Friends Dental Practice

1. Review titled Gone down hill

by Maurine Bayfield - Posted on 28 July 2019

following my recent dealings with this practice I have now found a much more pleasant and reliable surgery. After approximately 30 years under the previous efficient owner I am amazed at how I was treated, with no respect. I met someone on the way out who felt the same as me. This practice can’t go on much longer. Televisions and leather loungers don’t make for good service.

Visited May 2019

2. Review titled Very good dentists

by e.g. John Hare - Posted on 11 April 2019

I have pretty bad teeth as a result of being fairly phobic about going to dentists in the past, but I have never been treated with anything except thoroughly professional and helpful behaviour at Friends. Very good hygiene advice and a sense that I have an organised plan to deal with the legacy of past issues. I have seen 3 different dentists and two hygiene specialists and all have been excellent. Thoroughly recommended.

Visited April 2019

3. Review titled Following Appointment/Treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 December 2018

We both had appointments with a [articular dentist on Tuesday 4th December. One of us had a routine check-up and x-ray and the other a check up and pre-arranged filling. As always we were both happy with our reception and the treatment received.

Visited December 2018

Friends Dental Practice has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Excellent Care.

by Steve Collins - Posted on 23 July 2018

Have recently transferred to Friends Dental Practice on Wroxham Road, Sprowston in Norwich. It serves two main purposes for us. The dental staff and receptionists are caring and considerate and make us, as patients, feel valued. The dentist assigned to us, is kind and respectful and is clearly an excellent dentist. In addition the practice is in close proximity to our home, making the visits as short and effective as possible. A win/win.

Visited July 2018

5. Review titled GREAT FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF

by Nigel stone - Posted on 04 June 2018

I have visited on many occasions and always had good friendly and professional service from all staff members. I would not hesitate to recommend Friends Dental practice

Visited June 2018

6. Review titled Very impressed

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 May 2018

Today was my children’s first dentist appointment, we had an appointment with the dentist, she was amazing with both children as was the assistant working with her, would highly recommend

Visited May 2018

7. Review titled Brilliant service

by Barrie Allen - Posted on 09 April 2018

Brilliant in every way possible, the dentist is a fantastic dentist, doubt you could find a better Dr in dentistry. Thanks for everything.

Visited April 2018

8. Review titled Root canal treatment and new crown

by David Taylor - Posted on 30 March 2018

My dentist is a very pleasant and professional dentist. Very gentle. Would thoroughly recommend her. First class!

9. Review titled review of experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 March 2018

I am very pleased with my service today. The dentists have consistently been efficient and kind every time I attend. However, I have had rude comments made about me by the staff before when they did not realise I was present. This is why I have been reluctant to return.

10. Review titled My Experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 April 2018

I feel the treatment I received was perfectly adequate, the staff were all polite, helpful, and I can see they care about the work they do. my only quibble would be the lack of discussion about the future treatment as I had to have number of teeth out, I wasn't made aware of the possibities regarding implants/ false teeth to replace missing ones. or advised on how we are to go forward with my future visits. I just felt like I was left in the dark a little.