.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 15 May 2019

AMYMC gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Alexander House is pretty unbeatable

I'm in my forties and have been going to Alexander House since I was a small girl. Mum is there too. If memory serves, pretty much most of that time I've been treated by the doctor and am dreading the day he ever has to retire. I doubt you could find a gentler, kinder dentist, and I am very confident that my teeth are in knowleadgeable hands too. I wouldn't ever want to change surgeries. Over the years I have always found all the other staff at Alexander House friendly and professional, the surgery/waiting rooms are clean and tidy, a pleasant place to be. There is a very efficient service to handle appointments, you can get a text reminder a few days ahead so you don't forget. All in all Alexander House makes a trip to the dentist as nice as it can possibly be, they're great.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 11 April 2019

Gerald Saunders gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

My experiences with the Alexdander Dental Practice

I have been visiting this practice for the past 6 years and have been extremely happy with the treatment received.. The dentist are very friendly and caring explaining all procedures carried out and giving good advice on dental care. I have only needed to book emergency visits on 2 occasions and was seen quickly in both cases. There is a friendly reception staff and a good hygienist whom I also see on my regular check ups..

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 13 April 2019

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 1 stars

Happy Clinet for over

Alexander Hoiuse ,located in the town centre wit. Some parking, efficient and gracious receptionist, and a dentist who combines meticulous attention to one’s teeth worth an ability to communicate clearly and directly is all one desires. One the one occasion when an emergency appointment was needed I was fitted in without quibble.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 25 April 2019

Excellent dentist

My family and I have been seen by our dentist for many years. He has always offered a great dental service and has a very personable manner.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 09 March 2019

Helen gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Great dental practice in St Albans

I've been going to this dentist for the past 4 years now, and I have always had fantastic service!
Hygienist is really friendly and offers very helpful advice, and my dentist too is great. Convenient location close to the centre of town. I recently had to re-arrange my appointment and thankfully that was easy to do. Very happy here and would recommend to anyone in St Albans!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 15 March 2019

Alex gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Spot on

Both myself, partner and her family have been going to this dentist practice for over 20+ years and found them to be very friendly and very accomodating. My dentist makes me feel at easy especially when undergoing any work. We would highly recommend them.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 08 April 2019

VERY FRIENDLY & PROFESSIONAL STAFF

I had a new patient examination and the dentist was very informative and staff were very friendly too.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 12 December 2018

Alexander House replied on 14 December 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback. We have a very experienced and a long standing team of clinicians and support staff who thrive on helping all our patients with their dental health. The long standing team means familiar friendly faces are seen every time patients visits us thus helping all our patients with a stress free visit with lots of information.
Thanks once more.
Practice Manager

Jonty Wild gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

General Comments

Transferred to this practice on recommendation years ago. Always had a good experience, calm atmosphere, efficient and expert service.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 16 December 2018

Alexander House replied on 20 December 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback . We appreciate the time you have taken to give the feedback with which we continue to improve our service to the community .
We have a superb , well established team that loves making patient journey as seemless as possible.
Thank you.