Exeter Orthodontic Practice

01392 251106 1 Richmond Road , Exeter, Devon, EX4 4JA

Anonymous gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very pleased with treatment and results

I am very pleased with the outcome of my treatment as I feel that the practice was very thorough and considered every small thing.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 22 April 2018

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 24 April 2018

That's great news! We are delighted to know that you are pleased with your treatment and the results, and your comments will be passed on to the team. Thank you for letting us know

Exeter orthopedic practice

My orthodontist was incredible. Treatment was effective and i was made as comfortable as possible by my orthodontist. He took an interest in me and my family and remained professional and is an incredible orthodontist. He explained the entire process in easy terms and made me understand what he was saying. I appreciate all his hard work and effort

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 22 April 2018

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 24 April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind comments which will be passed on to the team. Seeing you regularly over your course of treatment has allowed us to get to know you which is an important aspect in helping you to feel comfortable. Orthodontic treatment is a partnership between you and your orthodontist, so it is also important that you are able to understand your treatment. We are delighted that you are happy with the result.

Tim gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant results.

Both my son and daughter had the good fortune to receive treatment at this practice. Throughout the process for them they received fantastic care and were treated with dignity and with a personal touch. The eventual results were and are fantastic.
It was clear that there teeth were in a poor state and if we had to pay for the treatment it would probably have been beyond our budget so they would not have had they’re teeth put right and therefore putting their self esteem and confidence in jepody. I recommend this practice as a shinning light in Exeter in the world of orthodontic treatment.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind comments which will be passed on to the team. As orthodontic treatment is undertaken with regular appointment over a number of months, it allows us to get to know our patients building rapport and enabling conversations about their interests, hobbies and studies. We aim to provide a relaxed environment to help them feel comfortable. We are delighted that your experience with us has been so positive.

J PARRY gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

The dentist and his team

My twin daughters have both been treated by the dentist who has been kind, reassuring and very informative at every stage. He carefully explained each process in a patient and simple way that we could all understand and he made us all feel very special. I would highly recommend the dentist and his team of dental nurses, who were equally as kind and professional.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 06 March 2018

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 07 March 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments. We do have a very caring team that strives to provide the highest quality care and we are delighted that you have had such a positive experience at our Practice. Your comments will be passed on to the team.

highly recommended.

my son has had braces for the last 27 months he was treated by the most amazing orthodontist, who was kind and caring at all times. explained what was happening at all times. .All the staff are kind and caring. thanks to all the team my son is now able to smile with confidence we can not thank them enough.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 08 March 2018

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 09 March 2018

We are delighted that you and your son have had such a positive experience at our practice; thank you for letting us know. Our team strives to provide the highest level of care and it's good to know that we have achieved this. Your comments will be passed on to the team.

A Big Thanks

Thanks for the work you have done for my son.
His teeth now are fantastic and a marked contrast to when he started the treatment almost two years ago.
The way you dealt with him and the end result is top class
Thanks again.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 16 March 2018

That's great news! We are delighted to know that you are pleased with the care and treatment we have provided and your comments will be passed on to the team. Thank you for letting us know

Brilliant practice

My daughter came to this practice for almost 2years of treatment and we couldn’t be happier. She was appointed an orthodontist who was professional, kind, and passionate about his care he gave to her. With the end result of absolutely perfect teeth.
Highly recommended.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 07 February 2018

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 16 February 2018

Thank you for your kind comments which will be passed on to our team. Our aim is always to provide the highest quality care and ensure our patients have a positive experience during their treatment. We are delighted that you are pleased with your result following treatment, and with the care and attention you received during your time with us.

Caitlin Perry gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Relaxing and informative

When i went to the orthodontist, i felt very informed about the treatment and felt safe. The atmosphere of the waiting area was quite relaxing, comfortable and welcoming. I had a great time with my orthodontist who was very reasurring and informative. Overall, it was an amazing experience. :)

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 22 December 2017

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 28 December 2017

We are a very caring team that strives to provide a high level of care for our patients and we are delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience at our practice. Thank you for letting us know

Kate Boddington gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Speedy and kind treatment with a good outcome.

Thank you EOP for your efficient and personable dealings realigning my son’s teeth. The braces were needed for less time than anticipated, appointment times were accurate and we were always dealt with great courtesy and helpfulness. Thank you very much.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 01 January 2018

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 02 January 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. We are delighted that you are pleased with the care and attention you received during your time with us and that you are pleased with your results. As a team, we always strive to provide the highest quality care and your feedback shows that we have achieved this. Thank you.

Dan gave Exeter Orthodontic Practice a rating of 5 stars

Life made easy

The thought that I would be inconvenienced or distracted by a couple years of braces treatment has been proven very wrong by the positive staff here, who made every part of my treatment comfortable and informative. I've not before had so much reward for such little input, thank you!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 04 July 2017

Exeter Orthodontic Practice replied on 05 July 2017

Thank you for your kind comments which will be passed on to our team who will be delighted to hear that you have had such a positive experience at our practice. Undertaking treatment is a partnership of co-operation and patience between us, and your input should not be underestimated. Thank you