Oriel Villas Dental Practice

01242 523531 1, Oriel Villas, Oriel Road , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1XN

craig gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

happy with my experience

I used the online booking service and was very pleased, when I got to the practice the reception staff were very friendly and the dentist was brilliant. no complaints :)

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 14 August 2017

Very Happy Patient

I came in the other day to have my crown put back on. The receptionist got me an appointement straight away. It was comforting to know the dentist cared. I feel very blessed to be with such a competent and super dentist!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 10 August 2017

Alan Joiner gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental service.

I have attended this dentist for treatment for several years. The atmosphere is very pleasant. The reception staff are very friendly and helpful. The waiting time for the appointment was negligible. The dentist is very polite and is superb at their job. The dentist puts you at ease and fully explains the treatment. The best dentist I have ever been to.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 04 July 2017

Great Dental Practice

I visited this dentist the other day in pain and I was very nervous. All of the staff put me at ease from the beginning. Reception, and the dentist and their nurse were very helpful. I would highly recommend this practice. Thanks for the great care!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

Very pleased

very pleased with the receptionist team, they are very helpful, pleased with the treatment I was given, definitely recommend

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

Excellent Practice

I have had many visits over the past year or so, and i have to say i was overjoyed with my whole experience, on the very odd occasion i had a query and the manager there was really helpful, providing me with the answers i needed, all i can say is other practices i have attended never had a manager with their calming proffessional approach , and i find that very refreshing. Other practices could learn a lot from them and indeed your whole practice. Thankyou.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

Jess gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly reception team always welcoming excellent dentists

Excellent dentists who alwyas explain everything well to me wonderful nurses and lovley receptionists a really lovely working team who always make my experience pleasant. Have been coming for years and will still continue to be coming. The reception team work very hard i always see them busy on the phones and helping people out at the desk a wonderful dentist all round.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

PaulCain gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly Skilled,Efficient Surgeons.Friendly Team.

FirstClass Service.Technical Services Carried Out That Otherwise Would Require Hospital Treatment.Superb Team,Very Accommodating.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 15 December 2016

Anonymous gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

very poor reception cover

Dentists vary a bit, but overall are OK. Have had a couple of experiences of dental nurses being very rough. But reception, what can I say, they let the phone ring and ring. I have friends at the same surgery, who experience the same. Recently I made numerous attempts to get through on the phone, and in the end gave up. I then start getting letters, 3 in total, reminding me to make my check up by ringing the surgery. I'm sure the idea is to encourage people to use online booking, however this is not always convenient, plus many elderly people do not use the internet and prefer to telephone. I have been in the waiting room and watched the girls chatting merrily to each other whilst the phone is ringing. This really does need addressing if the surgery wish to have a credible reputation.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 05 June 2017

Mrs. White gave Oriel Villas Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional

I couldn't recommend this practise highly enough, maybe I was lucky with timings but as an NHS patient I was able to enroll just three months after initial enquiry, I was happy with that because having read reviews and the location it was the right one for me. Very friendly staff, and when I needed to see a dentist at short notice I was accommodated. My only slight criticism would be the reception staff, they're not quite as polished and need to remember the waiting room can hear everything they say!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 01 December 2016