Alexander House

01727 869471 109 St Peters Street, St Peter's Street , St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3ET

Terry gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Emergency appointment

Having recently been in agony with toothache, i then got an abscess under the tooth i phoned Alexander House to see if they had an emergency appointment they saw me that afternoon, i was given a prescription for antibiotics to treat the abscess and returned two days later to have the tooth removed. I can honestly say i have received first class treatment from this practice and treated in a very curteous and friendly manner, i would definitely recommend Alexander house both dentist and receptionists for the treatment i received while under their care. Once again thankyou.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 06 December 2017

Alexander House replied on 12 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We at Alexander House Dental always try our best to see emergency patient same day if possible or within next few days depending on the level of urgency . Our team is very experienced and can get the emergency patients seen very efficiently. We will continue to provide all our patients the very best treatment as efficiently as possible. Thank you from the whole team at Alexander House Dental Practice.

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 1 stars

Impossible to get through to them

They never answer the phone and they don't seem to have an email address they use so it's impossible to get through to them unless you're standing in the waiting room.

Treatment is fine, I understand the senior partner is excellent and whilst the younger dentist seems technically fine, his bedside manner is a little flat.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 January 2018

Alexander House has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Great With Children

I've been coming here for a few years but we have recently started seeing a dentist who I would highly recommend. The dentist has been kind and patient with all my children, not least my daughter who is very frightened of the dentist. The dentist spent time with her and explained everything and made sure she was alright during a filling. She has come home happy and her treatment has made a significant difference to the way she feels about going to the dentist. I cant thank the dentist enough and recommend highly!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 18 April 2017

Alexander House replied on 12 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your daughter felt very much at ease. We always try to make all our patients feel comfortable and make sure that the patients have understood all aspects of the treatment and the benefits of it.
Thank you.

Shane gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service all round

My family have been patients of Alexander House for around 9 years now. In that time, the service we've received has always been excellent. Explanations for all treatments are given very clearly. Options are always offered and discussed such that we are able to make informed decisions. We get timely reminder text messages of upcoming appointments. On the rare occasions I've had to cancel at short notice they've been very understanding and I've never experienced an issue getting through to the surgery. As a family of 4, we are very happy with the service we receive and can happily recommend the practice to anyone.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 30 November 2016

Alexander House replied on 08 December 2016

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy that we have been able to provide a service that we can individualize as much as possible as to all families. We hope to keep improving as much as possible. We have a longstanding and a friendly team that will try to do all they can for all our patients.

Thanks once again.