The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery

01480 466466 The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery, Ramsey Road , St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 5BZ

Anonymous gave The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

We moved house last year and I have been putting off finding a new dentist. I need not have worried. From the moment I called to enquire, I was treated in a professional way. The receptionist went above and beyond to fit me in for a family appointment at short notice. The dentist we saw was very good and explained everything they were doing. I am very pleased to have found a new dental practice.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 02 June 2017

The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

Michelle Sengonul gave The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Tim and the Team at The Old Grammer School Dentist

Ever since I was young I was simply petrified of Dentists. I was totally phobic of the whole experience and also I am very needle phobic.
When I moved to St. Ives and discovered The Old Grammar School Dental Practice I was transformed. Dentist was very understanding and sympathetic and my confidence grew and grew until I was no longer scared of the experience, even including needles !!
They are a fantastic Dental Surgeon, the best I think. They are kind, thorough and attentive and expert at the job. They explain everything and gives very good advice on the upkeep and health of your teeth. If they are happy, then I am happy, because I know I am in the best care regarding my dental/mouth health. Their treatment room is so relaxing, with soft colours, classical music and a beautiful view of the church through the window. I now so enjoy the warm friendly, welcoming atmosphere of the practice that my phobias have melted away, and I have no problem at all with the upkeep of my dental health.
The Nurses and Reception Staff are also very happy and friendly. It is a wonderful Practice and I would not hesitate to recommend it highly to anyone. I have just had my 6 monthly check up and everything is fine. I feel happy and confident.
I consider myself very lucky to have the dentist and their team in my life.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 15 June 2017

Anonymous gave The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Rude

Wouldn't recommend this dentist. They are rude, unfriendly and inflexible. Definitely not for kids either.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 24 February 2017

C. King gave The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

A friendly and welcoming practice!!!!

For many years we've been regular patients of this practice. Being a teacher and having three children at school they always make sure that we're given appointments in the school holidays. The staff have always welcomed my family since when they were in their pushchairs. I can't thank them enough for their professional care and attention. I stopped fearing trips to the dentist many years ago!

Anonymous gave The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Just a quick thank you, I've been coming to the The Old Grammar School surgery for almost 5 years, with my last appointment several weeks ago.

The care and attention that you receive from the moment you walk in until you to leave has always been faultless, keep up the good work!!!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 06 March 2017

Eve Bull gave The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Kind and welcoming atmosphere

Every six months we are always treated well by helpful and friendly staff. Everyone is welcoming and makes you feel relaxed. It's worth the long drive!

The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery has not yet replied.

L. Weigel and family gave The Old Grammar School Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Professional care by friendly staff.

Myself and my children always receive a warm welcome and always look forwards to our dental visits.