Friends Dental Practice

1. Review titled GREAT FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF

by Nigel stone - Posted on 04 June 2018

I have visited on many occasions and always had good friendly and professional service from all staff members. I would not hesitate to recommend Friends Dental practice

Visited June 2018

2. Review titled Very impressed

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 May 2018

Today was my children’s first dentist appointment, we had an appointment with the dentist, she was amazing with both children as was the assistant working with her, would highly recommend

Visited May 2018

3. Review titled Brilliant service

by Barrie Allen - Posted on 09 April 2018

Brilliant in every way possible, the dentist is a fantastic dentist, doubt you could find a better Dr in dentistry. Thanks for everything.

Visited April 2018

4. Review titled Root canal treatment and new crown

by David Taylor - Posted on 30 March 2018

My dentist is a very pleasant and professional dentist. Very gentle. Would thoroughly recommend her. First class!

Visited March 2018

5. Review titled review of experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 March 2018

I am very pleased with my service today. The dentists have consistently been efficient and kind every time I attend. However, I have had rude comments made about me by the staff before when they did not realise I was present. This is why I have been reluctant to return.

Visited March 2018

6. Review titled First Visit

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 February 2018

Wasn't sure what to expect on my first visit here but very clean and welcoming. Small wait for appointment but dentist very friendly and talked through everything and overall very happy with visit. Will definitely be coming back!

Visited February 2018

7. Review titled Very thorough in explaining any treatment that needs doing

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 February 2018

The dentist is a fantastic dentist ..does the job very professionally is considerate and caring in every way to make your visit as comfortable as can be whilst having any dentistry work done.highly recommend this dentist .

Visited January 2018

8. Review titled Safe removel of amalgam filling

by Cheryl honca - Posted on 06 December 2017

Excellent work done, had amalgam filling took out and replaced with a white filling, was done in a safe way which was not used by my previous dentist, was made to feel at ease and everything was explained so l new what was going on. I made the right choice in choosing this dentist.

Visited November 2017

9. Review titled Very positive experience

by Barbara Ayers - Posted on 14 October 2017

A very friendly , helpful and professional dental practice. Treatment was expertly delivered and full explanation given . I feel very confident and at ease at this practice .

Visited October 2017

10. Review titled Best dentist ever

by Lisa - Posted on 13 October 2017

We recently joined and I'm a extremely nervous patient, not been for a check up in 3 years, however I honestly didn't feel nervous one bit, from start to finish the dentist was great, explaining everything to both myself and my 3 children, don't think I will ever have dental fear again after joining here, all amazing staff

Visited October 2017