Antwerp House Dental Practice

01223 247690 36 Brookfields, Cambridge , Cambs, CB1 3NW

David Parker gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

David Parker. Very happy with my treatment.

Came to see the dentist about my top dentures. The advice they gave me was excellent! I needed two teeth to be taken out, as they were in a very poor condition and one was giving me problems. Normally I am very nervous, but felt very relaxed this time, everything went according to plan. After three visits, I now have new top dentures that are settling in nicely and feel so much more confident in myself. Right from booking my appointments, to finishing the treatment, everybody was so kind and professional! The after treatment advice the dentist gave me was excellent! Many thanks to everyone. I will certainly recommend Antwerp House Dental Practice to anyone. Best wishes to all, from a very happy guy. David Parker.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 20 August 2017

Caroline Sier gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Antwerp House Dental Practice, Cambridge

No issues to report, just satisfied with the service that I receive at the practice.

My ratings above relate to a recent appointment with the dentist for a check up, who then also resolved a filling that had chipped earlier that am during the appointment, rather than arranging for me to return for a further appointment to carry out the work.

I also regularly see the Dental Hygenist, who has provided me with an excellent service.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 21 August 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Recent Emergency Treatment.

Following a filing coming out and a crown on one of my front teeth becoming detached leaving a very rough metal post causing discomfort to my tongue I made an appointment and was offered this within two days.During the course of this visit both these problems were resolved to my complete satisfaction and thus I can only thank all Antwerp Practice staff for their help in this instance. I would further add that I have been a patient of this practice for a number of years and have always found all the personnel that I have had dealings with to be very helpful.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 30 August 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

I would recommend the dentist but not the hygienist service

Dentist service very good, hygienist service poor. Very inflexible about which hygenist you can use and difficult to get an appointment with both the dentist and hygienist on the same day. If you get an appointment with both there is a long wait in between, very poor when you work and a waste of time

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 31 August 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Appointment times

There are very few school friendly appointment slots available. When I ask for an appointment after 4:15pm for my son, many of the receptionists make feel that I am being difficult. They then proceed to offer me appointments before 4:15 pm as if they had not heard me.

The lack of appointments after school times has often delayed treatment. What was said to could have been an 18 month treatment has currently taken over two years and it looks like won't have been completed until two and a half years.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 03 August 2017

Implant fitted.

The dentist has always been very informative and has communicate the treatment required to me before and after treatment.
The staff are always friendly and helpful and seem to enjoy working with the dentist wish is always a good sign.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 05 August 2017

Orthodontic treatment for children

Some of my daughter's new adult teeth emerged in the wrong position so we consulted Antwerp House who recommended orthodontic treatment. The whole team have been excellent, keeping us both informed at every stage. They have been very kind and gentle with my daughter during treatment. They have done their best to squeeze us in for an urgent appointment when we've had a breakage too (not easy as they are a popular and therefore busy practice). Daisy is really happy with the end result, and it has taken less than a year. Overall a really positive experience!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 03 August 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Difficulty getting an appointment

Have been with this dental practice for many years. The Dentist I had the appointment with became not available in mid 2017. Since then they have not recruited another and I have not been able to have an rescheduled appointment ....

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 October 2017

Dentist Feedback.

The dentist has been my guardian angel for the last 5 years and I cannot say enough how grateful I am to them for their professionalism and overall support. My 'case' is pretty complex and the dentist has been very understanding and always tried to reassure and offer solution. Thank you.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 14 July 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Implant to front tooth lower and cosmetic work to top teeth.

Very friendly staff and my dentist is always very informative regarding the treatment and the procedure.
Would recommend this dentist to anyone.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 22 July 2017