Exeter Orthodontic Practice

01392 251106 1 Richmond Road , Exeter, Devon, EX4 4JA

Daniel Palmer gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Orthodontic treatment

Have been at Exeter Orthodontic Practice for several years now due to need for long term treatment. Would absolutely reccomend, always treated with respect and dignity as well as having fantastic results at the end! Whole EOP team have been very helpful, especially Jon Machell for providing great treatment.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 01 February 2017

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 03 February 2017

Thank you for your kind comments which will be passed on to Jon and the team. We are delighted that you are pleased with your result following treatment, and with the care and attention you received during your time with us. The team always strives to provide the highest quality service and your feedback shows that we have achieved this. Thank you.

Ceri gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

A Difficult Case, Solved

Since I started this treatment under the loving support of the NHS (In January 2014) I have been impressed with the care and delicacy put into my treatment. It's been just over three years with extractions, embedded teeth, inward grown teeth and wisdom teeth growing through. The general success that has been achieved from this long process has been well worth the wait. My dentist was caring and the honesty they had given me was well appreciated. They have tolerated a lot with me and my case as well as the continual comedy my mum brought with her when she accompanied me. It was lovely that what I wanted was their sole target and I was happy their professional advice has brought me to where I am, along with family quirks and fun comments from friends. The appointments worked well with school, college and work and I have thoroughly loved every minute spent to get the work done. The staff member at reception was very helpful when helping me decide on my retainer kit and gave helpful and human advice with regards to cleaning and keeping it comfortable. Loved it and always will. Thanks to all of you guys at Exeter Orthodontic Practice, much love!

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 23 February 2017

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you for your kind comments. We don't often get patients saying they have loved coming to see us, but we are truly delighted to know that you felt this way. We look forward to seeing you again, although a little less frequently now. Best wishes

Anonymous gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

A-maz-ING!

I took both my children for their first appointment today. I can't speak highly enough of the service we received, from making the appointment on the phone at a convenient time, to the polite and friendly reception on arrival, to the efficient and informative approach in the consultation. Also, the premises are sparkling clean! A really positive experience -thank you!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 17 November 2016

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 30 November 2016

Our team is delighted to hear of your positive experience at our Practice. We strives at all times to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and to know that we have achieved this is great news! Thank you.