Friends Dental Practice

01603 427500 185 Wroxham Road, Sprowston , Norwich, Norfolk, NR7 8AG

Steve Collins gave Friends Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Care.

Have recently transferred to Friends Dental Practice on Wroxham Road, Sprowston in Norwich.

It serves two main purposes for us.

The dental staff and receptionists are caring and considerate and make us, as patients, feel valued.

The dentist assigned to us, is kind and respectful and is clearly an excellent dentist.

In addition the practice is in close proximity to our home, making the visits as short and effective as possible.

A win/win.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 23 July 2018

Nigel stone gave Friends Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

GREAT FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF

I have visited on many occasions and always had good friendly and professional service from all staff members. I would not hesitate to recommend Friends Dental practice

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 04 June 2018

Very impressed

Today was my children’s first dentist appointment, we had an appointment with the dentist, she was amazing with both children as was the assistant working with her, would highly recommend

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

Barrie Allen gave Friends Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant service

Brilliant in every way possible, the dentist is a fantastic dentist, doubt you could find a better Dr in dentistry. Thanks for everything.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 09 April 2018

Anonymous gave Friends Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

review of experience

I am very pleased with my service today. The dentists have consistently been efficient and kind every time I attend. However, I have had rude comments made about me by the staff before when they did not realise I was present. This is why I have been reluctant to return.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

David Taylor gave Friends Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Root canal treatment and new crown

My dentist is a very pleasant and professional dentist.
Very gentle. Would thoroughly recommend her. First class!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 30 March 2018

Anonymous gave Friends Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

My Experience

I feel the treatment I received was perfectly adequate, the staff were all polite, helpful, and I can see they care about the work they do.
my only quibble would be the lack of discussion about the future treatment as I had to have number of teeth out, I wasn't made aware of the possibities regarding implants/ false teeth to replace missing ones. or advised on how we are to go forward with my future visits. I just felt like I was left in the dark a little.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 09 April 2018

First Visit

Wasn't sure what to expect on my first visit here but very clean and welcoming. Small wait for appointment but dentist very friendly and talked through everything and overall very happy with visit. Will definitely be coming back!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 22 February 2018

Really good

Really good service. Dentist was brilliant with my 4 year old who was apprehensive about the dentist.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 23 February 2018

Anonymous gave Friends Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Probably the best NHS dental practice in Norwich.

Prior to attending the Friends Dental Practice I had endured quite severe pain in 4 molar teeth for about 3 years.

I had been told by four other NHS dentists I had seen that the only options available were extraction, of all 4 teeth, or to be referred to a private dentist for expensive root canal treatment. I spent a small fortune on private dental treatment. By the time I ran out of money I was left with 3 molars with half completed root canal work. I resigned myself to a life ahead with few teeth, and in the meantime endured the daily distraction of the kind anyone who has had toothache will know all about.

Then I heard from an acquaintance that the Friends Dental Practice might save my teeth being in his opinion an oasis of the kind of high quality NHS dental care that was once easy to find in the UK.

I have received better dental treatment as an NHS patient at the Friends Dental Practice than under any other dentist that I have ever been to, NHS or private. The root canal work they have carried out has taken away years of pain, saved my teeth and improved my quality of life.

From administration staff and dental assistants to the dentists themselves Friends Dental Practice is a model (or should be used as one by NHS England, in my humble opinion) of how an NHS dental practice could and should be run.

Highly recommended.