Messenger Dental Practice

01452 523723 33 St Michael's Square, Gloucester , Gloucestershire, GL1 1HX

D Gamston gave Messenger Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

5 start ratings

I have been with this practice now for many years and the 5 star scores have always applied here. The receptionists are also very, very helpful.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 22 March 2018

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you for leaving your feedback and for rating us 5 stars it really helps us out.

S Patel gave Messenger Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

Excellent service, treatment was carried out very well - Reception staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 21 March 2018

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

I am glad you experienced excellent service at Messenger Dental Practice. This is what we strive to achieve with every patient visit.

Thank you for providing valued feedback.

M Charles gave Messenger Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Would recommend

The dentist puts me at ease, Lovely dentist.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 14 March 2018

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you for this kind review.

Love this practice

Love this practice, the dentist is wonderful. Would recommend

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 13 March 2018

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Susan Birchley gave Messenger Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfied

Excellent dentists, very clean, tidy & friendly.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 27 February 2018

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you for your kind words.

Highly recommend

Iv been with this dentist for a number of years now and have always been happy with my visits. I was recommended this practice by a friend and im glad I was. From my first visit it was a very warm and friendly relaxed atmosphere. When you arrive the receptionist makes you feel welcome and I believe this helps nervous patients greatly and waiting time is minimal. The dentist was quick and gentle and is always cheerful along with their dental nurse who make a great team. You get engaged in a conversation and you forget about the work being done, and its done to a very high standard. So if your not happy with your usual dentist don't waste any time and join this practice you wont be disappointed. I highly recommend it to anyone . Thanks to the dentist and staff for always making it a pleasant appointment ....

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Brilliant Dentists

I can recommend Messenger very highly. Good communications with all involved, the dentist was excellent as were all the nurses and reception staff. Came away with a wonderful set of new teeth after years of pain!

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!

Chelsea gave Messenger Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

FIVE STAR SERVICE

Very pleased with treatment and very good with children. Would recommend to friends and family

Anonymous gave Messenger Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Im a very nervous patient however my dentist is absolutely superb. Would recommend to friends and family.

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, i will pass this great review on the practice team.

Excellent service

I’ve been with Messenger for a number of years now and have always received a brilliant service in a relaxed setting with time to discuss treatment options. All treatment I have had has been excellent, including hygienist. My first meeting with the dentist was very positive and the receptionist team very professional, informative and helpful. Would recommend this practice without hesitation.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 13 February 2018

Messenger Dental Practice replied on 21 February 2018

Dear patient, I just wanted to thank you for taking your time to leave us such an amazing review. We are so pleased to hear your experience with us has been a good one. I look forward to sharing your review with the rest of the team here at Messenger. Thanks again