Great Shelford Dental Surgery

01223 843567 19 Woollards Lane, Cambridge , Cambs, CB22 5LZ

Nicola gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dental Practice

I attended the Dentist recently and very impressed with the standard of care from working into the building to going out the door.

The Dentist listened to me and explained all the treatment Involved.

Would recommend this practice.

Neil long gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

recommend

I have been a patient for a long time and so glad the change over happened. The practice is a family friendly surgery. I was worried at first but can see it is much better now. Thank you G Shelford dental surgery.

Anonymous gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

No Pain and lots of gain

Cheerful, informative , kind and very efficient. The dentist I saw gave me all the information and alternative to help me decide as to which treatment was best for me personally. I am delighted that I have found such a dentist, and will be persuading my wife to change to their care.

Patricia Salisbury gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment. Completely Satisfied with treatment.

The dentist was informative and caring. I felt that they did not rush the treatment and took great care to get things right.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Anonymous gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 4 stars

Wonderful dentist!

My dentist is extremely helpful and supportive and helps me to make the right decisions about my oral health and has also been extremely constructive in helping me be diagnosed with an autoimmune condition and then to receive the appropriate care for the condition.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Al Bailey gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Best Dentists I have ever had

I am 55 and have had many different dentists even while never moving practice. Had a unhappy experience with last dentist and eventually tried Great Shelford as near to me. Wow - so professional, took time to explain to me options and pros and cons. Carried out work and made me feel comfortable as I felt I could really trust them.

Wish I had been able to use them over the previous 55 years is all I can add as my teeth would probably be in better condition than they are.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 12 October 2017

Gary Ward gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Initial dental appointment - following change of dentist

I was really impressed by new dentist. The dentist spent a good 20-25 minutes given my teeth a thorough examination after mentioning it was first appointment in two years and having a slight pain when biting occasionally.

Bearing in mind my last dentist normally just glanced and said everything was ok - this was really refreshing. I received recommendations on dental products to use and booked subsequent appointments to re-do a filling and see the hygienist.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 03 September 2017

My Dentist

My dentist is the best dental surgeon I have ever seen. I am petrified of the dentist (always have been always will be) but, this dentist is so kind and considerate knowing how I feel. They put me at ease and I can talk to them easily.

What a lovely lady.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 06 September 2017

Anonymous gave Great Shelford Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Very disappointing

Appointments constantly cancelled, left waiting for an hour for an appointment and then teeth hardly looked at before the form is pushed at you to sign for treatment. I timed it and it was 6 minutes from entering the room till leaving. I do not think you can do an adequate dental check up in six minutes. Also the private filling I was sold has not lasted a year before crumbling. Really regretting leaving my previous dental practice, who while further away were very reliable and did work to a high standard.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 26 September 2017

Outstanding quality of service

I have had a number of procedures carried out at Great Shelford dentist surgery recently ranging from root canal to teeth whitening and I cannot praise the dentist highly enough . The quality of service was excellent and I was always greeted very warmly , the communication was excellent and the quality of dentistry was outstanding . If you require any cosmetic dentistry I would highly recommend them ; their attention to detail is second to none and I am very pleased with the final result.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 27 September 2017