Bewdley Dental Practice

01299 403000 51-52 Load Street, Bewdley , Worcs, DY12 2AP

Tooth capping

I recently had two teeth capped on the national health and the results are brilliant a first class service and satisfaction.
I genuinely recommend the practice.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 08 May 2018

A Clee gave Bewdley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dental Practice

I have been a patient at Bewdley Dental Practice for years & I always feel in safe hands there, especially with my dentist. It is so relaxed and welcoming there, whilst being professional at the same time. Four generations of my family go here & we are all well looked after.
I can't thank them enough.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 29 March 2018

Lauren holgate gave Bewdley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Review

Recently saw the dentist regarding my poorly fitted bridge fixed by my previous dentist at another practice. Felt very nervous. He was very efficient and it didn't take him long to fix the problem. Felt very at ease. All staff are very friendly too.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 11 April 2018

My son's veneer

I have just got back from this Dental Practice after having my teenage son's veneer fitted on one of his front teeth. He needed this veneer after having an accident at school a few years ago. The veneer looks absolutely fantastic and you cannot tell that it is not his proper tooth. This treatment was carried out on the NHS. The dentist was very professional, helpful and always gives very good advice on how to care for your teeth in between visits.

I also use this Practice for my hygienist appointments and again she is friendly and professional and even though this is private treatment, it is very reasonably priced. Within this review, I am not forgetting the very friendly receptionists and dental nurses. All staff here make you feel very welcome. This Practice is excellent and I would recommend this Practice to anyone who is looking for a decent NHS dental practice.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 20 February 2018

Mandy Rutter gave Bewdley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good dental surgery

Have recently been taken on as a patient. Ive seen a dentist who is a delight as far as dentists go. She has a lovely manner and is very thorough! I don't mind getting my teeth fixed now!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 28 February 2018

Anonymous gave Bewdley Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Never answers the phone

I've not had any problems with treatment, however if you are disabled this isn't the practice for you as the stairs are very steep.

The main problem is that it doesn't matter when you phone it's always on answerphone , this really isn't ideal and needs to be addressed

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 05 January 2018

5* service

Having my faster braces treatment currently, I see Dr every 3 weeks and I have seen great results since June 2017. The check ups are always quick and prompt and the braces generally very easy to maintain. I highly recommend their services and if you do want perfect teeth then this is the one place the will ensure you have them! They will not let you leave the seat until they are 100% satisfied! Great job, excellent team. Really excited to see the finished result now.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

Jo Waterhouse gave Bewdley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Gave me back my smile!

After years of being terrified by the dentist following a previous traumatic experience Bewdly dental practice took me under their wing. After a year of them starting at the bottom and working their way up I now have a smile that I am so proud of. My dentist recommended and guided me through a series of treatments and procedures with kindness and understanding and I couldn't be happier with the end result....in fact I can't stop smiling! Highly, highly recommend Bewdley dental practice.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Graham gave Bewdley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The Bewdley Dental Practice.

Just to say that I, my children & grandchildren have been (and still are) patients at the Bewdley Dental Practice. Everyone here is friendly & the treatment & care are superb. The attention we have always received has been of the highest standard & very professional. So much so that when one of my daughters needed what was described as highly specialist treatment for her teeth and jaw we were all very impressed and thankful, when this was dealt with very successfully by a dentist at the Bewdley Dental Practice.
Jackie.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 20 September 2017

Debra johnson gave Bewdley Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dental treatment and care l have ever had

I came to this practice four years ago with a real phobia, after experiencing dreadful treatment at my last dentist. After regular visits to the lovely hygienist and very understanding dentist my confidence returned due to their care. Today I have a beautiful smile and my phobia has long gone. I cannot recommend this practice highly enough so many, many thanks to all.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 10 March 2017