Exeter Orthodontic Practice

01392 251106 1 Richmond Road , Exeter, Devon, EX4 4JA

Maxine Barrowcliffe gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

amazing service

My daughter has just had her braces removed and I have to say the service we received was excellent. The dentist was kind and caring right the way through her treatment ,our appointments were always on time and although my daughter is normally very nervous of the dentist, the dentist put her ease and made the whole process quite painless.
A big thank you.
The NHS in general could learn a lot from how this practise is run.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 17 May 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 18 May 2016

Thank you for kind comments. All the staff and partners strive to give patients the best service. We always welcome feedback as it enables us to either confirm that we are getting things right or improve what we do. Our ethos is to put patients at the centre of individual treatment plans and work with them to achieve the best results.

Anonymous gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Smiles all round

Having gone through the braces process, and have had them off for a year, I can honestly say the orthodontist and their lovely, eloquent team of staff, has made this whole experience so much better. As soon as you walk into the practice you are greeted with a warm smile and this doesnt change until the moment you leave. What makes it so lovely, is that the staff genuinely care about you as a patient, and hold in depth conversation whilst giving you all the information about what is going on, putting you at ease. It is so nice, now that my sibling is having braces, that the team of staff still remain so friendly towards not only my whole family, but also regularly checking up on me too. I had no issues with my braces whatsover, but if I did, I have no doubt that the team would be more than happy to help me out. Super lovely experience at the practice!

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 14 April 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 15 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is appreciated by all at the practice. We do see a number of patients where we have treated several generations of the same family. We would encourage all patients to leave reviews as it helps us to be certain that our service is the best we can make it.

Alex gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great experience, very professional

I lost a tooth due to being assaulted as an innocent victim of violent crime. The Exeter orthodontic were excellent in treating me, very easy to deal with, very friendly and did a wonderful job.

Thanks very much :)

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 25 June 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 29 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are really please that after a tremendous trauma we were able to help. We understand that some of the work we do is difficult and can take time to complete. But what we do know is that the results can be very uplifting.

wendy gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you.

Excellent professional care. A lovely job done. My daughters teeth now look perfect.
Very impressive work.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 22 November 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 23 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It is always reassuring to confirm that we are giving the patients the service they want and deserve. We will always work to ensure that what we do is in the patients best interests.

J Phillips gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

The Best

After years of having bad teeth, I am now very happy with what the team at the Exeter Orthodontic Practice have done for me. I now have the confidence I did not have before and I can not thank them enough.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 02 December 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 07 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave the practice a review. What we find useful about choices is the confirmation from patients that the practice has succeeded in striving to provide the best possible outcomes for patients needing specialist orthodontic treatment.

Anonymous gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Our sons recent dental treatment.

The treatment received by our 15 year old son exceeded all our expectations. We are all delighted with the results. We cannot praise the service provided by the Exeter Orthodontic Practice highly enough.

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 15 November 2015

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 18 December 2015

Thank you far taking the time to provide the practice with a review. We believe in putting patients at the centre of our work so are always reassured when we have evidence of a good outcome. The staff always appreciate the comments made about the team effort to deliver successful treatment.

Evanne vernon gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very good service

My son had treatment at this practice,very good service,very caring,my son felt at ease with everything that he had done

Visited in April 2015. Posted on 04 April 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 05 April 2016

Thank you for taking the trouble to leave a review which is fully appreciated. We are always looking to improve our service and your comment helps us to be confident that we are providing the best service to our patients.