Epworth House Dental Surgery

01905 23808 15 Shrubbery Avenue, Worcs , Worcester, WR1 1QN

Dental Implant procedure

I wish to say that I am absolutely delighted with the finished result and my experience through out the process. The dentist explained each stage in detail and answered all questions even the trivial questions with patience and terminology I understood nothing seemed to be too much trouble. His assistant kept me updated with my requirements and appointment processes. Any challenges were resolved professionally and timely. The receptionist was always friendly and called me back as promised on all occasions this whilst expected is rare whilst always greeting me by my name as I walked into the practice again rare. I understand that paying for a private service would deliver a high quality service but I was extremely confident reassured and delighted with the finished results and I will have no doubt about referring friends and family to the practice and returning myself for future treatment if required thank you all.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 22 January 2018

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 23 January 2018

We are very happy that you are pleased with the result.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Re-assuring Visit

I visited the hygienist today for the first time. I felt at ease immediately. Throughout my treatment they checked that I was ok and told me what they were doing. The hygienist was friendly but professional and gave me advice on looking after my teeth in the future. I would definitely recommend this dentist. All the staff I have met are friendly and helpful.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 25 October 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 23 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback and your recommendation.

excellent service from the 2 dentists i have seen

this year , on moving to this surgery I have needed a lot of work doing ,unfortunately !
At each of the many visits I have been expertly treated with kindness and understanding. Everything has been really well explained and I am very satisfied with all that I have done including implants. All the staff are professional and reassuring and the procedures have not been painful. . I was really worried about having Implants , but it really wasn't too bad. . Knowing exactly what to expect and what was involved really helped. .Although It was costly , it did include many appointments and i feel was money well spent .
I regret sticking with I previous dentist , who i was really scare of , for 10 years . I wish i had come to Epworth House years ago .I have so much more confidence in the dentists here and my really grateful to them for the care i have received
I can 100% recommend the private dentists that I have seen , but my friends are also satisfied with the NHS treatment they have here too.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 26 October 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 23 January 2018

We are pleased you and your friends have had a positive experience with us at Epworth House.
Thank you for providing this feedback.

Fiona Zelley gave Epworth House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding

I have been a patient at Epworth dental surgery for many years. I had a bad experience in the past with a previous dentist and this surgery had been recommended to me. I have found all the staff very welcoming and really friendly. More to the point, I was totally relaxed and reassured that it doesn't have to be a difficult experience. I have had dental implants, and after 6/7 years the the tooth had become lose, I was seen promptly- and I know the staff were rushed off there feet, I was put back together!

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 29 September 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 07 October 2017

Thank you for your comments. I'm pleased we were able to help you.
Steve Thomas. (Practice Owner)

Kathryn gave Epworth House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Treatment at Epworth house

Fantastic dental surgery, I have had private treatment & NHS treatment at this practice including a dental implant. Highly recommend I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 14 October 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 23 October 2017

It's good to hear you are happy with our services.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

Dental Implant Surgery

I can’t recommend this Dentist enough. I recently had 2 dental implants done and was very impressed with the overall standard of service. The staff were caring and attentive and put me at ease right away. I have to say from initial contact to completion over a range of appointments the results have been outstanding. I’ve even transferred my NHS treatment here and wouldn’t think of going anywhere else now.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 19 December 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 23 January 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments.

Lisa Louvaine gave Epworth House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Hygenist

Having been a patient of the Epworth House Hygenist for many years I feel I need to comment on the wonderful treatment that they have always provided to both me and my family. They are always professional, friendly and caring. The hygenists manner is exceptional, always putting me at ease and ensuring that I understand fully everything that they are doing re my dental health. They are always prepared to spend as long as necessary discussing any concerns that I may have, offering advice and encouragement. I cannot recommend them highly enough. My only concern is what am I going to do when they retire?!!!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 09 August 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 15 August 2017

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

Samuel Revell gave Epworth House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Practice, Dentist & Nurse

I last week made my second visit this year to Epworth House for an overdue filling.
Instantly I noticed an aura of punctuality and organisation, namely due to the fact that before I'd managed to walk into the reception area I was called in for my appointment - surprising as I had, at my former practice, been accustomed to waiting up to half an hour before being seen.
Both the Dentist and Nurse who carried out my filling, de-scale and polish were a pleasure to be in the presence of and made the process as relaxing as it could possibly be. The results have been superb thus far and, frankly, I cannot fault the care I received.

Epworth House is a dental practice standing tall among the increasingly dilapidated estate that is the NHS.

I look forward to my next check up!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 15 August 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 15 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments.

Hygienist appointment

I attended my 3 monthly appointment with the hygienist, always find them and staff most welcoming and friendly. The hygienist puts me at ease and the treatment I receive am most satisfied with.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 16 August 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 07 October 2017

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience.

Graham Smith gave Epworth House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

just joined. First visit.

First impressions clean, tidy, comfortable and very friendly reception.
My dentist, extremely professional and explained everything which puts one at ease.
Answered all questions with good advice.
Could not recommend highly enough.
A pleasure to visit, not something which is normally linked to dentistry.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 16 August 2017

Epworth House Dental Surgery replied on 07 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you had a pleasant experience and are happy to recommend us.