Antwerp House Dental Practice

01223 247690 36 Brookfields, Cambridge , Cambs, CB1 3NW

Graham, Cambridge gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My experience

My Dentist and Dental Nurse are always totally committed to patient care and well being; extremely conscientious and highly professional. My whole experience was a pleasure.from the time I arrived at the surgery.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 28 April 2018

Emily gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service from dentist

I cannot recommend my dentist and her team at Antwerp House Dental Practice more highly. They made me feel so welcome and at ease when I was treated for a crown recently. In previous appointments the dental assistants even rocked my 8 week old baby in his pram so I could complete a treatment. Very kind and totally above and beyond what you would expect from a dentist practice. I was previously a patient of my dentist in London and I moved to her practice in Cambridge because I knew my teeth were important (and expensive!) and I had found previous trips to the dentist quite stressful and unhelpful. The dentist I see has always been open with me about costs and has never tried to push treatments that aren’t necessary. In fact when I visit her we often talk through the most prectical and cost effective way to go about things. She has also helped me to plan treatments around my pregnacies and breastfeeding needs. I would wholeheartedly recommend her and Antwerp House Dental Practice to my friends and family. The reception team are also really friendly and helpful!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 May 2018

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

NHS or Private?

The hygienist is outstanding/brilliant the best I've ever come across .

Howver treatment has been very different. I have had two composited done by this practice both collapsed within a year under normal eating situations (nothing hard or chewy) . Getting them replaced is not straight forward It seems I have to have an appointment (5 to 6 weeks away) for an assessment and temporary repair and then two more appointments for each of the composits to be put right. This seem very odd to me and quite unusual in my experience.

When one of the composites was made up the dentist appeared to be in a hurry and I had to return a few days later for it to be redone by another dentist as it was causing me pain.

I have had an extraction and was 'advised' to have private work done to assess my jaw. I believe this was totally uneccessary.

The sense I get is that although the practice is NHS their interests are not entirely behind the NHS ethos - it feels like Jeremy HUNT mentality is there. Apart from that all dentists and staff are actually friendly and welcoming.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 30 January 2018

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy with Antverp house

We never have enountered a problem, we always feel that the dentists are doing the best job they could do and treat us and the children with respect.

The Ansell family gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

very family friendly practice, my partner, children and I all feel relax and welcome when we visit. our treatments have always been explained very well and the staff both in surgery and reception are very friendly and welcome. we have been patients for 5 years now and wouldn't dream of going elsewhere.

Ann James gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My dental experience

I found everyone who dealt with me very polite. The dentist sorted out my problems quickly and efficiently. I have another appointment on 5 October when they will take out two teeth and put my plate in place. I would certainly recommend the surgery to anyone else.

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Happy

I'm very happy with all the treatments and all the professional and friendly people who have there.

Vera Brauner gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Just to say thank you to my dentist. I felt that I needed a chat (while not sitting in the chair) to discuss my very complex case and the dentist was - as always - extremely helpful and professional.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 28 September 2017

Eileen gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you so much for all your help treating my son Alec
You were so calm, kind, patient
You explained everything in a way he could understand and alwats gave him the option to put up his hands to indicate if he needed a break during treatment. During the break you were kind and gave comforting and motivating words to make him feel safe and confident about his treatment
Alec thinks you are "the bestest dentist ever!"
This is because you overturned an initial assessment by another dentist at the practice who was opting to remove his teeth, you saved them
You also gave great advice re treatment in between visits and things that may help strengthen his teeth in the future

So thank you
Eileen (Alec's mum)

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 03 August 2017

Anonymous gave Antwerp House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dental service

The team at Antwerp provide a great service. They really care about their patients and take time with treating them and explaining what is going on. I hope to continue going there for a very long time!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 17 August 2017