Alexander House

01727 869471 109 St Peters Street, St Peter's Street , St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 3ET

AMYMC gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Alexander House is pretty unbeatable

I'm in my forties and have been going to Alexander House since I was a small girl. Mum is there too. If memory serves, pretty much most of that time I've been treated by the doctor and am dreading the day he ever has to retire. I doubt you could find a gentler, kinder dentist, and I am very confident that my teeth are in knowleadgeable hands too. I wouldn't ever want to change surgeries. Over the years I have always found all the other staff at Alexander House friendly and professional, the surgery/waiting rooms are clean and tidy, a pleasant place to be. There is a very efficient service to handle appointments, you can get a text reminder a few days ahead so you don't forget. All in all Alexander House makes a trip to the dentist as nice as it can possibly be, they're great.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 11 April 2019

Gerald Saunders gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

My experiences with the Alexdander Dental Practice

I have been visiting this practice for the past 6 years and have been extremely happy with the treatment received.. The dentist are very friendly and caring explaining all procedures carried out and giving good advice on dental care. I have only needed to book emergency visits on 2 occasions and was seen quickly in both cases. There is a friendly reception staff and a good hygienist whom I also see on my regular check ups..

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 13 April 2019

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist

My family and I have been seen by our dentist for many years. He has always offered a great dental service and has a very personable manner.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 09 March 2019

Helen gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Great dental practice in St Albans

I've been going to this dentist for the past 4 years now, and I have always had fantastic service!
Hygienist is really friendly and offers very helpful advice, and my dentist too is great. Convenient location close to the centre of town. I recently had to re-arrange my appointment and thankfully that was easy to do. Very happy here and would recommend to anyone in St Albans!

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 15 March 2019

Alex gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Spot on

Both myself, partner and her family have been going to this dentist practice for over 20+ years and found them to be very friendly and very accomodating. My dentist makes me feel at easy especially when undergoing any work. We would highly recommend them.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 08 April 2019

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

VERY FRIENDLY & PROFESSIONAL STAFF

I had a new patient examination and the dentist was very informative and staff were very friendly too.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 12 December 2018

Alexander House replied on 14 December 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback. We have a very experienced and a long standing team of clinicians and support staff who thrive on helping all our patients with their dental health. The long standing team means familiar friendly faces are seen every time patients visits us thus helping all our patients with a stress free visit with lots of information.
Thanks once more.

Jonty Wild gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

General Comments

Transferred to this practice on recommendation years ago. Always had a good experience, calm atmosphere, efficient and expert service.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 16 December 2018

Alexander House replied on 20 December 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback . We appreciate the time you have taken to give the feedback with which we continue to improve our service to the community .
We have a superb , well established team that loves making patient journey as seemless as possible.
Thank you.

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 4 stars

Great Denstis

Went for a dentist appointment on 20/12/18, staff were very friendly and helpful as always. My dentist is always easy to talk to, very professional, listens whenever I have concerns and gives me information on options and their costs.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 21 December 2018

Terry gave Alexander House a rating of 5 stars

Emergency appointment

Having recently been in agony with toothache, i then got an abscess under the tooth i phoned Alexander House to see if they had an emergency appointment they saw me that afternoon, i was given a prescription for antibiotics to treat the abscess and returned two days later to have the tooth removed. I can honestly say i have received first class treatment from this practice and treated in a very curteous and friendly manner, i would definitely recommend Alexander house both dentist and receptionists for the treatment i received while under their care. Once again thankyou.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 06 December 2017

Alexander House replied on 12 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We at Alexander House Dental always try our best to see emergency patient same day if possible or within next few days depending on the level of urgency . Our team is very experienced and can get the emergency patients seen very efficiently. We will continue to provide all our patients the very best treatment as efficiently as possible. Thank you from the whole team at Alexander House Dental Practice.

Anonymous gave Alexander House a rating of 1 stars

Impossible to get through to them

They never answer the phone and they don't seem to have an email address they use so it's impossible to get through to them unless you're standing in the waiting room.

Treatment is fine, I understand the senior partner is excellent and whilst the younger dentist seems technically fine, his bedside manner is a little flat.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 January 2018

Alexander House replied on 12 December 2018

I like to thank you for giving your opinion and feedback .
We are so sorry you felt you cannot get through . Perhaps every time you rang , we were in process of answering another caller. We have invested in a newer telephone system to help with the calls. We are also updating our software to incorporate faster service .

We do have email address and a lot of our patients do communicate through email .

We have an excellent clinical team of more than 30 years of experience and a warm , friendly front house support team who will very efficiently get you booked as quickly as possible . I do hope we will be able to get you connected more quickly now.

Thanks.