The Royal Terrace Dental Practice

01305 264827 35 Cornwall Road , DORCHESTER, Dorset, DT1 1RY

Excellent pratice

My daughter was in so much pain got a app straight away all staff treated her with kindness , the treatment she received was excellent and follow up app made

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 07 June 2018

rude

rude and refuse to do root canal

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 15 May 2018

Rachel Gordon gave The Royal Terrace Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Avoid!!!!!

I snapped my composite filling on my front tooth. The dentist stuck back on with huge crack down middle leaving me very self concious. He was happy to charge me for a new treatment. Very rude. Been to a new dentist since who says the filling was not in any way salvageable. Should have been rebuilt but the dentist couldn't be botherered and wanted to charge me the money but save himself the time....

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 31 March 2018

Don’t go !

After a recent appointment I feel like a battery hen - I’m here to be factory farmed ! It really is that bad, one in one out. It’s not a dental practice it’s a factory.
I want to be treated as an individual and not a set of teeth with a problem. Hopeless customer care.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 25 January 2018

The Royal Terrace Dental Practice replied on 26 January 2018

Dear Patient

We are keen to listen to all comments constructively, and attempt to investigate the basis of any concerns with the aim of developing further our patient focused service.

If you feel that your care has fallen below the level you should expect, please contact the practice to enable the basis of your concerns to be fully investigated.

Ensuring you of our best of intentions at all times.

Waited for an hour !!

Had to wait for an hour , one call they could have said they're an hour late , i cold have done my shopping , wasn't to much to ask.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 07 December 2017

My last treatment at The Royal Terrace Dental practice

I have visited the practice on several occasions and I have always been treated promptly and efficiently by all the staff . On my last visit I required an existing filling to be replaced ,this was done immediately without requiring a second appointment . I found both the dentist and his nurse be professional and courteous .I would not hesitate to return to this practice and to recommend it to my friends and colleagues

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 25 February 2018

Quick and efficient

Dentist was great, very efficient and explained everything well. Not really chatty as other reviews have mentioned but did the job really well and that is all I want from a dentist. No unnecessary dental work and good advice.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 08 September 2017

The Royal Terrace Dental Practice replied on 26 January 2018

Dear Patient

We would like to thank you very much for your encouraging response on this site.

We are very pleased to hear you have been happy with the care and service you have received from the practice.

Warmest regards

Anonymous gave The Royal Terrace Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I attended this practice heavily pregnant for a checkup in August.
I was impressed by the friendliness of the practice from the reception staff to the dentist and his nurse.
It was obvious that this was a well run practice.
All staff were helpful and efficient.
I was well looked after during the consultation and everything was explained to me clearly.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 29 January 2018

Anonymous gave The Royal Terrace Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Bit of empathy would be nice!

My initial experiences at this dentist were good , as nervous patient was made to feel at ease and a treatment plan agreed
My follow up appointment with different dentist did not go so well
When got there I was told my appointment was now with another dentist
When entering room I was told to sit down with no words of reassurance and did not even look up from screen The check up was over in 2 minutes with no explanation as to whether there were any concerns or problem areas
No advise given re my gums and how they healed since extractions
I had to raise the option of bridgework or dentures or this would not have been discussed
I have had to have extractions on visible teeth, with a serious fear of dentist The prospect of having to have dentures at a fairly young age is quite upsetting anyway
A little bit of sensitivity or empathy would have been highly appreciated
Instead dentist was dismissive and cold and couldn't get me out of the room fast enough

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 05 July 2017

The Royal Terrace Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

Dear Patient

Ensuring you of our best of intentions at all times.

Brian Prosser gave The Royal Terrace Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

the surgeon made it look easy

from the time I met the surgeon they gave me confidence, as it was a rear, level with the gum tooth I felt apprehensive of what to expect, however the dentist, and their nurse were superb, by following the dentist's instructions after the surgery my mouth is returning to normal, thank you for a job well done.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 21 April 2017

The Royal Terrace Dental Practice replied on 06 July 2017

Dear Patient

Thank you very much for your kind observations. We look forwards to welcoming you back on future visits.

Warmest Regards